Giantbomb Quicklook on the 24th

I was just looking the newest Quicklook on Giantbomb and then I saw that they will release a Quicklook of Pillars of Eternity. Which means thy will show gameplay. for me it is scheduled for 3 in the afternoon but I live in Germany. If you want the exact time just visit Giantbomb and look at their schedule 

http://www.giantbomb.com/

Hope this is not old news. If so. Please excuse me...

Edited by Darji
  • Like 3

Never used Giant Bomb. Also, is there a link on their site? There doesn't appear to be anything about Pillars of Eternity.

If you look at the right side there is a coming up window. In this one you can see the date and time for the quicklook EX.  On Thursday it should appear on the top window or the news section. 

Edited by Darji

I was just looking the newest Quicklook on Giantbomb and then I saw that they will release a Quicklook of Pillars of Eternity. Which means thy will show gameplay. for me it is scheduled for 3 in the afternoon but I live in Germany. If you want the exact time just visit Giantbomb and look at their schedule 

http://www.giantbomb.com/

Hope this is not old news. If so. Please excuse me...

A Quicklook? Heck yes!!!

"Good thing I don't heal my characters or they'd be really hurt." Is not something I should ever be thinking.

I use blue text when I'm being sarcastic.

Np, but you guys really should check out giant Bomb and its video content. For me it is the number 1 source for "journalistic" video content because it does not feel faked or is in any form scripted except maybe the EX quicklooks which are usually accompanied by a developer like in this case.  It is maybe not informative but really entertaining and you can get a glimpse of the games and its gameplay as well.  Their podcast (Bombcast) is also really entertaining even through most of them are pretty long but totally worth listening to.

• Like 2

Np, but you guys really should check out giant Bomb and its video content. For me it is the number 1 source for "journalistic" video content because it does not feel faked or is in any form scripted except maybe the EX quicklooks which are usually accompanied by a developer like in this case.  It is maybe not informative but really entertaining and you can get a glimpse of the games and its gameplay as well.  Their podcast (Bombcast) is also really entertaining even through most of them are pretty long but totally worth listening to.

Not that people don't sometimes conduct very informative and quality interviews, but, I gotta say... oftentimes, I'd just rather have seen gameplay footage. You can tell a lot from gameplay footage that you quite often don't learn via interviews. :)

• Like 2

Should we not start with some Ipelagos, or at least some Greater Ipelagos, before tackling a named Arch Ipelago? 6_u

Not that people don't sometimes conduct very informative and quality interviews, but, I gotta say... oftentimes, I'd just rather have seen gameplay footage. You can tell a lot from gameplay footage that you quite often don't learn via interviews. :)

That is for sure. That is why I was so upset about Obsidian's decision not to show anything at E3 to us.  But it seems like they actually gave in and we will gameplay today XD

Video is 25 mins long.

Happy now Darji? (lol).

How do you even know the length? And yeah I am happy the question however still remains why now and not at E3. I doubt it is really different footage than the E3 stuff. 

I doubt it will be really in-game gameplay footage, but maybe there could be some new tidbits

I'm the enemy, 'cause I like to think, I like to read. I'm into freedom of speech, and freedom of choice. I'm the kinda guy that likes to sit in a greasy spoon and wonder, "Gee, should I have the T-bone steak or the jumbo rack of barbecue ribs with the side-order of gravy fries?" I want high cholesterol! I wanna eat bacon, and butter, and buckets of cheese, okay?! I wanna smoke a Cuban cigar the size of Cincinnati in the non-smoking section! I wanna run naked through the street, with green Jell-O all over my body, reading Playboy magazine. Why? Because I suddenly may feel the need to, okay, pal? I've SEEN the future. Do you know what it is? It's a 47-year-old virgin sitting around in his beige pajamas, drinking a banana-broccoli shake, singing "I'm an Oscar Meyer Wiene"

I doubt it will be really in-game gameplay footage, but maybe there could be some new tidbits

Every Quicklook so far  was gameplay. And not only bits but rather a whole scene or scenario without any cuts. Quicklooks are not getting cut. They are showing  "live" reactions recorded on video.  If this is not a real quicklook I will be mad to be honest.