AngryJoe Interview PoE

On a side-note ...

don't you enjoy & laugh with angry reviews ?! I find them hilarious !

If you are reading this Joe, stop playing ESO and give us some more of the angry !!!  :grin:

I actually do. Joe was my least favourite of the gaming critics when he started on TGWTG (seriously, his first video, iirc, was "Why LOTR: Conquest is gonna be the best game evar!"), but quickly climbed to the top. Yes, I skip the cringeworthy costume bits, but he's usually fair and the right amount of objective.

Off topic, but congrats on your work on King of Dragon Pass.

"Things are funny...are comedic, because they mix the real with the absurd." - Buzz Aldrin.

"P-O-T-A-T-O-E" - Dan Quayle

I'm seriously considering streaming some PoE gameplay on Twitch, so the internet can enjoy the Eldritch Horror that is my London accent.

I hope you'll all join in and troll me in the comments box.

• Like 2

sonsofgygax.JPG

That's why I initially compared it specifically with his other e3 interviews, which all received atleast double the hits as the Eternity video.

I think lots of people find Joe's videos through google as well. People who aren't subscribed and aren't looking at all of his content, but more or less just searches for what they want to see and then they find a video and then they move on. Many people still probably don't know what Pillars of Eternity is so they probably don't search for it in google or similar.

I'm seriously considering streaming some PoE gameplay on Twitch, so the internet can enjoy the Eldritch Horror that is my London accent.

I hope you'll all join in and troll me in the comments box.

I'm always down for trolling, please use as much regional dialect as possible.

"Akiva Goldsman and Alex Kurtzman run the 21st century version of MK ULTRA." - majestic

"I'm gonna hunt you down so that I can slap you square in the mouth." - Bartimaeus

"Without individual thinking you can't notice the plot holes." - InsaneCommander

"Just feed off the suffering of gamers." - Malcador

"You are calling my taste crap." -Hurlshort

"thankfully it seems like the creators like Hungary less this time around." - Sarex

"Don't forget the wakame, dumbass" -Keyrock

"Are you trolling or just being inadvertently nonsensical?' -Pidesco

"we have already been forced to admit you are at least human" - uuuhhii

"I refuse to buy from non-woke businesses" - HoonDing

"feral camels are now considered a pest" - Gorth

"Melkathi is known to be an overly critical grumpy person" - Melkathi

"Oddly enough Sanderson was a lot more direct despite being a Mormon" - Zoraptor

"I found it greatly disturbing to scroll through my cartoon's halfing selection of genitalias." - Wormerine

"Am I phrasing in the most negative light for them? Yes, but it's not untrue." - ShadySands