How many Jedi survived the Mandalorian Wars, Jedi Civil War, and KOTOR 2's events?

I'm currently working on a piece of fan-fiction that deals with the Exile's journey in search of Revan (because I hate the canon version, as we all do), but I need some help figuring out which Jedi are still left around after all of the wars that ravaged the galaxy before and during the events of KOTOR 1 and 2. 

Which notable force sensitives are still alive and well? I know Bastila Shan is, as well as all the people that the Exile chose to train in the ways of the Force, but who else? Any other notable Jedi/force sensitives? 

Thanks. 

I'm currently working on a piece of fan-fiction that deals with the Exile's journey in search of Revan (because I hate the canon version, as we all do), but I need some help figuring out which Jedi are still left around after all of the wars that ravaged the galaxy before and during the events of KOTOR 1 and 2. 

Which notable force sensitives are still alive and well? I know Bastila Shan is, as well as all the people that the Exile chose to train in the ways of the Force, but who else? Any other notable Jedi/force sensitives? 

Thanks. 

well after Kotor 1 i'd say few thousand jedi after the loss of Dantooine

before Kotor 2 begins,it depends on the alignment of Revan

if Revan was Dark Side,Tokare dies in the battle of the Star Forge,reducing the number of jedi and weakens the republic fleet

if Revan was light side no other jedis die.but after the Katarr meeting and the Great Jedi Purge only a dozen remained

in Kotor 2

The jedi Masters ,Kavar,Vrook,zez-kail-el,Atris,Vash but the latter is killed even before you can find her.the exile is no longer a jedi,if revan was DS Bastila is no longer a jedi and dissapeared

after kotor 2

only the crew of the Exile remained,Brianna if the exile is male,Bao-Dur,Atton,Mira/Hanrarr or Disciple if Female.Visas

the jedi masters are dead in every alignment

so in short only a dozen

well,if Revan was DS,Jolee is dead along with Juhani,Mission,Zaalbar,Carth.
if not,Carth is admiral but dies since 300 years pass in TOR,Mission and Zaalbar fate is unknown but in the book 'Revan' (bleah) he's doing a company of import&export,probably Zaalbar still lives in TOR,since the Wookiees have long lifespans,but Mission is dead in TOR for age
Canderous is Mandalore in Kotor 2,but after Kotor 2 we do not know,TOR canonized that Canderous was shot in the Head,since in TOR there's his skull with a hole on it (damn you bioware)
HK-47 we all know what happened in TOR,scrapped and reprogrammed for Darth Malgus (wannabe Darth Vader)but shortly after Kotor 2,we do not know.the book doesn't mention him or any other crew member
Juhani probably was one of the jedi who went to Katarr,but it's not known 
in short
every K1 and K2 crew member's fate except for Canderous,HK,T3,Mission Zaalbar and Bastila are not explained

This is a good, gives me a lot of room to work with. I'm thinking Jolee taking off w/ Exile to find Revan would be cool.

if wasn't killed by Revan in the Temple of Ancients

I'm rolling lightside ending for Revan/Exile. 

essentially is the 'canon' version that you're working on

This is a good, gives me a lot of room to work with. I'm thinking Jolee taking off w/ Exile to find Revan would be cool.

if wasn't killed by Revan in the Temple of Ancients

I'm rolling lightside ending for Revan/Exile. 

essentially is the 'canon' version that you're working on

No lol, I hate the canon ending. If we are talking pre-TOR canon then yes, we knew Revan/Exile were both lightside, we still didn't know their gender or where they went after the games. 

i hate the canon version too,i hate the 'canon' as whole,they're the bane of RPGs and mystery,even side characters got canonized,that's crazy
what's the point of roleplaying a male or a female aligned on the Dark Side if the rule is always Light Side?
actually the genders were known before TOR was announced or the Revan Book was out.
Revan was LS Male and the Exile was LS Female
which i disagree with,since my Revan was a Dark sided Male(not evil monster,just a guy who wants to get the job done at any costs) and my Exile was a Light Side(with shades of grey) Male
on their fate,yes,it was presumed that the exile went to the unknown regions to find revan