Does anyone answer the emails sent through this system?

You should probably contact support through the eternity.obsidian.net website. If it's not a support question but related to the game, your best bet is to ask it here on the forum. If it's public knowledge, we'll know it. If it's not public knowledge, emailing the devs isn't going to get you an answer (unless you're with a paper or other media outlet).

Yeah I have been waiting for an answer for almost a week now from support by using the Contact Us for Pledges. I was wondering if I can purchase just the game with a BETA key? I do not want to pay $75 or more for the extra content on that pledge. 

I would like to support this game by giving feedback, reporting bugs and giving suggestions. I have done this with Divinity: Original Sin by purchasing through the Steam Early Access. I have been supporting allot during those ALPHA\BETA times and now would like to support Obsidian. Maybe once the beta is released will they offer a pledge or an option to upgrade for a BETA key ONLY?

This will be my third game\studio that I will like to support during BETA! (Larian Studios, DefiantDev (Hand of Fate), Hopefully Obsidian) 

Thanks!

Edited by Texoru

I wrote 2 emails to support in March after having the same problem, a week between them. I got an answer to the second, acknowledging it and promising to do the reset. Nothing happened since, and I gave up on it. 

I hope the pledge management site gets upgraded before the beta starts (as promised), and we can do this for ourselves instead of eating up precious human resources and doing this slow email dance.

• Like 1

The Seven Blunders/Roots of Violence: Wealth without work. Pleasure without conscience. Knowledge without character. Commerce without morality. Science without humanity. Worship without sacrifice. Politics without principle. (Mohandas Karamchand Gandhi)

Let's Play the Pools Saga (SSI Gold Box Classics)

Pillows of Enamored Warfare -- The Zen of Nodding

Yeah I have been waiting for an answer for almost a week now from support by using the Contact Us for Pledges. I was wondering if I can purchase just the game with a BETA key? I do not want to pay $75 or more for the extra content on that pledge. 

I would like to support this game by giving feedback, reporting bugs and giving suggestions. I have done this with Divinity: Original Sin by purchasing through the Steam Early Access. I have been supporting allot during those ALPHA\BETA times and now would like to support Obsidian. Maybe once the beta is released will they offer a pledge or an option to upgrade for a BETA key ONLY?

This will be my third game\studio that I will like to support during BETA! (Larian Studios, DefiantDev (Hand of Fate), Hopefully Obsidian) 

Thanks!

You can buy the game + beta key, after choosing what level you want to contribute you will have the option to add some features like the beta or extra copies of the game. You can go back and fourth between the pages to compare.

Best of luck!

You have to contact their support, have your original plan axed and refunded, then make a new pledge.

This is a cumbersome way to accomplish a task that, if made easy, could bring hundreds of thousands of additional dollars to Obsidian over the next couple of weeks as backers who weren't able to add the backer beta originally (like myself) scramble to do so.

• Like 1

You have to contact their support, have your original plan axed and refunded, then make a new pledge.

I have been waiting for something like this, but alas they do not answer from what I gather on this thread I started...lol Guess they are just to busy taking money and kickin' aSS....lol

But so you know haow to get my original pledge axed as you call it? I would like to do this very thing...

Thanks again for posting here, Maybe we'll all get some answers someday...(hint hint nudge nudge)know what I mean...

Thanks!

You can buy the game + beta key, after choosing what level you want to contribute you will have the option to add some features like the beta or extra copies of the game. You can go back and fourth between the pages to compare.

Best of luck!

Ah thank you!, will buy the pledge soon than. Should have known during the addons, well my question has been answered than. Thanks!

Edited by Texoru

This is a cumbersome way to accomplish a task that, if made easy, could bring hundreds of thousands of additional dollars to Obsidian over the next couple of weeks as backers who weren't able to add the backer beta originally (like myself) scramble to do so.

I wont say you are wrong.

If anyone wants to see the "official" answer and best email for this look no further than this post.

http://forums.obsidian.net/topic/66352-upgrading-from-digital-to-box-set/?p=1460273

Hi

Devs!

I hav sent a personal question regarding this game to your contact email system but have received no response after several days. Does anyone who works with this project answer that emal?

Thanks

Thanks for the inquiry and I have touched base with Admin to make sure your email is in the queue! Please let me know if you have not heard anything soon!

with respect,

Fionavar

• Like 1

The universe is change;
your life is what our thoughts make it
- Marcus Aurelius (161)

:dragon:

Hi

Devs!

I hav sent a personal question regarding this game to your contact email system but have received no response after several days. Does anyone who works with this project answer that emal?

Thanks

Thanks for the inquiry and I have touched base with Admin to make sure your email is in the queue! Please let me know if you have not heard anything soon!

with respect,

Fionavar

Ok, I have been contacted by the right people, and my order is taken care of on that end. It will take 5-10 business days to complete though...SAD how long it takes for electronic(which travels instantly) orders and such to take... "things that m ake you go hmmmm"

• 2 weeks later...

Sent a request a week ago, with no answer (except for the automated reply). Tried to send another on monday, also no reply.

The deadline for pledge-related activity is apparently the 22nd. It would be annoying to miss out on things because the support requests go unanswered for so long.