Free gum for Backers?

In all seriousness, I'd rather not have stale bubble gum like those I found when opening up a pack of Topps baseball cards.

"Things are funny...are comedic, because they mix the real with the absurd." - Buzz Aldrin.

"P-O-T-A-T-O-E" - Dan Quayle

In Utah, USA, there are no corner liquor stores, no booze in grocery stores. The state controls and manages distribution of liquor by region, called State Liquor Stores. Closing time, 10pm, closed Sundays. The devil invented it, no reason to make temptation convenient. 

All Stop. On Screen.

Yeah, Obsidian should totally go out and buy gum for $70,000 people and ship it to them. That would be an awesome use of backer donations!

"Now to find a home for my other staff."
My Project Eternity Interview with Adam Brennecke

No, only booze. No cigarettes, no lottery tickets, nothing ancillary to having a good time.

Coffee? Tea? Mountain Dew?

"Things are funny...are comedic, because they mix the real with the absurd." - Buzz Aldrin.

I will take a pack of gum with my game thanks much.

Whats with all the tops baseball card hate though?  The gum in those packs was great!  If you actually chewed during 1989 anyway....

No, only booze. No cigarettes, no lottery tickets, nothing ancillary to having a good time.

Coffee? Tea? Mountain Dew?

Not at state stores. Caffeine is widely available in all forms elsewhere. And gum. At one point, possibly still, Utah ranked number one in ice cream consumption per capita. 

All Stop. On Screen.

Maybe they could hide the live beetle INSIDE the gum! :thumbsup:

^Like a kinder-surprise but with gum?

Hmmm, maybe if Adam had used the gum on the beetles, they'd have been too slow to attack - is that what he used on the ogre in the 2nd vid?

Edited by Silent Winter

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

*Casts Nature's Terror* :aiee: , *Casts Firebug* :fdevil: , *Casts Rot-Skulls* :skull: , *Casts Garden of Life* :luck: *Spirit-shifts to cat form* :cat:

That's just vile. Delete your post before Feargus decides it's a good idea. Someone would sue, and then Obsidian wouldn't be able to develop a sequel. You wouldn't want that to happen would you? It's not too late to edit your post. Hurry.

That's just vile. Delete your post before Feargus decides it's a good idea. Someone would sue, and then Obsidian wouldn't be able to develop a sequel. You wouldn't want that to happen would you? It's not too late to edit your post. Hurry.

You're onto my dastardly plan to take down OE! Oh noes!! Discovered!

"Now to find a home for my other staff."
My Project Eternity Interview with Adam Brennecke