Guys, please stop using these retarded 18 year old leftist words...racism, fascism, homophobia, whatever...!!

It's only about interests guys!! Rich Arabs and Jews get along very well!!! So called "racism" is created so that lower class workers can keep busy blaming each other instead of the real responsible which is global capital!! For fuk's sake stop it with these ready-made expressions used to categorize people!!

SKull very clearly sums it up: "...it is used to slander people and to stop the conversation."

These are expressions forced onto the population, especially on young 18 year old middle class western populations, to lock the conversation, prevent people from questioning and actually using their brains..

... wow, you're completely serious.

My point is proven, you've brought no arguments to debate, just "wow you can't be serious omg!"

The "racism" thinking is stopping people from using intelligence...

Last time the race card was used to fool everyone, and I agree even I fell for it (but it was the last time), was for the election for obama...

Man we all believed that ****, thought something would change, I remember his speech in cairo, I was really hopeful....he really is a good actor, he's got the charisma..

In the end, it was all marketing for the fools...reality is not "a black guy president is better than a southern wasp texan", this is the way "anti-racist" ideology presents things, but reality is: military industrial complex and goldman sachs owns politicians, and if you don't understand that and keep on playing the race card, you're just falling for their game, you're being a fool...

------

And coming back to the subject of orcs, it is pretty obvious that an "anti-racist" criticism of tolkien's orcs is a very anachronic and unrational thing. It would be like criticizing ancient athenians for slavery and no votes for women, preventing you from seeing what was great about it, which was the great and still unmatched democratic system they had..

So yeah criticizing tolkien as being "racist" is very out of context and anachronic (and wrong of course)..

• Like 1

I can understand being a conspiracy theorist, but I cannot wrap my head around how someone can actually think discrimination based on race, gender, sexual preference does not exist.

And, I mean, this topic is about orcs and goblins. The most discriminated against species in fantasy fiction. 

• Like 2

Guys, please stop using these retarded 18 year old leftist words...racism, fascism, homophobia, whatever...!!

It's only about interests guys!! Rich Arabs and Jews get along very well!!! So called "racism" is created so that lower class workers can keep busy blaming each other instead of the real responsible which is global capital!! For fuk's sake stop it with these ready-made expressions used to categorize people!!

SKull very clearly sums it up: "...it is used to slander people and to stop the conversation."

These are expressions forced onto the population, especially on young 18 year old middle class western populations, to lock the conversation, prevent people from questioning and actually using their brains..

... wow, you're completely serious.

My point is proven, you've brought no arguments to debate, just "wow you can't be serious omg!"

Last time the race card was used to fool everyone, and I agree even I fell for it (but it was the last time), was for the election for obama...

Man we all believed that ****, thought something would change, I remember his speech in cairo, I was really hopeful....he really is a good actor, he's got the charisma..

In the end, it was all marketing for the fools...reality is not "a black guy president is better than a southern wasp texan", this is the way "anti-racist" ideology presents things, but reality is: military industrial complex and goldman sachs owns politicians, and if you don't understand that and keep on playing the race card, you're just falling for their game, you're being a fool...

------

And coming back to the subject of orcs, it is pretty obvious that an "anti-racist" criticism of tolkien's orcs is a very anachronic and unrational thing. It would be like criticizing ancient athenians for slavery and no votes for women, preventing you from seeing what was great about it, which was the great and still unmatched democratic system they had..

So yeah criticizing tolkien as being "racist" is very out of context and anachronic (and wrong of course)..

Here is an interesting consideration for you, is something anachronistic if it is relevant and still impacts people? Take homophobia and racism, If you believe these don't exist in American culture on some levels  then you are right. Its silly to discuss them because what's the point. But just the fact that many states in the USA don't even allow same sex marriage can we say that true equality and non-discrimination exists in the USA? You tell me.....

"Abashed the devil stood and felt how awful goodness is and saw Virtue in her shape how lovely: and pined his loss”

John Milton 

"We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing.” -  George Bernard Shaw

"What counts in life is not the mere fact that we have lived. It is what difference we have made to the lives of others that will determine the significance of the life we lead" - Nelson Mandela

Not debating with some one spouting nonsense does not prove that nonsense is true.

Speak for yourself. I followed the 2008 election very closely and Obama laid out his agenda then. Since being elected he has in no meaningful way strayed from his original platform. If Obama isn't what you were expecting; it means you weren't paying attention to him. Obama is not an actor; he is the president of the United States of America, and deserves more respect than what you are showing him.

In the end, it was all marketing for the fools...reality is not "a black guy president is better than a southern wasp texan", this is the way "anti-racist" ideology presents things.

What was marketing for fools? The Obama campaign? Anti-racist ideology does not present things because only people make presentations. Also, if anyone thought, "a black guy president is better than a southern wasp texan"; I can say with confidence they are not anti-racist. 

• Like 3

"Good thing I don't heal my characters or they'd be really hurt." Is not something I should ever be thinking.

I use blue text when I'm being sarcastic.

Not debating with some one spouting nonsense does not prove that nonsense is true.

Speak for yourself. I followed the 2008 election very closely and Obama laid out his agenda then. Since being elected he has in no meaningful way strayed from his original platform. If Obama isn't what you were expecting; it means you weren't paying attention to him. Obama is not an actor; he is the president of the United States of America, and deserves more respect than what you are showing him.

In the end, it was all marketing for the fools...reality is not "a black guy president is better than a southern wasp texan", this is the way "anti-racist" ideology presents things.

What was marketing for fools? The Obama campaign? Anti-racist ideology does not present things because only people make presentations. Also, if anyone thought, "a black guy president is better than a southern wasp texan"; I can say with confidence they are not anti-racist. 

As an outsider who works for an American company and travels to America normally once a year I also think Obama has been one of the best presidents the USA has ever had. I know this view isn't shared by many Americans on these forums but I am confident history will remember his presidency in a positive way. I think the guy is sincere and inspirational

• Like 1

"Abashed the devil stood and felt how awful goodness is and saw Virtue in her shape how lovely: and pined his loss”

John Milton 

"We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing.” -  George Bernard Shaw

"What counts in life is not the mere fact that we have lived. It is what difference we have made to the lives of others that will determine the significance of the life we lead" - Nelson Mandela

Also, anyone knows if these races are out of this game or out of this universe entirely?

Race to describe different types of humans/species is not fiction. That's like asking if gender is out of the game.

But then again, you did make a thread asking if you could kill the female members of your party. So there's that.

Edited by Bryy