Is there still no world cup thread? (the sequel)

Tale

Germany is eating Brazil up and spitting out tears and depravation, just saying. Holy cow!! I've never, ever seen anything like it in top soccer. :/

*** "The words of someone who feels ever more the ent among saplings when playing CRPGs" ***

You reckon Low told his boys at half time to take it easy on the Brazilians as they still have to get back to their hotel alive?

Edited by JadedWolf

Never attribute to malice that which can adequately be explained by incompetence.

Fred is going to need bodyguards.

Why has elegance found so little following? Elegance has the disadvantage that hard work is needed to achieve it and a good education to appreciate it. - Edsger Wybe Dijkstra

Aaaaand 7-0.  

I was thinking, there'll have been plenty of Brazilians who bought tickets to the finals. If Argentina wins tomorrow they will have to watch this Germany play Argentina, and they will go crazy trying to decide whom of the two to support.

Never attribute to malice that which can adequately be explained by incompetence.

God damn it Ozil sucks at finishing.  Should have been 8-0.

• Like 2

Why has elegance found so little following? Elegance has the disadvantage that hard work is needed to achieve it and a good education to appreciate it. - Edsger Wybe Dijkstra

Yeah, I feel bad for Özil. Not scoring in this match must feel really bad, especially considering his chances.

"Well, overkill is my middle name. And my last name. And all of my other names as well!"

Whats the biggest defeat ever in WC history?

I heard this was the biggest defeat ever in the elimination rounds.

"Well, overkill is my middle name. And my last name. And all of my other names as well!"