I understand no romances, but... how about bromances

Is it too late? Really, after a long fought battle it would be nice to have an option to slap my companion on the fantasy buttocks and grunt, "You da man." I imagine the ensuing return text would be suitably bromantic...

If this is not possible for PE at release, perhaps some (free?) bromance DLC. Or at least serious consideration for PE2.

Anyone else hoping for this?

• Like 2

I'd like to see bromances, but I have a question.

What would you call a bromance between females?

Lephys, give me a good answer please.

"Good thing I don't heal my characters or they'd be really hurt." Is not something I should ever be thinking.

I use blue text when I'm being sarcastic.

What would you call a bromance between females?

A womance, of course.

That's... actually pretty good. I'd still like to see Lephys give it a go though. He does have a certain propunsity for these things.

If he manages to type in less than 2 paragraphs, I will be suprised.

• Like 2

"Akiva Goldsman and Alex Kurtzman run the 21st century version of MK ULTRA." - majestic

"I'm gonna hunt you down so that I can slap you square in the mouth." - Bartimaeus

"Without individual thinking you can't notice the plot holes." - InsaneCommander

"Just feed off the suffering of gamers." - Malcador

"You are calling my taste crap." -Hurlshort

"thankfully it seems like the creators like Hungary less this time around." - Sarex

"Don't forget the wakame, dumbass" -Keyrock

"Are you trolling or just being inadvertently nonsensical?' -Pidesco

"we have already been forced to admit you are at least human" - uuuhhii

"I refuse to buy from non-woke businesses" - HoonDing

"feral camels are now considered a pest" - Gorth

"Melkathi is known to be an overly critical grumpy person" - Melkathi

"Oddly enough Sanderson was a lot more direct despite being a Mormon" - Zoraptor

"I found it greatly disturbing to scroll through my cartoon's halfing selection of genitalias." - Wormerine

"Am I phrasing in the most negative light for them? Yes, but it's not untrue." - ShadySands

Meh. Never seen the appeal myself. I am picky enough about my friends that I don't have that many or that big of a gap between how much I like them. In what would a "bromance" be different from a friendship? My previous experiences with the phenomena in video games ended up with me being forced to stick close to characters I didn't care much about, so I feel rather... skeptical about the notion and the cheesiness usually attached to it.

Romantic love is overrated anyway, and not necessary for RP or memorable companions (as said more eloquently by tons of members of this board). Platonic love all the way!

Ah, but romantic love is just like platonic love, only with an extra layer of sex! What's not to like?  :w00t:

ETA: Unless we're talking video games. Then romantic love is just like platonic love, but with higher chances of taking a deep cheese dip.

Edited by Prince of Wales
  • Like 1

Is it too late? Really, after a long fought battle it would be nice to have an option to slap my companion on the fantasy buttocks and grunt, "You da man." I imagine the ensuing return text would be suitably bromantic...

If this is not possible for PE at release, perhaps some (free?) bromance DLC. Or at least serious consideration for PE2.

Anyone else hoping for this?

Matilda is a Natlan woman born and raised in Old Vailia. She managed to earn status as a mercenary for being a professional who gets the job done, more so when the job involves putting her excellent fighting abilities to good use.

Wow, advocacy for gay rights happening in video games too now. The world really is moving ahead. Good for you Katrar for bringing up this very important issue. I, too, think that gay rights and gay marriage should be part of this game or at least the next iteration because I believe that that gays have been oppressed too long.

Katrar do you have any specific stories you'd like to share with us in this regard? Anyone else?

I can see that some of us are interested in other species too and I also support that. I'm so glad that we are moving forward at a lightning pace in this modern world. It's the 21st century people, not the 12th century. Isn't it about time we let our lovers be free?

• Like 1

My blog is where I'm keeping a record of all of my suggestions and bug mentions.

http://hormalakh.blogspot.com/  UPDATED 9/26/2014

My DXdiag:

http://hormalakh.blogspot.com/2014/08/beta-begins-v257.html