The Best Pickup Tricks

ktchong

I really, honestly thought the title of the topic was "pickup trucks"...I was like, seriously? Well, whatever people have fun with, I guess. Having actually entered the topic and then being subsequently confused, I realize now that would've been much better.

7f7e40666f90f0ae212bb19a378ce6c181f2b1fa

How I have existed fills me with horror. For I have failed in everything - spelling, arithmetic, riding, tennis, golf; dancing, singing, acting; wife, mistress, whore, friend. Even cooking. And I do not excuse myself with the usual escape of 'not trying'. I tried with all my heart.

In my dreams, I am not crippled. In my dreams, I dance.

Best pickup tricks from me (i never do this but watch how young Britt's/Germans do this constantly).
1. Visit any resort with big amount of young alcoholics (Ibiza, Golden sands, Lloret de Mar etc ).
2. You must choice right target. This is British or German girls. No, not these beautiful ones. Your prey is fugly girl with lack of sex. Avoid Russian girls - they just ignore you... because you don't known Russian language and anyway they think foreigners are not-attractive. If Russian girl do want meet with you - flee from her so fast as you can - she is not from Russia but migrant from USSR instead, avoid her, she just want steal your money.
3. Drink vodka or beer. If you forgot - she is ugly and alcohol fix this.
4. Drink yet moar vodka, she is really fugly.
5. Just ask all girls do want they make love with you or not. Some poor souls do want (especially if they are drunk too).
6. ....
7. PROFIT
8. Visit venereologist.

One finds that a thoroughly waxed mustache, a raised eyebrow, a detailed perusal with ones monocle, a sporty TVR waiting in the sidelines and the casual mention that you own half of Hampshire suffices to woo most filly's. Time for tiffin what?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-418SbXncFA

Quite an experience to live in misery isn't it? That's what it is to be married with children.

I've seen things you people can't even imagine. Pearly Kings glittering on the Elephant and Castle, Morris Men dancing 'til the last light of midsummer. I watched Druid fires burning in the ruins of Stonehenge, and Yorkshiremen gurning for prizes. All these things will be lost in time, like alopecia on a skinhead. Time for tiffin.

Tea for the teapot!