"Naturally I responded wit the honest truth : "I will wait until its out and download it via torrents for free then."

I don't get it, why not take my cash, invest it, use it, make an exception. Don't tell me to wait until its out.. I won't need any help with a pledge to get the game by then. I can just buy it anyways. So Screw whomever that was. what's more logical, take it like a bitch and pay money when the game is out, or flip the company off when they refuse your business and get it risk and cost free, via torrents anyways.

At least obsidian is nice and smart, and allows us to link and combine our pledges. I'm now trying to get my money back from my pledges with inXile for this, and I'm encouraging anyone I know to do the same. Poor forums, poor customer service, and you lose my business."

You are a scumbag thief. :)

• Like 1

DWARVES IN PROJECT ETERNITY = VOLOURN HAS PLEDGED $250.

I speak my mind. I was 100% honest to my feelings. I also made my intent clear. However, maybe not my deeds clear. In Obsidian forum, you can combine Pledges. In the other I refer to, you can not. If you have two pledges, they do not have a way to combine them. They are asking me to wait until the pledges are no longer valid, to fix them up nicely.

I maybe a thief, but no more so then everyone else here. I buy the games I like, I also happen to like games I buy more, then those I pirate. Games I pirate, I am happy I did not pay for only to decide I did not like them. Lets face it, everyone uses torrents. If you do not, then your either lying for attention or something, or not not using a computer the way billions of others do.

My transparent thoughts sure grabbed some critics. I think none of us were much more constructive either way. 

Obsidian wrote:

​"those scummy backers, we're going to screw them over by giving them their game on the release date. That'll show those bastards!" 

Now we know what's going on...

"I maybe a thief, but no more so then everyone else here. I buy the games I like, I also happen to like games I buy more, then those I pirate. Games I pirate, I am happy I did not pay for only to decide I did not like them. Lets face it, everyone uses torrents. If you do not, then your either lying for attention or something, or not not using a computer the way billions of others do."

Some of us don't steal from other people because we are better people than you. I don't steal games. In fact, plenty of my RL friends (lol they don't exist :p) have tried to give me blank discs with copied games and I tell them to get lost.

I also find it HILARIOUS that you would steal soemthing you claim you don't even like. That doesn't even make sense unless you plan to sell it for profit.

Why are you a scumbag thief?

• Like 1

DWARVES IN PROJECT ETERNITY = VOLOURN HAS PLEDGED $250.

I speak my mind. I was 100% honest to my feelings. I also made my intent clear. However, maybe not my deeds clear. In Obsidian forum, you can combine Pledges. In the other I refer to, you can not. If you have two pledges, they do not have a way to combine them. They are asking me to wait until the pledges are no longer valid, to fix them up nicely.

I maybe a thief, but no more so then everyone else here. I buy the games I like, I also happen to like games I buy more, then those I pirate. Games I pirate, I am happy I did not pay for only to decide I did not like them. Lets face it, everyone uses torrents. If you do not, then your either lying for attention or something, or not not using a computer the way billions of others do.

My transparent thoughts sure grabbed some critics. I think none of us were much more constructive either way. 

I'm still not sure what you wanted to do with the pledges. I seem to remember you could add on new copies of WL2 or the like to an existing pledge, but maybe I remember wrongly. 

As for honesty, I agree, you are being honest. I'm not sure how that makes anything better, or how it makes you no worse than anybody else. 

I tried getting my tier upgraded for a pledge in inXile, and they refused. I basically just wanted a tier with Wasteland 2. They replied that they are not doing that and I should wait a few weeks. 

Naturally I responded wit the honest truth : "I will wait until its out and download it via torrents for free then."

I don't get it, why not take my cash, invest it, use it, make an exception. Don't tell me to wait until its out.. I won't need any help with a pledge to get the game by then. I can just buy it anyways. So Screw whomever that was. what's more logical, take it like a bitch and pay money when the game is out, or flip the company off when they refuse your business and get it risk and cost free, via torrents anyways.

At least obsidian is nice and smart, and allows us to link and combine our pledges. I'm now trying to get my money back from my pledges with inXile for this, and I'm encouraging anyone I know to do the same. Poor forums, poor customer service, and you lose my business.

True Story: When Muhammad Ali was a little kid, some thugs beat him up and stole his bicycle. Feeling helpless, he found a boxing gym the next day and begged the coaches here to teach him how to fight so that he'd never be a helpless victim ever again. Eventually he won an Olympic gold medal, then turned pro and became the Greatest Fighter to ever step into the ring.

Muhammad Ali did things right. You on the other hand....

I tried getting my tier upgraded for a pledge in inXile, and they refused. I basically just wanted a tier with Wasteland 2. They replied that they are not doing that and I should wait a few weeks. 

Naturally I responded wit the honest truth : "I will wait until its out and download it via torrents for free then."

At least obsidian is nice and smart, and allows us to link and combine our pledges. I'm now trying to get my money back from my pledges with inXile for this, and I'm encouraging anyone I know to do the same. Poor forums, poor customer service, and you lose my business.

True Story: When Muhammad Ali was a little kid, some thugs beat him up and stole his bicycle. Feeling helpless, he found a boxing gym the next day and begged the coaches here to teach him how to fight so that he'd never be a helpless victim ever again. Eventually he won an Olympic gold medal, then turned pro and became the Greatest Fighter to ever step into the ring.

Muhammad Ali did things right. You on the other hand....

In this case, he's the thug and they are Ali.

Well, obviously, the moral of the story is that Ali should've turned to petty mugging, because all the cool kids were doing it. :)

• Like 1

Should we not start with some Ipelagos, or at least some Greater Ipelagos, before tackling a named Arch Ipelago? 6_u

Well, obviously, the moral of the story is that Ali should've turned to petty mugging, because all the cool kids were doing it. :)

No, the moral was that Ali was smarter than those stupid idiots that didn't know fists were for violence.

Edited by Bryy

If you do not, then your either lying for attention or something, or not not using a computer the way billions of others do.

I pay for my software, so I guess I'm not using my computer the way 'billions' of others do. If your statement is even remotely accurate, that's just a sad comment on humanity. Even sadder is what that statement reveals about your own character.

But in ALL seriousness, Az, you do realize that Wasteland 2, upon release, is going to be far less than what you would pay to upgrade your pledge, right?

What is so different about adding it to your pledge versus buying it later?

In all honesty, though, you just sound like someone that gets their rocks off by telling people they stole.

Edited by Bryy

I have two (2) extra Wasteland 2 keys if anyone (other than Azmodiuz *) is interested.  I backed WL2 through inXile's Torment:  ToN kickstarter so I have already received a key.  Just leave a post here if you'd like me to PM you a Steam key for the game.  :)

*   Azmodiuz, your comment, "Lets face it, everyone uses torrents. If you do not, then your either lying for attention or something, or not not using a computer the way billions of others do.", was quite offensive.  Not everyone steals, but I expect trying to make a thief understand that would fall on deaf ears. 

• Like 2

Being honest doesnt nullify the fact that you are a dip****.

Edited by Gyges

I would really like to become a beta tester, if the oppurtinity comes. 

I read something about geting a beta key for buying waste land 1 is that so? or do i get it if i pre order the game? so many posts and i just made this account today xD.

im huge fan of this, and i know already it will be a great game, and if i can help i would more than gladly do it. (got sick amount of spare time).

@Hoku85,

I think a lot of Wasteland 2 backers got a free copy of Wasteland 1, but that's the only connection to Wasteland 1 that I'm aware of. I don't think buying it gets you anything.

Should we not start with some Ipelagos, or at least some Greater Ipelagos, before tackling a named Arch Ipelago? 6_u

I would really like to become a beta tester, if the oppurtinity comes. 

I read something about geting a beta key for buying waste land 1 is that so? or do i get it if i pre order the game? so many posts and i just made this account today xD.

im huge fan of this, and i know already it will be a great game, and if i can help i would more than gladly do it. (got sick amount of spare time).

Every Kickstarter backer got into the beta. If you really have a hankering, it's on Steam for $50.