Robin Williams

Leferd

Can't say that I liked Williams' work all that much, but he did always seem like a nice guy, which is more important. Unlike many others I can't say I was all that surprised at his suicide though, he always did come across as rather manic.

A Robin Williams who plays computer games is certainly cooler than a Robin Williams who does not. 

He once compared computer games to being on cocaine in an interview, I believe.

And according to that most reliable and prestigious of magazines, RPGCodex, he played that coolest of all cool games, Wizardry.

I liked the first bit. Not sure I really buy the theory about Williams' comedy always being a crutch for wanting to please his mother, but it is an interesting theory.

When they guy starts talking about marriage being a job though, he completely loses me. I mean, having to pay millions to your ex because you were once married to her is absurd, sure. But argueing that being a wife is a job and a husband should be able to just fire her whenever he pleases is just absurd.

To be honest, he's coming across a bit misogynistic. Taking the traits of a few golddigging women and making it out as if women in general are just greedy monsters out to get men.

Edited by JadedWolf
  • Like 2

Never attribute to malice that which can adequately be explained by incompetence.

Why do you hate women so much?

They won't have sex with him.

• Like 1

"Akiva Goldsman and Alex Kurtzman run the 21st century version of MK ULTRA." - majestic

"I'm gonna hunt you down so that I can slap you square in the mouth." - Bartimaeus

"Without individual thinking you can't notice the plot holes." - InsaneCommander

"Just feed off the suffering of gamers." - Malcador

"You are calling my taste crap." -Hurlshort

"thankfully it seems like the creators like Hungary less this time around." - Sarex

"Don't forget the wakame, dumbass" -Keyrock

"Are you trolling or just being inadvertently nonsensical?' -Pidesco

"we have already been forced to admit you are at least human" - uuuhhii

"I refuse to buy from non-woke businesses" - HoonDing

"feral camels are now considered a pest" - Gorth

"Melkathi is known to be an overly critical grumpy person" - Melkathi

"Oddly enough Sanderson was a lot more direct despite being a Mormon" - Zoraptor

"I found it greatly disturbing to scroll through my cartoon's halfing selection of genitalias." - Wormerine

"Am I phrasing in the most negative light for them? Yes, but it's not untrue." - ShadySands

Ironically, the women who hate me most are the ones who are also wiling to have sex with me. Go figure.

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

Ironically, the women who hate me most are the ones who are also wiling to have sex with me. Go figure.
In my experience, some people enjoy having sex with someone they can't stand.

I certainly do.

Edited by KaineParker

"Akiva Goldsman and Alex Kurtzman run the 21st century version of MK ULTRA." - majestic

"I'm gonna hunt you down so that I can slap you square in the mouth." - Bartimaeus

"Without individual thinking you can't notice the plot holes." - InsaneCommander

"Just feed off the suffering of gamers." - Malcador

"You are calling my taste crap." -Hurlshort

"thankfully it seems like the creators like Hungary less this time around." - Sarex

"Don't forget the wakame, dumbass" -Keyrock

"Are you trolling or just being inadvertently nonsensical?' -Pidesco

"we have already been forced to admit you are at least human" - uuuhhii

"I refuse to buy from non-woke businesses" - HoonDing

"feral camels are now considered a pest" - Gorth

"Melkathi is known to be an overly critical grumpy person" - Melkathi

"Oddly enough Sanderson was a lot more direct despite being a Mormon" - Zoraptor

"I found it greatly disturbing to scroll through my cartoon's halfing selection of genitalias." - Wormerine

"Am I phrasing in the most negative light for them? Yes, but it's not untrue." - ShadySands

Hate is good, provides focus.

• Like 1

Why has elegance found so little following? Elegance has the disadvantage that hard work is needed to achieve it and a good education to appreciate it. - Edsger Wybe Dijkstra

In my experience, some people enjoy having sex with someone they can't stand.

I certainly do.

Hatemances are the best romances.

http://youtu.be/hltuM2s9trw

• Like 1

"Things are funny...are comedic, because they mix the real with the absurd." - Buzz Aldrin.

"P-O-T-A-T-O-E" - Dan Quayle

am not ashamed to admit that we hate women. oh, is not as if we hate all women... or even many women. that being said, we hate more than one woman. discounting the largely impersonal hate (if such is possible) of historical female personages such as myra hindley or ilse koch, we has also developed a personal and real hate o' a handful o' women.

virtual all the women we can say we genuine loathe is/was the parents o' kids we dealt with while working at juvenile hall. any woman that would abuse (particularly sexual abuse) their own child such that as an existentialist we began to believe in objective evil, well then such a woman is deserving o' our unapologetic hate.

so, in the sense that we can honest say we hat more than one woman, am guessing that technically we hate women-- less than ten though.

as for women in general, we has no greater or lesser animosity for the female gender than for the male.  we do find drunken men more obnoxious at sporting events, and women is more annoying when they passive/aggressive let us know that they Really don't wanna watch the movie that is currently on tv, but such annoyances don't rise to the level o' hate. 

HA! Good Fun!

"If there be time to expose through discussion the falsehood and fallacies, to avert the evil by the processes of education, the remedy to be applied is more speech, not enforced silence."Justice Louis Brandeis, Concurring, Whitney v. California, 274 U.S. 357 (1927)

"Im indifferent to almost any murder as long as it doesn't affect me or mine."--Gfted1 (September 30, 2019)