19 members have voted

1. 1. Worst tourists even

• Britts
    • Germans
    • French
    • Italians
    • Muricans
    • Russians

I returned from my summer trip and do want compare my personal feelings whith feelings another people.

article-1262543-08F2B792000005DC-451_634

Personal favorites of my Worst Tourists top is Britts. Always totally drunk, loudly, aggressive in big companies (but very quiet alone, cowardly), though mostly harmless ( their brawlings looks childish ). Often by own offensive actions create dangerous situations for yourself. Girls often looks terrible, fatty, cellulitis, ugly tattoos everywhere, strange dresses.

Germans is number 2. Same thing as Britts, but more quiet and mostly avoid real conflicts ( though this is probably their personal fear of Russians after WW2 failure). Girls looks too manly.

French. Many of them IRL are Algerian migrants, can be loud, but don't create real problems. Number 3. Some girls are nice.

Italians. Norm people, can't say something bad about them. Many their girls looks nice. Number 4.

Americans. Eat strange food, but don't create problems for another people. Young girls looks nice.

Russians. Don't like them, but this is just internal competition, for our culture it's norm. IRL they are one of best tourists ever, hosts like them very much and this is really strange ( i don't have illusions about our people, we are quite fiendish and dangerous creatures). Though our cold perfectionists behaviour create big butthurt to other tourists, many of these drunkards really hate us.

if the guys in the picture had any kinda muscle-tone, they would look like traditional hazing victims we recall from our rugby days. am not certain why it were funny to get new recruits drunk to point o' illness, have them cover each other in graffiti with permanent black marker and then have them walk home naked or near naked... typical wear nothing but your rugby boots and maybe a jockstrap.  nevertheless, that were how we built esprit de corp. yay us. 

HA! Good Fun!

"If there be time to expose through discussion the falsehood and fallacies, to avert the evil by the processes of education, the remedy to be applied is more speech, not enforced silence."Justice Louis Brandeis, Concurring, Whitney v. California, 274 U.S. 357 (1927)

"Im indifferent to almost any murder as long as it doesn't affect me or mine."--Gfted1 (September 30, 2019)

Every nationality except mine is the worst

Why has elegance found so little following? Elegance has the disadvantage that hard work is needed to achieve it and a good education to appreciate it. - Edsger Wybe Dijkstra

at actual sporting venues, our experience suggests that there is a correlation 'tween alcoholic beverage consumption and obnoxiousness. nascar events, surprisingly, has relative polite fans in attendance. tickets is relative cheap at such events and you usual get the whole family piling into the ford f-150 to see a nascar event. dads, even southern dads, is less likely to get slobber-knockered with the missus and little billy watching. Less likely.

compare to average nfl football game in the south... places such as atlanta. tickets is so expensive that whole family making the trip is kinda rare. even if mr. southerner doesn't go to game, he might go to a sports bar to watch. our token atlanta fan gets drunk and stoopid and angry. mr. southerner is now mr. angry and angry goes home to his wife who weren't all that happy 'bout being left at behind and chooses too give her drunk and angry husband some grief 'bout the falcons losing... again. is no wonder domestic abuse calls increase so dramatic after a loss by a local nfl team. same guy who were nice and polite at a nascar event has just been arrested for beating his wife half-to-death with an end-table lamp. 

sure, is a gross oversimplification o' the situation, but am serious in thinking that if you can be discovering the fans who drink the most, you will also be discovering which fans is most unpleasant.

HA! Good Fun!

Edited by Gromnir

"If there be time to expose through discussion the falsehood and fallacies, to avert the evil by the processes of education, the remedy to be applied is more speech, not enforced silence."Justice Louis Brandeis, Concurring, Whitney v. California, 274 U.S. 357 (1927)

"Im indifferent to almost any murder as long as it doesn't affect me or mine."--Gfted1 (September 30, 2019)

But I mean think about the whole preface of this thread, folks.  This guy, Oby, comes home from vacation, and immediately dives into bashing vacationers.  It's downright depressing.

in the history o' this board, we has never taken oby, or his her dopples, seriously. as harsh as we is 'bout vol, the canadian is ten times more likely to get some measure o' our consideration.  that is all we need say on the matter.

HA! Good Fun!

• Like 1

I travel overseas for work all the time and its been irrefutably proven that Canadians are by far the rudest and most cynical people...what do you think Malc ?  :biggrin:

"Abashed the devil stood and felt how awful goodness is and saw Virtue in her shape how lovely: and pined his loss”

John Milton 

"We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing.” -  George Bernard Shaw

"What counts in life is not the mere fact that we have lived. It is what difference we have made to the lives of others that will determine the significance of the life we lead" - Nelson Mandela

But I mean think about the whole preface of this thread, folks.  This guy, Oby, comes home from vacation, and immediately dives into bashing vacationers.  It's downright depressing.

I hear you but I never get upset by people that exhibit either  intentionally or unintentionally dysfunctional mannerisms. I focus on people that want to be positive or people that are prepared to have a reasonable debate around issues :)

"Abashed the devil stood and felt how awful goodness is and saw Virtue in her shape how lovely: and pined his loss”

John Milton 

"We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing.” -  George Bernard Shaw

"What counts in life is not the mere fact that we have lived. It is what difference we have made to the lives of others that will determine the significance of the life we lead" - Nelson Mandela

Indonesians.

"Akiva Goldsman and Alex Kurtzman run the 21st century version of MK ULTRA." - majestic

"I'm gonna hunt you down so that I can slap you square in the mouth." - Bartimaeus

"Without individual thinking you can't notice the plot holes." - InsaneCommander

"Just feed off the suffering of gamers." - Malcador

"You are calling my taste crap." -Hurlshort

"thankfully it seems like the creators like Hungary less this time around." - Sarex

"Don't forget the wakame, dumbass" -Keyrock

"Are you trolling or just being inadvertently nonsensical?' -Pidesco

"we have already been forced to admit you are at least human" - uuuhhii

"I refuse to buy from non-woke businesses" - HoonDing

"feral camels are now considered a pest" - Gorth

"Melkathi is known to be an overly critical grumpy person" - Melkathi

"Oddly enough Sanderson was a lot more direct despite being a Mormon" - Zoraptor

"I found it greatly disturbing to scroll through my cartoon's halfing selection of genitalias." - Wormerine

"Am I phrasing in the most negative light for them? Yes, but it's not untrue." - ShadySands

Much as I'd like to vote Russians just to stick a finger in Oby's eye, the time I spent living in South Florida gave me a really negative opinion of the French. For some reason Miami is a popular tourist spot for them. Fat, arrogant, pasty white old men have no business walking into a bar wearing nothing but flip flops & a speedo. At least I think it was a speedo. With that belly hanging over it was hard to tell.  

Of course, they could have been Canadians too I guess.

:lol:

Edited by Guard Dog

"While it is true you learn with age, the down side is what you often learn is what a damn fool you were before"

Thomas Sowell

Much as I'd like to vote Russians just to stick a finger in Oby's eye, the time I spent living in South Florida gave me a really negative opinion of the French. For some reason Miami is a popular tourist spot for them. Fat, arrogant, pasty white old men have no business walking into a bar wearing nothing but flip flops & a speedo. At least I think it was a speedo. With that belly hanging over it was hard to tell.  

GD when you  lived in Florida what colour was your speedo that you use to wear to restaurants?

John Milton 

GD when you  lived in Florida what colour was your speedo that you use to wear to restaurants?

I grew up in the "redneck" part of Florida (Everything north of West Palm Beach and south of Georgia excluding Tampa, Gainesville, & Tallahassee. We never wore speedos... there's no place to hide your guns or dip can! :lol:  

• Like 1

"While it is true you learn with age, the down side is what you often learn is what a damn fool you were before"

Thomas Sowell

Much as I'd like to vote Russians just to stick a finger in Oby's eye, the time I spent living in South Florida gave me a really negative opinion of the French.

Party pooper.

This post is not to be enjoyed, discussed, or referenced on company time.

I'm gathering this guy is kinda a troll, but I find it pretty funny that he bashes the men for their behaviour and the women for how they look, or essentially just not meeting his standards of attractiveness. "Existing in another country while not being a model?!?! The shock, the horror!!"

I grew up in the "redneck" part of Florida (Everything north of West Palm Beach and south of Georgia excluding Tampa, Gainesville, & Tallahassee. We never wore speedos... there's no place to hide your guns or dip can! :lol:  

That means he wore cut off jeans.  :p

• Like 2

Well, the best tourists are the Japanese. Friendly, careful, not very loud, very polite, shows great respect for the culture they're visiting. But boy, do they travel in packs!

Swedes, go to: Spel2, for the latest game reviews in swedish!

Nah, us Aussies usually concede we're the worst. And we often are, once a critical mass has gathered, usually marked by idiotic 'oi oi oi' chanting.

Aussie awfulness increases exponentially with each Suvvern Cross tattoo.