Lucasarts CONFIRMS Sith Lords

One wonders if Obsidian is going to be *the* last one allowed to announce it ??? :p

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein

One wonders if Obsidian is going to be *the* last one allowed to announce it ??? :)

probably. Though that page which we have read now, isn't suppose to be announced to the public.... at lesat that is my understanding of how these things work.

"The Sith Lords features an all-new more perilous storyline, new characters, classes, locations, and force powers."

Sounds like they're marketing it as more of an expansion than a sequel. Good news is that it sounds like the PC and Xbox versions will be released at the same time.

Finally! and nice pic too :)

For simultanius releasedate on pc and xbox, i'll not believe that one until i see the "GONE GOLD"-posts...

"Some men see things as they are and say why?"
"I dream things that never were and say why not?"
- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy 

Think they'll tell us 'Delaware' is 'KOTOR II' sometime before it hits the shelves? :)

I made this half-pony half-monkey monster to please you

But I get the feeling that you don't like it

What's with all the screaming?

You like monkeys, you like ponies

Maybe you don't like monsters so much

Maybe I used too many monkeys

Isn't it enough to know that I ruined a pony making a gift for you?

No mention of Bioware on the press release, which I find interesting...as presumably they'll be providing support for the engine in use.

Yeah I noticed that as well, odd considering Bioware has pretty good name recognition, so you'd think they'd want to name check them or at least say 'using the award-winning engine developed by Bioware'.

Perhaps Obsidan are just paying upfront for the use of the engine and thats it?

Yeah I noticed that as well, odd considering Bioware has pretty good name recognition, so you'd think they'd want to name check them or at least say 'using the award-winning engine developed by Bioware'.

Because that would be a lie, the Odessy engine won no awards (not a suprise since its really nothing special) and even if you can bet that BioWare will be listed on the opening credits (like in IWD series and PS:T) they have no reason to list then in the box cover (the back in a diferent subject, they will be credited there) since they dont want to crowd the box with names.

Besides BioWare less name recognition that LucasArts.

drakron.png