Backer Beta going live at 3:00 PM PDT

BAdler

I can't believe that in less than an hour I'll have my hands on the game. My hype cannot be contained.

Or more likely, in less than an hour you'll be locked in a long, torturous download process! ;)

40 minutes isn't so bad :yes:

People asking about the beta. You either had to purchase a Beta key for $25 dollars as an add-on OR back a tier that included Beta access. I will have to double check, but I think it was at the $110+ tier level that got the beta included.

where do I get my key? Through Steam or should it be posted to my Account (which its not)?

Help??

How did I miss that small print!! $110+ backers only will receive the Beta...that sucks. Was really looking forward to playing today...

As long as you backed the game in SOME capacity, you can still add on a beta key for $25 (until August 22nd, I believe). So, you've got 4 days, if that sounds worth your monies. You can purchase add-ons in the pledge manager after logging into the Backer Portal.

Should we not start with some Ipelagos, or at least some Greater Ipelagos, before tackling a named Arch Ipelago? 6_u

where do I get my key? Through Steam or should it be posted to my Account (which its not)?

Help??

How did I miss that small print!! $110+ backers only will receive the Beta...that sucks. Was really looking forward to playing today...

As long as you backed the game in SOME capacity, you can still add on a beta key for $25 (until August 22nd, I believe). So, you've got 4 days, if that sounds worth your monies. You can purchase add-ons in the pledge manager after logging into the Backer Portal.

We will likely keep digital add-ons available after the 22nd. We just need to stop the physical goods so we can get a number for production.

Holy ****. Shut down my computer went for a last smoke before going to bed. randomly checked my emails a last time for today and then I get a Beta notification. WTF! computer is running, download started and what did I say about sleep? Forget it! Not tonight! Damn! Cant wait. 30min to go