Well, at least they told that this time it is not about fuel, but water instead.

Its both, at the beginning you can hear a radio voice telling about  ''people killing for gasoline''. I guess in such scenario all the essentials are scarce and worth killing for. 

I gazed at the dead, and for one dark moment I saw a banquet. 

This sucks. Based on the vehicles we see it doesn't seem like lack of fuel is such a big deal.

"only when you no-life you can exist forever, because what does not live cannot die."

not much atmosphere from trailer, more like firework show

I'm the enemy, 'cause I like to think, I like to read. I'm into freedom of speech, and freedom of choice. I'm the kinda guy that likes to sit in a greasy spoon and wonder, "Gee, should I have the T-bone steak or the jumbo rack of barbecue ribs with the side-order of gravy fries?" I want high cholesterol! I wanna eat bacon, and butter, and buckets of cheese, okay?! I wanna smoke a Cuban cigar the size of Cincinnati in the non-smoking section! I wanna run naked through the street, with green Jell-O all over my body, reading Playboy magazine. Why? Because I suddenly may feel the need to, okay, pal? I've SEEN the future. Do you know what it is? It's a 47-year-old virgin sitting around in his beige pajamas, drinking a banana-broccoli shake, singing "I'm an Oscar Meyer Wiene"

It'll be good. Its the type of post-apocalypse setting that I like. We need more post-apocalypse movies.

War is Peace, Freedom is Slavery, Ignorance is Strength

Baldur's Gate modding
TeamBG
Baldur's Gate modder/community leader
Baldur's Gate - Enhanced Edition beta tester
Baldur's Gate 2 - Enhanced Edition beta tester

Icewind Dale - Enhanced Edition beta tester

I certainly don't expect this to wind up being Road Warrior good.  But heck, if this winds up being Beyond Thunderdome good I'll happily watch the bejesus out of it.

If it turns out to be like Beyond Thunderdome in any way necks will be snapped. 

Two of the same topics merged together. Carry on.

War is Peace, Freedom is Slavery, Ignorance is Strength

Baldur's Gate modding
TeamBG
Baldur's Gate modder/community leader
Baldur's Gate - Enhanced Edition beta tester
Baldur's Gate 2 - Enhanced Edition beta tester

Icewind Dale - Enhanced Edition beta tester

Test screening opinion: (Attention : One part of the review does contain spoilers from the first third of the movie.)  http://thisisinfamous.com/mad-max-fury-road-early-review/

All in all it sounds very positive to me, also, Theron seems to be absolutely badass in this movie, with a good amount of screen time.  

Edited by Woldan

, "Theron seems to be absolutely badass in this movie, with a good amount of screen time. "

From the sounds of it, they should have just gone all the way, and called the film Mad Maxine (or Maxi) and call it a day.

Edited by Volourn

DWARVES IN PROJECT ETERNITY = VOLOURN HAS PLEDGED $250.

Wow, I completely agree with Volourn.  Charlize Theron is easily the best actress available for this part, and as long as they focus on her, it will be fantastic.  She is stunning, but it is way more than the looks.  There just aren't that many women that can dominate the screen like she can.

I expect Tom Hardy to play second fiddle to her, and that is for the best.

• Like 1

Wow, I completely agree with Volourn.  Charlize Theron is easily the best actress available for this part, and as long as they focus on her, it will be fantastic.  She is stunning, but it is way more than the looks.  There just aren't that many women that can dominate the screen like she can.

I expect Tom Hardy to play second fiddle to her, and that is for the best.

I gotta agree.  I've never been a fan of Tom Hardy, but I am a fan of Charlize Theron, and not just because she's gorgeous, she can flat out act.

sky_twister_suzu.gif.bca4b31c6a14735a9a4b5a279a428774.gif
🇺🇸RFK Jr 2024🇺🇸

"Any organization created out of fear must create fear to survive." - Bill Hicks

I guess I just haven't seen Tom Hardy in the right movie yet (I haven't seen Warrior, that's a MMA movie, right?).

Edited by Keyrock

sky_twister_suzu.gif.bca4b31c6a14735a9a4b5a279a428774.gif
🇺🇸RFK Jr 2024🇺🇸

"Any organization created out of fear must create fear to survive." - Bill Hicks