The poop bag is reason I don't have a dog as well. Not doing it, just - no.

Never have children then. They poop and throw up regularly.

People are way too squeamish.

* YOU ARE A WRONGULARITY FROM WHICH NO RIGHT CAN ESCAPE! *

Chuck Norris was wrong once - He thought HE made a mistake!

Just for laughs:

post-10997-0-11824200-1418380247_thumb.jpg

post-10997-0-72858800-1418380265_thumb.jpg

post-10997-0-96921600-1418380282_thumb.jpg

• Like 2

"While it is true you learn with age, the down side is what you often learn is what a damn fool you were before"

Thomas Sowell

I'm a fan of pitbulls, for their loyalty and tenacity.

But after that, spaniels have a lot of character.

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

The poop bag is reason I don't have a dog as well. Not doing it, just - no.

Never have children then. They poop and throw up regularly.

Fun Fact:  the small rolled-up baggies that are sold as dog-poop bags are an essential supply for a baby's diaper bag. 

When junior gets changed at a non-baby-having friend's house, it is not exactly polite to toss the used disposable diaper in their standard trash.  The dog-poop bag allows you to carry impolite waste home for more discreet disposal (or at least to give it an extra layer of containment for mingling with local refuse).  They are also useful for containing soiled garments for later washing at home.  You could use other types of plastic bags, but the dog-poop bags represent the sweet spot of perfect size, portability, reliability, and economy. 

Anyhow, I like dogs.  I haven't lived with one since I moved out of my parents' house, but I always enjoy visiting other folks' dogs.  I married into a cat.  While I appreciate that she's much less work than a dog would be, she's no dog. 

• Like 2

So now the catholic church thinks dogs do have souls: http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation-now/2014/12/12/pope-francis-dogs-can-go-to-heaven/20296955/

I always been amazed at the arrogance of people who have never set foot in heaven or conversed with God asserting with absolute conviction who gets in and who doesn't.

• Like 2

"While it is true you learn with age, the down side is what you often learn is what a damn fool you were before"

Thomas Sowell

Whatever. When he goes to heaven, sees for himself, then comes back to tell about it then I'll consider him an authority. Until then I figure my dogs have a better chance of going to heaven than I do,

Thomas Sowell

Hey he got the job as Gods rep on earth from Peter, fair and square. 

If Peter himself came down, stood next to Francis, put a hand on his shoulder and says "Listen to this guy" THEN I'll listen. Until then he can go pound sand. He's a nice man with some good things to say but he's not an authority on anything. Besides, he puts his pants on the same way I do and he's read the same Bible I have. He's no more of an expert than me.

Thomas Sowell

Hey he got the job as Gods rep on earth from Peter, fair and square.

If Peter himself came down, stood next to Francis, put a hand on his shoulder and says "Listen to this guy" THEN I'll listen. Until then he can go pound sand. He's a nice man with some good things to say but he's not an authority on anything. Besides, he puts his pants on the same way I do and he's read the same Bible I have. He's no more of an expert than me.

Well actually if you've read the King James Bible you've been reading a different one than him.

Chow-Chow-puppies.jpg

"Akiva Goldsman and Alex Kurtzman run the 21st century version of MK ULTRA." - majestic

"I'm gonna hunt you down so that I can slap you square in the mouth." - Bartimaeus

"Without individual thinking you can't notice the plot holes." - InsaneCommander

"Just feed off the suffering of gamers." - Malcador

"You are calling my taste crap." -Hurlshort

"thankfully it seems like the creators like Hungary less this time around." - Sarex

"Don't forget the wakame, dumbass" -Keyrock

"Are you trolling or just being inadvertently nonsensical?' -Pidesco

"we have already been forced to admit you are at least human" - uuuhhii

"I refuse to buy from non-woke businesses" - HoonDing

"feral camels are now considered a pest" - Gorth

"Melkathi is known to be an overly critical grumpy person" - Melkathi

"Oddly enough Sanderson was a lot more direct despite being a Mormon" - Zoraptor

"I found it greatly disturbing to scroll through my cartoon's halfing selection of genitalias." - Wormerine

"Am I phrasing in the most negative light for them? Yes, but it's not untrue." - ShadySands