1. 1. Worst tourists even

• Britts
    • Germans
    • French
    • Italians
    • Muricans
    • Russians

Indonesians.

That's kinda out of left field. Not sure if you're being flippant or if it's coming from experience.

"Things are funny...are comedic, because they mix the real with the absurd." - Buzz Aldrin.

"P-O-T-A-T-O-E" - Dan Quayle

I'm gathering this guy is kinda a troll, but I find it pretty funny that he bashes the men for their behaviour and the women for how they look, or essentially just not meeting his standards of attractiveness. "Existing in another country while not being a model?!?! The shock, the horror!!"

Their behaviour make them ugly.

article-1375785-0B97D08B00000578-531_634

article-1375785-0B97D15B00000578-425_634

article-1375785-0B97CA0900000578-600_634

yep, this is British tourists again... they all looks like these people at photos. When you see entire town of such dirty animals, thousands of them - this is really sickeningly.

Indonesians.

That's kinda out of left field. Not sure if you're being flippant or if it's coming from experience.

The former.

"Akiva Goldsman and Alex Kurtzman run the 21st century version of MK ULTRA." - majestic

"I'm gonna hunt you down so that I can slap you square in the mouth." - Bartimaeus

"Without individual thinking you can't notice the plot holes." - InsaneCommander

"Just feed off the suffering of gamers." - Malcador

"You are calling my taste crap." -Hurlshort

"thankfully it seems like the creators like Hungary less this time around." - Sarex

"Don't forget the wakame, dumbass" -Keyrock

"Are you trolling or just being inadvertently nonsensical?' -Pidesco

"we have already been forced to admit you are at least human" - uuuhhii

"I refuse to buy from non-woke businesses" - HoonDing

"feral camels are now considered a pest" - Gorth

"Melkathi is known to be an overly critical grumpy person" - Melkathi

"Oddly enough Sanderson was a lot more direct despite being a Mormon" - Zoraptor

"I found it greatly disturbing to scroll through my cartoon's halfing selection of genitalias." - Wormerine

"Am I phrasing in the most negative light for them? Yes, but it's not untrue." - ShadySands

I'm gathering this guy is kinda a troll, but I find it pretty funny that he bashes the men for their behaviour and the women for how they look, or essentially just not meeting his standards of attractiveness. "Existing in another country while not being a model?!?! The shock, the horror!!"

Their behaviour make them ugly.

article-1375785-0B97D08B00000578-531_634

article-1375785-0B97D15B00000578-425_634

article-1375785-0B97CA0900000578-600_634

yep, this is British tourists again... they all looks like these people at photos. When you see entire town of such dirty animals, thousands of them - this is really sickeningly.

Well, dancing in traffic is kind of dumb but other than that, I'm not sure what you object to. Drunk people in public? I've seen that from people of every nationality. Getting drunk and potentially acting stupid is hardly restricted to the Brits, and certainly not only to the women. 

• Like 1

There is a long tradition of drunken school trips to the Baltic countries on account of the cheap liquor and cost of living there. I dunno where Russian teens go. It's less about going somewhere and more about getting out of the effective range of parents.

Na na  na na  na na  ...

greg358 from Darksouls 3 PVP is a CHEATER.

That is all.

I saw a pack of Chinese tourists nearly barge an old lady with a stick under a goddamn train. Today.

The funny thing was how polite everyone else became while boarding.

Also, I'd dearly love to confound 'oby's British tourist concept. BUt on balance I think I'd rather strip to my pants and vomit in his handbag.

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

Other people impressed by British tourists also. Just few news from some day about them.

http://www.typicallyspanish.com/news-spain/mallorca/A_drugged_British_tourist_has_been_arrested_for_biting_several_bathers_on_the_Magaluf_beach.shtml

http://www.typicallyspanish.com/news-spain/mallorca/A_young_British_girl_bit_the_health_crew_who_were_attending_her.shtml

Obviously this behaviour cause so much "love" from locals to Britts.

http://costadelcrime.blogspot.ru/2014/06/a-scots-tourist-died-trying-to-defend.html

Personally i find Britt's annoying, but not dangerous in comparison with packs of migrants, who try perform few failed robbery attempts during my trip in EU (they even make my trip funnier, some sort of russian roulette).

• 3 months later...

Americans: was in Paris at the Natural History Museum. Guy comes in on his cell eating a hotdog. Says "It's just the same old ****". Leaves.

Japanese: In Hawaii, I would get pushed out of the way as they ran by me, with literally nobody around except us.

Mmm... nothing quite like some broad generalizations and wild bigotry to shake the humor tree... :)

No matter where you go in Europe, you find a people who hate somebody else. It never fails. A lovely place to return from. :p

"It has just been discovered that research causes cancer in rats."

Based entirely on the last 10 years experience (Apac Region), most of my negative experiences with tourists have been Russians, Chinese and Indians. Most likely the "New Rich" upper middle class who discovered that they can go abroad and act like British tourists used to do in the Mediterranean in the 80's :p

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein

Germans is number 2. Same thing as Britts, but more quiet and mostly avoid real conflicts ( though this is probably their personal fear of Russians after WW2 failure).

This is news to me.

"The Courier was the worst of all of them. The worst by far. When he died the first time, he must have met the devil, and then killed him."

Is your mom hot? It may explain why guys were following her ?

Germans is number 2. Same thing as Britts, but more quiet and mostly avoid real conflicts ( though this is probably their personal fear of Russians after WW2 failure).

This is news to me.

It's personal. It's not ethnic or national dislike. I just don't like drunk people (their idiotic behaviour especially) and many young Germans drink too much alcohol for my opinion.

This is news to me.

It's personal. It's not ethnic or national dislike. I just don't like drunk people (their idiotic behaviour especially) and many young Germans drink too much alcohol for my opinion.

No I mean it's news to me that Germans are apparently scurred of Russians.

"The Courier was the worst of all of them. The worst by far. When he died the first time, he must have met the devil, and then killed him."

Is your mom hot? It may explain why guys were following her ?