What will be your character's name?

In all seriousness, I'll have to see what inspires me when I get the game and have read the manual, some of the other materials, and am more familiar with the lore. Something always pops to mind, as I generally have no troubles coming up with fantasy names. But it's entirely possible that I may use 'Groot' somehow.

It'd be nice if in the character creation there were some pregenerated lore-appropriate names we could cycle through, determined by gender/ethnicity/etc.

Yes, like in Lord of the Rings Online. They tell you common names, prefixes and suffixes for different races and the areas they come from. I'd love something like that for this game.

F@ckB!tchesGetMoney

"Akiva Goldsman and Alex Kurtzman run the 21st century version of MK ULTRA." - majestic

"I'm gonna hunt you down so that I can slap you square in the mouth." - Bartimaeus

"Without individual thinking you can't notice the plot holes." - InsaneCommander

"Just feed off the suffering of gamers." - Malcador

"You are calling my taste crap." -Hurlshort

"thankfully it seems like the creators like Hungary less this time around." - Sarex

"Don't forget the wakame, dumbass" -Keyrock

"Are you trolling or just being inadvertently nonsensical?' -Pidesco

"we have already been forced to admit you are at least human" - uuuhhii

"I refuse to buy from non-woke businesses" - HoonDing

"feral camels are now considered a pest" - Gorth

"Melkathi is known to be an overly critical grumpy person" - Melkathi

"Oddly enough Sanderson was a lot more direct despite being a Mormon" - Zoraptor

"I found it greatly disturbing to scroll through my cartoon's halfing selection of genitalias." - Wormerine

"Am I phrasing in the most negative light for them? Yes, but it's not untrue." - ShadySands

Juan Sánchez Villa-Lobos Ramírez

or if I choose a female character she will be called Chesty LaRue or Busty St Claire.

Edited by DnaCowboy
  • Like 1

No matter how many times cats fight, there's always plenty of kittens.

Difficult to decide given the near infinite number of possibilities out there, but I'm going to go out on a limb and suggest probably "Kjaamor".

Vengeful Grognard, in loving memory of this forum's discussions. :)

• Like 2

The Seven Blunders/Roots of Violence: Wealth without work. Pleasure without conscience. Knowledge without character. Commerce without morality. Science without humanity. Worship without sacrifice. Politics without principle. (Mohandas Karamchand Gandhi)

Let's Play the Pools Saga (SSI Gold Box Classics)

Pillows of Enamored Warfare -- The Zen of Nodding

Juan Sánchez Villa-Lobos Ramírez

Nice name. My first name is Juan and my second surname is Sánchez, jeje.

Peeps giggle so funny in Spanish  jejeje   :w00t:

Edited by DnaCowboy

No matter how many times cats fight, there's always plenty of kittens.