Technically, it's a pen, not a stamp! It's just a signature-shaped pen! Haha...

Should we not start with some Ipelagos, or at least some Greater Ipelagos, before tackling a named Arch Ipelago? 6_u

Where is this idea that the EU physical goods would be shipped from Sweden is coming from? The KS pledge specifically required you to cover the cost of shipping them from the US. So I'd say anything else is just hopeful thinking. Also based on my own experience of ordering things from the NA I can assure you that you will most likely have to deal with customs.

Where is this idea that the EU physical goods would be shipped from Sweden is coming from? The KS pledge specifically required you to cover the cost of shipping them from the US. So I'd say anything else is just hopeful thinking. Also based on my own experience of ordering things from the NA I can assure you that you will most likely have to deal with customs.

The Paradox deal wasn't a thing then, it is now. Although that doesn't mean the stuff won't be shipped from the US.

Also, I got my The Banner Saga rewards without any customs concerns and those were sent from the US.

They're probably too busy investigating it to have the time to answer.

Rest assured that, while we ask "Are we there yet?", they're keeping their eyes and focus firmly on the road. :)

Should we not start with some Ipelagos, or at least some Greater Ipelagos, before tackling a named Arch Ipelago? 6_u

• 2 weeks later...