Best Moment of E3, hands down.

AnthonyD

Our very own JT winning a "tank themed" dance contest at E3 at the Wargaming Booth.

Watch, but please be sitting down.  I almost passed out from laughing too hard.  I might have actually had a stroke.

http://www.twitch.tv/wargaming/b/537808828

at 03:25:00

See if you can guess which one is JT.

I love you, JT.  You are fearless.

Edited by AnthonyD
  • Like 10

The study of history is a powerful antidote to contemporary arrogance. It is humbling to discover how many of our glib assumptions, which seem to us novel and plausible, have been tested before, not once but many times and in innumerable guises; and discovered to be, at great human cost, wholly false.

--Paul Johnson

Yeah, I don't know where my developer tag is.  Thank you sooooo much for the youtube clip, I have sent it around!

The study of history is a powerful antidote to contemporary arrogance. It is humbling to discover how many of our glib assumptions, which seem to us novel and plausible, have been tested before, not once but many times and in innumerable guises; and discovered to be, at great human cost, wholly false.

--Paul Johnson

Yeah, I don't know where my developer tag is.

I googled your problem and either you're fired or it's cancer. So, uh, here's hoping you got fired.

• Like 1

This post is not to be enjoyed, discussed, or referenced on company time.

That would have been great even with some standard piped in music, but the beatboxing took it from great to glorious.

sky_twister_suzu.gif.bca4b31c6a14735a9a4b5a279a428774.gif
🇺🇸RFK Jr 2024🇺🇸

"Any organization created out of fear must create fear to survive." - Bill Hicks

When I was a lad this beatboxing thing was called sputtering, how times change. I must salute the testicular fortitude of the participants.

Quite an experience to live in misery isn't it? That's what it is to be married with children.

I've seen things you people can't even imagine. Pearly Kings glittering on the Elephant and Castle, Morris Men dancing 'til the last light of midsummer. I watched Druid fires burning in the ruins of Stonehenge, and Yorkshiremen gurning for prizes. All these things will be lost in time, like alopecia on a skinhead. Time for tiffin.

Tea for the teapot!

I tried to mix it here at work with the Guile theme, but unfortunately, the youtube mixer site is blocked here at work.

Can anyone mix it with the Guile theme for me and link it here?

--Paul Johnson

http://tubedubber.com/#1PonrgyCL0s:Iof5pRAIZmw:0:100:69:0:1

I'm not sure as this isn't working for me at work here, either, but this should function properly.

"My hovercraft is full of eels!" - Hungarian tourist
I am Dan Quayle of the Romans.
I want to tattoo a map of the Netherlands on my nether lands.
Heja Sverige!!
Everyone should cuffawkle more.
The wrench is your friend. :bat:

y'know, when Gromnir watched the dance-off, we couldn't help but think o' the following:

there is some profanity, so if moderators censor, we complete understand. nevertheless, am giving a warning... or two... or is it three?

poor jt were falling into the same social trap as stu. jt, next time you stand up for yourself and say, "No. Hell no! No fing way. Before you get me up on that stage you guys either need to get me well and goodly drunk, or that girl with the mic needs to become a hell of a lot prettier ." 

in any event, congrats to jt. we applaud your verve.

HA! Good Fun!

"If there be time to expose through discussion the falsehood and fallacies, to avert the evil by the processes of education, the remedy to be applied is more speech, not enforced silence."Justice Louis Brandeis, Concurring, Whitney v. California, 274 U.S. 357 (1927)

"Im indifferent to almost any murder as long as it doesn't affect me or mine."--Gfted1 (September 30, 2019)

• 2 weeks later...

Ah, the classic "firing the bazooka" at 1:15. :lol:

That wasn't firing the bazooka

That was....

Firing the bass cannon

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH

"The Courier was the worst of all of them. The worst by far. When he died the first time, he must have met the devil, and then killed him."

Is your mom hot? It may explain why guys were following her ?

• 2 weeks later...