Things you hope are added via mods.

In Fallout: New Vegas, the mods I most appreciated were the ones that made the world feel more dynamic and alive. I'm guessing the same will be true here.

I can tell you the kind of mods I'm not looking forward to seeing, as well: anything animesque, anything that breaks the fourth wall too hard, and anything with new story material that resembles bad fan fiction.

I hope people will add a ton of animations to the database for use with other mods. I think Obsidian skimped a little too much on the animation front.

I hope to see (and maybe make) content mods. (maps, factions, questlines and companions)

It would be great, but unlikely, to see mods including new abilities/skills/traits.

Remember: Argue the point, not the person. Remain polite and constructive. Friendly forums have friendly debate. There's no shame in being wrong. If you don't have something to add, don't post for the sake of it. And don't be afraid to post thoughts you are uncertain about, that's what discussion is for.
---
Pet threads, everyone has them. I love imagining Gods, Monsters, Factions and Weapons.

More customization options for your character. If what was shown yesterday was final, there are only a few head and hair options. I won't see the character much since the camera is so far back but it would bug me if they didn't look close to how I pictured them.

If what was shown yesterday was final,

It's not.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

*Casts Nature's Terror* :aiee: , *Casts Firebug* :fdevil: , *Casts Rot-Skulls* :skull: , *Casts Garden of Life* :luck: *Spirit-shifts to cat form* :cat:

Actually, I hope there's a way to mod health regeneration so that it will automatically regenerate when not in combat.

I remember having to rest after every battle in BG and it drove me nuts!

So the fact that PoE is going to use the same type of resting system to restore health really worries me. But if it's moddable then all is well :).

I think the point with the system for PoE is that you won't need to rest after every battle. Or it won't even be possible because you will have limited supplies. Can't rest more times than the number of supplies you have, unless you travel to an inn or your stronghold.

Anyway, what mod do I hope for? Well, I hope for mods that I'm not allowed to mention here. :)

I'll do it, for a turnip.

DnD item quality description mod (for PoE2) by peardox

Permanent corpses.

Not that it's that much of an immediate issue when the dead enemies morph into loot bags - but those dead wolfes just popping out of existence, and leaving nothing but nothingness behind is the kind of thing that cheapens a setting in my eyes.

• Like 2

This statement is false.

I hope people will add a ton of animations to the database for use with other mods. I think Obsidian skimped a little too much on the animation front.

I hope to see (and maybe make) content mods. (maps, factions, questlines and companions)

It would be great, but unlikely, to see mods including new abilities/skills/traits.

You may be disappointed that Josh said adding new areas via mod was going to be difficult. New Npcs and quest shouldn't too hard though.

Edited by Namutree

"Good thing I don't heal my characters or they'd be really hurt." Is not something I should ever be thinking.

I use blue text when I'm being sarcastic.

Now I know. The Arcanum style pocketpicking mod.

Her mind is Tiffany-twisted, She got the Mercedes Benz

She's got a lot of pretty, pretty boys, that she calls friends

How they dance in the courtyard, sweet summer sweat.

Some dance to remember, some dance to forget