Welcome to Obsidian Forum Community
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Worst tourists even

Poll Everyone hate drunk morons

• Please log in to reply
39 replies to this topic

Poll: Worst tourists even (19 member(s) have cast votes)

Worst tourists even

1. Britts (2 votes [8.00%])

Percentage of vote: 8.00%

2. Germans (2 votes [8.00%])

3. French (2 votes [8.00%])

4. Italians (1 votes [4.00%])

Percentage of vote: 4.00%

5. Muricans (4 votes [16.00%])

Percentage of vote: 16.00%

6. Russians (14 votes [56.00%])

Percentage of vote: 56.00%

Vote Guests cannot vote

Gorgon

Gorgon

Forum Moderator

• Moderators
  • 4720 posts

You gotta have a troll, it's not really the same without one. Too many and it gets exponentially annoying though.

Kroney

Kroney

(1) Prestidigitator

• Members
  • 37 posts

He's right about thing, though. The British do indeed hunt in packs. Won us an Empire, that. Gawd bless 'er Madge.

• Walsingham likes this

Hurlshot

Hurlshot

Obsidian Order Hockey Puck

• Members
  • 9050 posts
  • Xbox Gamertag:Hurlshot
  • Pillars of Eternity Silver Backer
  • Kickstarter Backer
  • Deadfire Backer
  • Fig Backer

Much as I'd like to vote Russians just to stick a finger in Oby's eye, the time I spent living in South Florida gave me a really negative opinion of the French. For some reason Miami is a popular tourist spot for them. Fat, arrogant, pasty white old men have no business walking into a bar wearing nothing but flip flops & a speedo. At least I think it was a speedo. With that belly hanging over it was hard to tell.  

Of course, they could have been Canadians too I guess.

:lol:

GD when you  lived in Florida what colour was your speedo that you use to wear to restaurants?

I grew up in the "redneck" part of Florida (Everything north of West Palm Beach and south of Georgia excluding Tampa, Gainesville, & Tallahassee. We never wore speedos... there's no place to hide your guns or dip can! :lol:  

That means he wore cut off jeans.  :p

• Leferd and Enoch like this

mkreku

mkreku

Arch-Mage

• Members
  • 8544 posts

Well, the best tourists are the Japanese. Friendly, careful, not very loud, very polite, shows great respect for the culture they're visiting. But boy, do they travel in packs!

Synaesthesia

Synaesthesia

(3) Conjurer

• Members
  • 153 posts
  • Steam:fall_from_grace
  • Xbox Gamertag:Grebo Guru

Nah, us Aussies usually concede we're the worst. And we often are, once a critical mass has gathered, usually marked by idiotic 'oi oi oi' chanting.

Aussie awfulness increases exponentially with each Suvvern Cross tattoo.

Leferd

Leferd

Arch-Mage

• Members
  • 2901 posts
  • Kickstarter Backer
  • Lords of the Eastern Reach Backer
  • Deadfire Silver Backer
  • Fig Backer
  • Black Isle Bastard!

Indonesians.

That's kinda out of left field. Not sure if you're being flippant or if it's coming from experience.

obyknven

obyknven

(0) Nub

• Members.
  • 0 posts

I'm gathering this guy is kinda a troll, but I find it pretty funny that he bashes the men for their behaviour and the women for how they look, or essentially just not meeting his standards of attractiveness. "Existing in another country while not being a model?!?! The shock, the horror!!"

Their behaviour make them ugly.

article-1375785-0B97D08B00000578-531_634

article-1375785-0B97D15B00000578-425_634

article-1375785-0B97CA0900000578-600_634

yep, this is British tourists again... they all looks like these people at photos. When you see entire town of such dirty animals, thousands of them - this is really sickeningly.

KaineParker

KaineParker

Arch-Mage

• Members
  • 3020 posts
  • Deadfire Silver Backer
  • Fig Backer

Indonesians.

That's kinda out of left field. Not sure if you're being flippant or if it's coming from experience.

The former.

Ariane

Ariane

(0) Nub

• Members
  • 0 posts

I'm gathering this guy is kinda a troll, but I find it pretty funny that he bashes the men for their behaviour and the women for how they look, or essentially just not meeting his standards of attractiveness. "Existing in another country while not being a model?!?! The shock, the horror!!"

Their behaviour make them ugly.

article-1375785-0B97D08B00000578-531_634

article-1375785-0B97D15B00000578-425_634

article-1375785-0B97CA0900000578-600_634

yep, this is British tourists again... they all looks like these people at photos. When you see entire town of such dirty animals, thousands of them - this is really sickeningly.

Well, dancing in traffic is kind of dumb but other than that, I'm not sure what you object to. Drunk people in public? I've seen that from people of every nationality. Getting drunk and potentially acting stupid is hardly restricted to the Brits, and certainly not only to the women. 

• Walsingham likes this

Gorgon

Gorgon

Forum Moderator

• Moderators
  • 4720 posts

There is a long tradition of drunken school trips to the Baltic countries on account of the cheap liquor and cost of living there. I dunno where Russian teens go. It's less about going somewhere and more about getting out of the effective range of parents.

Walsingham

Walsingham

Obsidian VIP

• Members
  • 5647 posts
  • Location:The drawing room of Lady Muldoon's residence one morning in early spring
  • Pillars of Eternity Backer
  • Kickstarter Backer

I saw a pack of Chinese tourists nearly barge an old lady with a stick under a goddamn train. Today.

The funny thing was how polite everyone else became while boarding.

Also, I'd dearly love to confound 'oby's British tourist concept. BUt on balance I think I'd rather strip to my pants and vomit in his handbag.

obyknven

obyknven

(0) Nub

• Members.
  • 0 posts

Other people impressed by British tourists also. Just few news from some day about them.

http://www.typically...luf_beach.shtml

http://www.typically...nding_her.shtml

Obviously this behaviour cause so much "love" from locals to Britts.

http://costadelcrime...-to-defend.html

Personally i find Britt's annoying, but not dangerous in comparison with packs of migrants, who try perform few failed robbery attempts during my trip in EU (they even make my trip funnier, some sort of russian roulette).

obyknven

obyknven

(0) Nub

• Members.
  • 0 posts

I dunno where Russian teens go.

They do it at homeland. Anyway they usually don't bother anyone in difference with importunate Europeans.

Bryy

Bryy

Arch-Mage

• Members.
  • 2748 posts
  • Pillars of Eternity Gold Backer
  • Kickstarter Backer

Americans: was in Paris at the Natural History Museum. Guy comes in on his cell eating a hotdog. Says "It's just the same old ****". Leaves.

Japanese: In Hawaii, I would get pushed out of the way as they ran by me, with literally nobody around except us.

rjshae

rjshae

Arch-Mage

• Members
  • 5036 posts
  • Kickstarter Backer
  • Deadfire Backer
  • Fig Backer

Mmm... nothing quite like some broad generalizations and wild bigotry to shake the humor tree... :)

No matter where you go in Europe, you find a people who hate somebody else. It never fails. A lovely place to return from. :p

Shallow

Shallow

(1) Prestidigitator

• Members
  • 44 posts

Imo the worst tourists are Austrians, all their old men always walk around near nude and being extremely overweight.

Gorth

Gorth

Global Moderator

• Global Moderators
  • 10589 posts
Based entirely on the last 10 years experience (Apac Region), most of my negative experiences with tourists have been Russians, Chinese and Indians. Most likely the "New Rich" upper middle class who discovered that they can go abroad and act like British tourists used to do in the Mediterranean in the 80's :p

Longknife

Longknife

(7) Enchanter

• Members
  • 996 posts
  • Kickstarter Backer
Germans is number 2. Same thing as Britts, but more quiet and mostly avoid real conflicts ( though this is probably their personal fear of Russians after WW2 failure).

This is news to me.

obyknven

obyknven

(0) Nub

• Members.
  • 0 posts

Germans is number 2. Same thing as Britts, but more quiet and mostly avoid real conflicts ( though this is probably their personal fear of Russians after WW2 failure).

This is news to me.

It's personal. It's not ethnic or national dislike. I just don't like drunk people (their idiotic behaviour especially) and many young Germans drink too much alcohol for my opinion.

Longknife

Longknife

(7) Enchanter

• Members
  • 996 posts
  • Kickstarter Backer

This is news to me.
It's personal. It's not ethnic or national dislike. I just don't like drunk people (their idiotic behaviour especially) and many young Germans drink too much alcohol for my opinion.

No I mean it's news to me that Germans are apparently scurred of Russians.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Poll, Everyone hate drunk morons

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users