Guys since we are discussing misunderstandings in each others posts I thought this would be a good time to say "I really like Romance in RPG"...I just wanted to make this clear in case there was any doubt or ambiguity..I don't want people to misinterpret my views   :biggrin:

In which RPG? Any in particular, or you've liked all the romances you've seen in every RPG you've played?

There are no bad romances, there are only misunderstood ones - BruceVC

• Like 5

I'm the enemy, 'cause I like to think, I like to read. I'm into freedom of speech, and freedom of choice. I'm the kinda guy that likes to sit in a greasy spoon and wonder, "Gee, should I have the T-bone steak or the jumbo rack of barbecue ribs with the side-order of gravy fries?" I want high cholesterol! I wanna eat bacon, and butter, and buckets of cheese, okay?! I wanna smoke a Cuban cigar the size of Cincinnati in the non-smoking section! I wanna run naked through the street, with green Jell-O all over my body, reading Playboy magazine. Why? Because I suddenly may feel the need to, okay, pal? I've SEEN the future. Do you know what it is? It's a 47-year-old virgin sitting around in his beige pajamas, drinking a banana-broccoli shake, singing "I'm an Oscar Meyer Wiene"

Because people are talking about this being a resource issue... it isn't. It is just a universal scaling of the head bone and it probably took about 30 minutes to implement. It was in place long before I came onto the project last June. There are probably some bugs with it having to do with creature head bones not following proper naming conventions, but we aren't going to spend much time cleaning it up. Worst comes to worst it can be cut, but it should be fine.

• Like 9

Because people are talking about this being a resource issue... it isn't. It is just a universal scaling of the head bone and it probably took about 30 minutes to implement. It was in place long before I came onto the project last June. There are probably some bugs with it having to do with creature head bones not following proper naming conventions, but we aren't going to spend much time cleaning it up. Worst comes to worst it can be cut, but it should be fine.

BOOM SHAKALAKA!!

• Like 2

"Things are funny...are comedic, because they mix the real with the absurd." - Buzz Aldrin.

"P-O-T-A-T-O-E" - Dan Quayle

Worst comes to worst it can be cut, but it should be fine.

That would be unfortunate, but I wouldn't lose my head over it.

Edited by Namutree
  • Like 2

"Good thing I don't heal my characters or they'd be really hurt." Is not something I should ever be thinking.

I use blue text when I'm being sarcastic.

God I hate puns. No more of this thread for me.

Alright, soo... Where are you heading?

And he's rushing headlong, he's got a new goal

And he's rushing headlong, out of control

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zhyaAPsT1LU

Edited by Messier-31
  • Like 2

It would be of small avail to talk of magic in the air...

I'm sorry.... I didn't know the backers were choosing which specific features are in and which are out. I get that we backed the general concepts, but isn't it a bit pretentious to be demanding - as opposed to stating our preferences- which features are worth the resources and which are not? I usually leave that up to the game developer.

while this is true, I think anyone who has backed P:E, and especially those on the forums, will feel a sense of ownership of the game. After all, we're all emotionally invested. I think it is normal and even desirable to expect critical fan feedback. I think no-one who believes he (or she) can't influence the direction of Project Eternity would be here.

• Like 2

Remember: Argue the point, not the person. Remain polite and constructive. Friendly forums have friendly debate. There's no shame in being wrong. If you don't have something to add, don't post for the sake of it. And don't be afraid to post thoughts you are uncertain about, that's what discussion is for.
---
Pet threads, everyone has them. I love imagining Gods, Monsters, Factions and Weapons.

I really apologize. While I'm quite fond of them, myself, I try to administer them in small doses, spread out over time. Early in this thread, though, I seem to have dropped a snowball down the side of a snow-covered mountain. I cannot stop it. Resistance is futile! O_O

Also... does this mode result in gigantic lettuce crops? 6_u

(Couldn't resist)

Should we not start with some Ipelagos, or at least some Greater Ipelagos, before tackling a named Arch Ipelago? 6_u

I really apologize. While I'm quite fond of them, myself, I try to administer them in small doses, spread out over time. Early in this thread, though, I seem to have dropped a snowball down the side of a snow-covered mountain. I cannot stop it. Resistance is futile! O_O

Also... does this mode result in gigantic lettuce crops? 6_u

(Couldn't resist)

You made him mad, you should hang your head in shame.

I couldn't even get the pun right. Shaking my head in disgust.

Edited by Labadal
  • Like 2

I seem to have dropped a snowball down the side of a snow-covered mountain.

great - we can add it to the top of this other large-ish snowball and make a Big-Head snowman :dancing:

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

*Casts Nature's Terror* :aiee: , *Casts Firebug* :fdevil: , *Casts Rot-Skulls* :skull: , *Casts Garden of Life* :luck: *Spirit-shifts to cat form* :cat: