Is there still no world cup thread? (the sequel)

Tale

Extra time, again. Sheesh

Why has elegance found so little following? Elegance has the disadvantage that hard work is needed to achieve it and a good education to appreciate it. - Edsger Wybe Dijkstra

For a second, I thought the Swedish commentators referred to USA's team as Team Howard. Then I realized that the goalie's first name was Tim.

"Well, overkill is my middle name. And my last name. And all of my other names as well!"

It all fell apart in extra time.  ;(

Edit:  Wait a minute, wait a minute, there's still hope!

Edited by Keyrock

sky_twister_suzu.gif.bca4b31c6a14735a9a4b5a279a428774.gif
🇺🇸RFK Jr 2024🇺🇸

"Any organization created out of fear must create fear to survive." - Bill Hicks

And so every group winner wins the round of 16.

Really really feel sorry for the Swiss and the USA. Argentina is the new antifootball team, they are absolutely rubbish and boring and the sooner they get kicked out of the tournament the better. Useless. The Swiss' final chance really should have gone in. Belgians have been good but not great in any game, and though that is also true of Americans they created enough chances to score a second in extra time. 

• Like 2

Damn those ****ing waffle eating mother****ers.  I'll never* play Divinity: Original Sin.

*never = until another one or two days

Edited by Keyrock
  • Like 3

🇺🇸RFK Jr 2024🇺🇸

"Any organization created out of fear must create fear to survive." - Bill Hicks

Damn those ****ing waffle eating mother****ers.  I'll never* play Divinity: Original Sin.

*never = until another one or two days

USA! USA! USA!

"Things are funny...are comedic, because they mix the real with the absurd." - Buzz Aldrin.

"P-O-T-A-T-O-E" - Dan Quayle

Dempsey is done. Green and Yedlin are our future. And any other German-born and raised sons of America Servicemen that Klinsmann recruits.

Edited by Leferd

"Things are funny...are comedic, because they mix the real with the absurd." - Buzz Aldrin.

"P-O-T-A-T-O-E" - Dan Quayle

I blame this loss squarely on those unpatriotic Americans that neglected their duty to their country and played Divinity: Original Sin today.  You're all traitors and should be tried for treason.

:p

• Like 1

🇺🇸RFK Jr 2024🇺🇸

I blame this loss squarely on those unpatriotic Americans that neglected their duty to their country and played Divinity: Original Sin today.  You're all traitors and should be tried for treason.

:p

My bad...

Free games updated 3/4/21