Backer Beta going live at 3:00 PM PDT

BAdler

You people with your fast internet.

(20 minutes for me)

You guy with your fast internet.

(2 hours for me)

"Loyal Servant of His Most Fluffyness, Lord Kerfluffleupogus, Devourer of the Faithful!"

ringoffireresistance.gif *wearing the Ring of Fire Resistance* (gift from JFSOCC)

Never mind figured it out! (I think)  :w00t:

generated my key - opened a Steam account - started steam - not finding the activate a product option under games - searching for pillars shows nothing except the community postings of screenshots.

is the game download not available now?

Edited by wanderon

Nomadic Wayfarer of the Obsidian Order

Not all those that wander are lost...

I'm at the $165 tier for digital collectors edition w/ w2, should I be entitled to the beta? Nothing is available under my Products tab

Did you manage your pledge? Did you use your credits?

« Celui qui est consumé par la flamme de la justice ne craint ni le ciel, ni l’enfer ; il n’est qu’une arme attendant le jour de sa mort ». (Paul Murphy, l'Enclave, 1971)

generated my key - opened a Steam account - started steam - not finding the activate a product option under games - searching for pillars shows nothing except the community postings of screenshots.

is the game download not available now?

Here:

activatesteamqnsc5.png

Citizen of a country with a racist, hypocritical majority

This one is most pleasant surprise indeed. Im going through installation right now... oh and by the way thank you kindly for Wasteland 2, got it finally 2 days ago, my inner Alt-ist has gone frantic ever since :biggrin:.

"Have you ever spoken with the dead? Called to them from this side? Called them from their silent rest? Do you know what it is that they feel?

Pain. Pain, when torn into this wakefulness, this reminder of the chaos from which they had escaped. Pain of having to live! There will be no more pain. There will be... no more chaos."

Kerghan the Terrible,

first of the Necromancers,

voyager in the Lands of the Dead.

• 2 weeks later...

I wouldn't mind having some facial improvements on the part of the Aumaua and Dwarves, even if they aren't overly detailed in-game, in the character creation screen/inventory they can look mightily off-putting. On the actual backer update, however, fantastic job imo.

• 2 weeks later...

It's been almost a month now. Again: ETA on the linux version - you know, the one that's been said will be available while people like me were buying beta access.

Seems like it will be available soonish. PoE is available for download in the Steam Linux client, though it is missing its executable, so it cannot be started yet.

It's been almost a month now. Again: ETA on the linux version - you know, the one that's been said will be available while people like me were buying beta access.

My guess would be not before the game goes fully live "winter 2014". Same goes for the Mac version.

I'm talking about backer beta for linux, not the full game.