Do we know if this will be released prior to the game? I remember when Dragon Age; Origins came out a novel was released a month or so before. I'd like to read the novella before release to get a feel for the world and its lore before i play the game.

I asked the same in the forum long time ago and I haven't received any answer. Is not so difficult to answer a question like that.

It would be appreciated to know an estimated release date of novella, almanac etc.

Edited by juanval

My guess would be upon release, but who knows...

These novellas that are concominant to video games - well somehow I find it unnecessary, like making a story just for the sake of it, so there will be more fuss around the game itself. Could use Avellone's abilities in the game writing instead. I just hope that not reading the novella ('cause I didn't backed as much) will not make my playthrough(s) less interesting.

But I'm not totally devoid of add-on love: the almanac thing, that is right up my alley.

It would be of small avail to talk of magic in the air...

These novellas that are concominant to video games - well somehow I find it unnecessary, like making a story just for the sake of it, so there will be more fuss around the game itself. 

Do we know the setting and timing of the Novella? Has it been said that it takes place concurrently with the main story? A year prior? A thousand years prior?

These novellas that are concominant to video games - well somehow I find it unnecessary, like making a story just for the sake of it, so there will be more fuss around the game itself. 

Do we know the setting and timing of the Novella? Has it been said that it takes place concurrently with the main story? A year prior? A thousand years prior?

We know nothing. 

I want Chris Avellone to sing, "YOU can READ, MY, NOH-VELL-a... ELL-a... ELL-a... EH, EH, EH!"

• Like 2

Should we not start with some Ipelagos, or at least some Greater Ipelagos, before tackling a named Arch Ipelago? 6_u

I want Chris Avellone to sing, "YOU can READ, MY, NOH-VELL-a... ELL-a... ELL-a... EH, EH, EH!"

You rest by hearth
And we'll never be healed 'till that

Maybe in Defiance Bay
But you'll still be my protagonist

Edited by Messier-31
  • Like 2

It would be of small avail to talk of magic in the air...