What are you playing now?

I'm mildly surprised at how many people are going through D:OS with the default characters. By which I mean I see a fair few posts and comments from various sources referring to characters with the default names, and I guess good odds on them being the default appearance.

L I E S T R O N G
L I V E W R O N G

I'm mildly surprised at how many people are going through D:OS with the default characters. By which I mean I see a fair few posts and comments from various sources referring to characters with the default names, and I guess good odds on them being the default appearance.

I named them after my kids, which has been pretty funny.

There's a joke about living through your kids in there somewhere.

Plugging along with Divinity 2 and EU4 still, though fire has gone from both so may take a break and shift to something else - maybe this Factorio game my friend is raving about.

Why has elegance found so little following? Elegance has the disadvantage that hard work is needed to achieve it and a good education to appreciate it. - Edsger Wybe Dijkstra

I didn't bother with name and appearance. The skills and stats are the important things to me in this game.

"Okay, so then detect evil, then follow said people evil around (some ranks in stealth will help here). The moment they do something obviously evil like jaywalking, run them through."

No. You are now a Fallen Paladin.

DWARVES IN PROJECT ETERNITY = VOLOURN HAS PLEDGED $250.

Finished Assassins Creed Brotherhood, moving on to Revelations. Ezio looks like a bearded gorilla now, and Desmond looks like he got stung by some bees. The engine change was not kind, especially since Ezio really isn't that much older than he was at the end of Brotherhood, which is what people use to justify it.

Like 3 hours into it so far and its definitely far from as bad as I've heard, so hoping same thing happens with 3.

The area between the balls and the butt is a hotbed of terrorist activity.

Devastatorsig.jpg

Having fun with Pirate Creed 4.  I'm playing the game as much like Thief as the game will allow.  I try to avoid combat whenever possible and prefer to go barehanded to avoid killing.  Ideally, nobody ever sees me and combat never comes into play, though some missions will have to involve bloodshed, obviously.  Havana is a pretty lovely place to play sneaky sneaky in.

sky_twister_suzu.gif.bca4b31c6a14735a9a4b5a279a428774.gif
🇺🇸RFK Jr 2024🇺🇸

"Any organization created out of fear must create fear to survive." - Bill Hicks

After 2 hours and 308 kilometers in Lotus 97, I have finally beaten the last Senna Challenge in GT6 on Brands Hatch Circuit.

The target time of 1.07.169 was crazy hard to achieve for me, but after more than 1 hour and 207 kilometers I almost made it with time 1.07.178. I did not made the target time but I made nice rage scene behind the wheel, after I noticed the time.

And finally after another 101 kilometers on track and many many failed attempts, I have finally beaten Senna's record lap on Brands Hatch from 1985 and got for me the hardest trophy in a Playstation game. :aiee:

Sent from my Stone Tablet, using Chisel-a-Talk 2000BC.

My youtube channel: MamoulianFH
Latest Let's Play Tales of Arise (completed)
Latest Bossfight Compilation Dark Souls Remastered - New Game (completed)

Let's Play/AAR Europa Universalis 1: Austria Grand Campaign (completed)
Let's Play/AAR Europa Universalis 2: Xhosa Grand Campaign (completed)
My PS Platinums and 100% - 29 games so far (my PSN profile)

1) God of War III - PS3 - 24+ hours

2) Final Fantasy XIII - PS3 - 130+ hours

3) White Knight Chronicles International Edition - PS3 - 525+ hours

4) Hyperdimension Neptunia - PS3 - 80+ hours

5) Final Fantasy XIII-2 - PS3 - 200+ hours

6) Tales of Xillia - PS3 - 135+ hours

7) Hyperdimension Neptunia mk2 - PS3 - 152+ hours

8.) Grand Turismo 6 - PS3 - 81+ hours (including Senna Master DLC)

9) Demon's Souls - PS3 - 197+ hours

10) Tales of Graces f - PS3 - 337+ hours

11) Star Ocean: The Last Hope International - PS3 - 750+ hours

12) Lightning Returns: Final Fantasy XIII - PS3 - 127+ hours

13) Soulcalibur V - PS3 - 73+ hours

14) Gran Turismo 5 - PS3 - 600+ hours

15) Tales of Xillia 2 - PS3 - 302+ hours

16) Mortal Kombat XL - PS4 - 95+ hours

17) Project CARS Game of the Year Edition - PS4 - 120+ hours

18) Dark Souls - PS3 - 197+ hours

19) Hyperdimension Neptunia Victory - PS3 - 238+ hours

20) Final Fantasy Type-0 - PS4 - 58+ hours

21) Journey - PS4 - 9+ hours

22) Dark Souls II - PS3 - 210+ hours

23) Fairy Fencer F - PS3 - 215+ hours

24) Megadimension Neptunia VII - PS4 - 160 hours

25) Super Neptunia RPG - PS4 - 44+ hours

26) Journey - PS3 - 22+ hours

27) Final Fantasy XV - PS4 - 263+ hours (including all DLCs)

28) Tales of Arise - PS4 - 111+ hours

29) Dark Souls: Remastered - PS4 - 121+ hours

More Pirate Creed 4.  I'm very slowly progressing through the story as I'm spending more time finding all the chests, idols, treasure maps, messages in bottles, and such, than I am doing the main story.  I'll say this about Ubisoft, they make some of the loveliest water in all of gaming.  So far, this one is barely an AssCreed game at all.  I mean, the parkour and insultingly easy combat are all still there, but the story is a lot more coherent since the whole Templar/Assassin BS has barely been touched upon.  Maybe that changes later on, I hope it doesn't.  I'd love to see Ubi make another Piratey game like this, but go full on Piratey and just drop any pretense that it's an AssCreed game at all.

Edited by Keyrock

sky_twister_suzu.gif.bca4b31c6a14735a9a4b5a279a428774.gif
🇺🇸RFK Jr 2024🇺🇸

"Any organization created out of fear must create fear to survive." - Bill Hicks

Divinity: Original Sin

This is the game that got me hooked most since Skyrim, especially after some personal disappointments like X:Rebirth, Dragon Age II and the Witcher Series, which made me replay the Baldur's Gate (Enhanced) Series over and over ...

More Tactics Ogre. Going the Law route because I have alwasy done Chaos on previous runs. I'm almost at the halfway point. The story is better than Final Fantasy Tactics, but the gameplay is slightly below in my opinion.

More Tactics Ogre. Going the Law route because I have alwasy done Chaos on previous runs. I'm almost at the halfway point. The story is better than Final Fantasy Tactics, but the gameplay is slightly below in my opinion.

For me, I think TO is superior to FFT in most ways (albeit, FFT is very, very close).  I like the class system better in TO, I liked the story better*.  I like the branching paths.  I like that you can recruit some pretty cool monster units (even if they did nerf the Gorgons in later editions). 

I need to finish my PSP TO playthrough and use the fate options to try the various paths.  Once I figure out where I put my PSP...

*I'll admit, part of this may be the translation; IIRC FFT's translation made certain sequences non-sensical.

Edited by Amentep

I cannot - yet I must. How do you calculate that? At what point on the graph do "must" and "cannot" meet? Yet I must - but I cannot! ~ Ro-Man

I'll have to finish the PSP FFT too.  I started it, but got distracted.  For a few years. 

But I was hoping the translation would make more sense this time, so glad to hear it will.

Edited by Amentep
  • Like 1

I cannot - yet I must. How do you calculate that? At what point on the graph do "must" and "cannot" meet? Yet I must - but I cannot! ~ Ro-Man

Just grabbed Trails in the Sky off Steam. Haven't played a JRPG in a while

How could you when it's on GoG as well :o

Blasphemy!!!

Sent from my Stone Tablet, using Chisel-a-Talk 2000BC.

My youtube channel: MamoulianFH
Latest Let's Play Tales of Arise (completed)
Latest Bossfight Compilation Dark Souls Remastered - New Game (completed)

Let's Play/AAR Europa Universalis 1: Austria Grand Campaign (completed)
Let's Play/AAR Europa Universalis 2: Xhosa Grand Campaign (completed)
My PS Platinums and 100% - 29 games so far (my PSN profile)

1) God of War III - PS3 - 24+ hours

2) Final Fantasy XIII - PS3 - 130+ hours

3) White Knight Chronicles International Edition - PS3 - 525+ hours

4) Hyperdimension Neptunia - PS3 - 80+ hours

5) Final Fantasy XIII-2 - PS3 - 200+ hours

6) Tales of Xillia - PS3 - 135+ hours

7) Hyperdimension Neptunia mk2 - PS3 - 152+ hours

8.) Grand Turismo 6 - PS3 - 81+ hours (including Senna Master DLC)

9) Demon's Souls - PS3 - 197+ hours

10) Tales of Graces f - PS3 - 337+ hours

11) Star Ocean: The Last Hope International - PS3 - 750+ hours

12) Lightning Returns: Final Fantasy XIII - PS3 - 127+ hours

13) Soulcalibur V - PS3 - 73+ hours

14) Gran Turismo 5 - PS3 - 600+ hours

15) Tales of Xillia 2 - PS3 - 302+ hours

16) Mortal Kombat XL - PS4 - 95+ hours

17) Project CARS Game of the Year Edition - PS4 - 120+ hours

18) Dark Souls - PS3 - 197+ hours

19) Hyperdimension Neptunia Victory - PS3 - 238+ hours

20) Final Fantasy Type-0 - PS4 - 58+ hours

21) Journey - PS4 - 9+ hours

22) Dark Souls II - PS3 - 210+ hours

23) Fairy Fencer F - PS3 - 215+ hours

24) Megadimension Neptunia VII - PS4 - 160 hours

25) Super Neptunia RPG - PS4 - 44+ hours

26) Journey - PS3 - 22+ hours

27) Final Fantasy XV - PS4 - 263+ hours (including all DLCs)

28) Tales of Arise - PS4 - 111+ hours

29) Dark Souls: Remastered - PS4 - 121+ hours