Giantbomb Quicklook on the 24th

I doubt it will be really in-game gameplay footage, but maybe there could be some new tidbits

Giant bomb quicklooks are always, without fail, gameplay footage with giant bomb staff chatting over it.

EDIT: Ninja'd

Edited by MasterPrudent

I doubt it will be really in-game gameplay footage, but maybe there could be some new tidbits

Every Quicklook so far  was gameplay. And not only bits but rather a whole scene or scenario without any cuts. Quicklooks are not getting cut. They are showing  "live" reactions recorded on video.  If this is not a real quicklook I will be mad to be honest. 

Well then, prepare for rage train from people demanding gamplay footage from E3 to be public now realising that they are going to be screwed again (kind of) :)

I'm the enemy, 'cause I like to think, I like to read. I'm into freedom of speech, and freedom of choice. I'm the kinda guy that likes to sit in a greasy spoon and wonder, "Gee, should I have the T-bone steak or the jumbo rack of barbecue ribs with the side-order of gravy fries?" I want high cholesterol! I wanna eat bacon, and butter, and buckets of cheese, okay?! I wanna smoke a Cuban cigar the size of Cincinnati in the non-smoking section! I wanna run naked through the street, with green Jell-O all over my body, reading Playboy magazine. Why? Because I suddenly may feel the need to, okay, pal? I've SEEN the future. Do you know what it is? It's a 47-year-old virgin sitting around in his beige pajamas, drinking a banana-broccoli shake, singing "I'm an Oscar Meyer Wiene"

Video is 25 mins long.

Happy now Darji? (lol).

How do you even know the length? And yeah I am happy the question however still remains why now and not at E3. I doubt it is really different footage than the E3 stuff. 

Given that they've been keen to keep the lid on even mild story spoilers I doubt it is E3 stuff. Remember how every other preview mentioned that they skipped quickly through most of the dialogue? What's the point of doing that if they're going to upload it as a pausable video just a few weeks later? I think it's more likely that this is a preview of the backer beta stuff.

Video is 25 mins long.

Happy now Darji? (lol).

How do you even know the length? And yeah I am happy the question however still remains why now and not at E3. I doubt it is really different footage than the E3 stuff. 

Given that they've been keen to keep the lid on even mild story spoilers I doubt it is E3 stuff. Remember how every other preview mentioned that they skipped quickly through most of the dialogue? What's the point of doing that if they're going to upload it as a pausable video just a few weeks later? I think it's more likely that this is a preview of the backer beta stuff.

They also said that a lot of footage was in some forest fighting stuff and doing a side quest. My guess this is what we will see. 

And I say it again. If this is not a real quicklook they are not only screwing backers but more importantly they are screwing Giantbomb.  IF its just talking about stuff with some footage between than it is normally a separate video  which is called let us talk about ..... or so.

I trust Giantbomb that this will be a real quicklook^^

@Labadal, where's that image from?! Looks cool

Cool? yeah more pink, we never have enough *sigh*

Edited by Chilloutman
  • Like 1

I'm the enemy, 'cause I like to think, I like to read. I'm into freedom of speech, and freedom of choice. I'm the kinda guy that likes to sit in a greasy spoon and wonder, "Gee, should I have the T-bone steak or the jumbo rack of barbecue ribs with the side-order of gravy fries?" I want high cholesterol! I wanna eat bacon, and butter, and buckets of cheese, okay?! I wanna smoke a Cuban cigar the size of Cincinnati in the non-smoking section! I wanna run naked through the street, with green Jell-O all over my body, reading Playboy magazine. Why? Because I suddenly may feel the need to, okay, pal? I've SEEN the future. Do you know what it is? It's a 47-year-old virgin sitting around in his beige pajamas, drinking a banana-broccoli shake, singing "I'm an Oscar Meyer Wiene"

It's the background image for the PoE quicklook on Giant Bomb's coming soon bar.

Elzarath is correct.

Well, it's saying 8am for me, so, 50 minutes from now.

Doable! I'll be here!

It's saying 9pm for me and that was more than an hour ago so who knows?

Maybe Giantbomb likes Stun more than you, and are giving him earlier access!

"Good thing I don't heal my characters or they'd be really hurt." Is not something I should ever be thinking.

I use blue text when I'm being sarcastic.

It starts 9am EST.  Which is in roughly 40 minutes.

It is a Quicklook EX which means someone from Obsidian will be there during the video and actually "guiding" them through the game.  I expect it will just cover the same territory we showed off in E3.... or perhaps a early look at the backer beta.  The critical thing is which staffer they get to do the actual sit down video with.  Please god don't be Jeff and Dan...

As far as Giantbomb itself goes it is a good site.  I don't always go down for their official content but the forums are really active with a pretty solid community.  It also helps the mods are all nice guys who don't put on "airs", much like our Obsidian forums here :)

It's Josh Sawyer, Brad and Matt Rorie.

Now I'm even more exited!!!  :dancing:  :dancing:  :dancing:

• Like 3

"Good thing I don't heal my characters or they'd be really hurt." Is not something I should ever be thinking.

I use blue text when I'm being sarcastic.