Beta Release Time

wolfdyne

Afternoon is traditionally 12pm - 4pm.

Additional:

For us in Europe that'd translate to 9:00 PM-1:00 AM (21:00-01:00). My guess is we'll see it around 22:00-02:00 (in Europe).

Here you can compare your current time and what time it is in Cali.

http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/usa/san-francisco

Cya later :)

Edited by Osvir
  • Like 2

See guys, isn't better when we have some communication (commented mainly directed to the folks who have been giving me a hard time about asking for an update)?

*eye roll*

So you don't prefer the communication? You would rather be left wondering?

"Now to find a home for my other staff."
My Project Eternity Interview with Adam Brennecke

See guys, isn't better when we have some communication (commented mainly directed to the folks who have been giving me a hard time about asking for an update)?

*eye roll*

No. The eye roll was to you giving a bunch of strangers an "I told you so".

• Like 4

*eye roll*

No. The eye roll was to you giving a bunch of strangers an "I told you so".

Bah! It wasn't an "I told you so". It was more of a kumbaya isn't this better response.

Man, a lot of people around here are coming from a place of negativity. What's up with that?

Hey, everyone. The beta is all ready to go. We are just checking the last few things before we push everything live. We are thinking that it should be ready by around 2:00 PM PDT. If it looks like it will go past that time, I will update everyone in this thread.

Thanks for your patience. We just want to make sure everyone has a great Backer Beta experience.

Edit: Ninja'd

Edited by Ahvz
  • Like 3

It allows a lot of people to better plan their schedules.

Maybe should have headed your own pessimism from your previous post and waited for tomorrow?

Edited by vril

Maybe should have headed your own pessimism from your previous post and waited for tomorrow?

Except, I haven't been pessimistic. And if the beta demo comes out tomorrow, I'll wait until tomorrow. If it comes out the day after that, I'll wait until the day after that. Why are you implying otherwise?

You must be responding to another poster, but have mistakenly addressed me. I bear no resemblance to the person you are apparently talking to.

So, 3:30pm then based on server load.

If you're lucky, and spam F5 enough, you may be able to catch the keys right when they go out! Everyone should give it a go!

(I'm kidding, I don't want a 5pm release time...)

*eye roll*

LMAO!

We've got some eloquent communication going on here today!

Please calm down, you're hysterical.

Indubitably. Absolutely, 100% grade A hysterical.

This of course assumes a completely new definition of that word is in use, but I'm just giving you the benefit of the doubt on that one.

• Like 1

Except, I haven't been pessimistic. And if the beta demo comes out tomorrow, I'll wait until tomorrow. If it comes out the day after that, I'll wait until the day after that. Why are you implying otherwise?

You must be responding to another poster, but have mistakenly addressed me. I bear no resemblance to the person you are apparently talking to.

May have something to do with you constantly hinting at the possibility that the beta is delayed or wont come at all. Nope, no negativity there.

• Like 2

May have something to do with you constantly hinting at the possibility that the beta is delayed or wont come at all. Nope, no negativity there.

Proof or it didn't happen.

Tick Tock goes the clock, waiting still for steam to stock,

A game we need has not yet come, alas this game is far from done.

A beta still is more than naught, than most can fathom for their lot.

Rejoice I say, the time shall come, patience soon followed by fun.

Today, tomorrow, a week from now, one day well see exactly how,

this humble journey takes it's toll, it's just a game so rest your soul.

• Like 7