Still possible to get physical copy?

I tried asking this from the support but haven't received an answer yet (I imagine they are quite busy) so I'll ask here as well:

I have the digital fun pack ($50) from the Kickstarter project. I've been drawn towards getting a physical copy but can I still change and how much do I actually have to pay extra? Kickstarter page says the physical version is $65 + $15 for p&p while the page here says box costs $50. So can I change to the boxed version simply by increasing my pledge by $15?

If you've already burned your pledge, then not directly (i.e. you have to talk to customer support).

However, if you have NOT used the KS pledge yet, then yes, you can choose the $50 tier, and apply the $35 you pledged, and an additional $15 to pay for that tier.

I pledged for a physical copy as late as today. Hope that it will turn out ok, still a bit uncomfortable with ordering online but not really worried. From what I have heard on the forums so far they are good with their backers.

Edited by lepetitmac

If you've already burned your pledge, then not directly (i.e. you have to talk to customer support).

However, if you have NOT used the KS pledge yet, then yes, you can choose the $50 tier, and apply the $35 you pledged, and an additional $15 to pay for that tier.

I think I have already used the pledge. I'll wait for customer support for a while more then.

But I have already pledged $50, it's the p&p of $15 (I'm outside of US) that I need to add since my current pledge is digital.

You should have a "Total Credit Available" in the bottom right corner of your "Manage My Pledges" page. If that says your pledge amount, instead of "$0.00," then you haven't yet finalized your pledge into an actual order, and I'm pretty sure it's still flexible at that point. You could probably just do what neo6874 suggested.

Should we not start with some Ipelagos, or at least some Greater Ipelagos, before tackling a named Arch Ipelago? 6_u