Backer Beta: Coming August 18th

jacquerie.jpg

I only get two more posts today....gotta make em' count! I like how several people in this painting are duel-wielding a pitcher/carafe (undoubtedly made of precious metals) and a sword. If they can't stick you edgewise they can bash your face. I'm voting team red&blue hoodie, they seem to be winning anyway.

I'm on my 2nd cup of coffee... I can feel the caffeine molecules coursing through my veins! I feel alert, aware, almost god-like. I NEED THAT BETA MAN!!! I need to be able to channel this energy into something creative, like playing through a piece of art.

If I could give a cup of this golden brew to the guy making his way to the OE offices right now I would. That might expedite this process and end this horrible waiting.

Immature stream of consciousness NOW: aslkdbetajfioahegnobetaasnvdjaiejfaihndfgbetavlakjfiaowhjrgpajsbetaefiobeta

Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn  :wowey:  :wowey:  :wowey:  :wowey:  :wowey:  :wowey:  :wowey:  :wowey:  :wowey:  :wowey:  :wowey:  :wowey:  :wowey:  :wowey:  :wowey:  :wowey:  :wowey:

See!? Even Cthulhu is getting excited! And you don't want to disappoint him do you?  :devil:

Finding truth is a turn,
that a tester should apply with a pun
and report when it crashes his fun

Therein there is no gain,
but to aid those in pain,
for the helpful need to be
those who the truth will see

-------

Testing is a concept of trust
Trust between the big and the small
Trust that needs to be strong as a wall
Otherwise lies will turn it to rust

Hear me thee big o' man
Believe in the words I speak

And I will do my best for the community
To experience the best of your complexity

Written by:

- Elmithian (me)

If we've descended to the point where we're just posting excitable youtube videos, I have a cool cellphone commercial to share

• Like 1

"Of all the kids in The Breakfast Club, Ally Sheedy would be the first one to sense Cthulhu's coming." -Patton Oswalt 

If we've descended to the point where we're just posting excitable youtube videos, I have a cool cellphone commercial to share

I will forgive that horrific video due to your Scarlett avatar, but only just this once!

• Like 3

"Now to find a home for my other staff."
My Project Eternity Interview with Adam Brennecke

Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn  :wowey:  :wowey:  :wowey:  :wowey:  :wowey:  :wowey:  :wowey:  :wowey:  :wowey:  :wowey:  :wowey:  :wowey:  :wowey:  :wowey:  :wowey:  :wowey:  :wowey:

See!? Even Cthulhu is getting excited! And you don't want to disappoint him do you?  :devil:

Cthulhu will not tolerate such an insult!! Any living being should be excited for this event for it has been foretold in ancients past.  :skull:

I'm sorry but there is no excuse for this, there are many things that even I can take but know that this is not one of them, know that everything including time, space, philosophy shall judge you and find you utterly guilty, subject to such punishment only ever dreamed of by creation itself....you get no such forgiveness from me to say the least....... :biggrin:

• Like 1

cCLgG1t.png

I will forgive that horrific video due to your Scarlett avatar, but only just this once!

To echo an earlier post, Cthulhu will not tolerate such an insult!

• Like 3

"Of all the kids in The Breakfast Club, Ally Sheedy would be the first one to sense Cthulhu's coming." -Patton Oswalt 

I'm sorry but there is no excuse for this, there are many things that even I can take but know that this is not one of them, know that everything including time, space, philosophy shall judge you and find you utterly guilty, subject to such punishment only ever dreamed of by creation itself....you get no such forgiveness from me to say the least....... :biggrin:

Anyone who types in size 18, yellow, non-default font has no right to be casting judgement on others.

...also uh, beta...

Edited by MasterPrudent
  • Like 2