Hey guys, I'm new here so I have a couple of questions I would appreciate if someone can answer me.

1. When will the beta of the game be released?

2. I read that the max level for characters is Lv12, does that mean the skills are very limited for each class? Or there will be a variety of skills each level?  

In short, can I learn one skill each level, or each level offers me a variety of skills to choose from or even pick multiple of them?

Much appreciated!

I love the colour GREY because it is the median of the two EXTREMES.

Hey guys, I'm new here so I have a couple of questions I would appreciate if someone can answer me.

2. I read that the max level for characters is Lv12, does that mean the skills are very limited for each class? Or there will be a variety of skills each level?  

In short, can I learn one skill each level, or each level offers me a variety of skills to choose from or even pick multiple of them?

Much appreciated!

1. On 18.8.14.

2. No ones knows at the moment, as this is not finalized.

There is going to be an update with answers to questions surrounding the beta sometime next month.

• Like 1

Much appreciated!

1. On 18.8.14.

2. No ones knows at the moment, as this is not finalized.

There is going to be an update with answers to questions surrounding the beta sometime next month.

Great news!!

I love the colour GREY because it is the median of the two EXTREMES.