Josh Sawyer has a doppelganger

It would seem that Eric Demilt has taken on the appearance of Josh Sawyer and is making sham interviews.

Looks like the video went private. Here's a screenshot:

yoArSm3.png

Edited by Tartantyco
  • Like 1

"You're a fool if you believe I would trust your benevolence. Step aside and you and your lackeys will be unhurt."

Baldur's Gate portraits for Pillars of Eternity   IXI   Icewind Dale portraits for Pillars of Eternity   IXI   Icewind Dale 2 portraits for Pillars of Eternity

[slap Aloth]

Eric is WAY more handsome than Sawyer; funnier too. Just look at those kissable lips.

No way! Sawyer is the cute one. You are objectively wrong about this and should feel that you have been quite the fool.

"Good thing I don't heal my characters or they'd be really hurt." Is not something I should ever be thinking.

I use blue text when I'm being sarcastic.

is extreme creepy, but nix the facial hair (all facial hair) and josh is looking increasingly like our mother did the first time she went through chemo in the mid/late 80s. she became extreme thin and wan and her hair began to grow back a charcoal-grey color. we see pictures o' josh nowadays and we feel an overwhelming urge to give him zofran and cranberry juice.

we did say it were creepy.

HA! Good Fun!

"If there be time to expose through discussion the falsehood and fallacies, to avert the evil by the processes of education, the remedy to be applied is more speech, not enforced silence."Justice Louis Brandeis, Concurring, Whitney v. California, 274 U.S. 357 (1927)

"Im indifferent to almost any murder as long as it doesn't affect me or mine."--Gfted1 (September 30, 2019)

good presentation

Remember: Argue the point, not the person. Remain polite and constructive. Friendly forums have friendly debate. There's no shame in being wrong. If you don't have something to add, don't post for the sake of it. And don't be afraid to post thoughts you are uncertain about, that's what discussion is for.
---
Pet threads, everyone has them. I love imagining Gods, Monsters, Factions and Weapons.

He needs a doppelganger so they can split doing the same demo with him over and over

We shall clone him! ... but at 1/8 the original size.

And we shall call him 'Josh Orlan'

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

*Casts Nature's Terror* :aiee: , *Casts Firebug* :fdevil: , *Casts Rot-Skulls* :skull: , *Casts Garden of Life* :luck: *Spirit-shifts to cat form* :cat: