The truth about Revan

I don't know if this have been discussed over and over, but i have my own opinion regarding this matter.

The main source about Revan we know are from companions and NPCs. I think not all of them speaking the truth. We must understand their character to determine the truth, they are all biased actually.

Canderous - He's a broken Mandalorian working as a mercenary under Davik. He's also an idealist nationalist. He praised Revan and idolize him/her is just because to make his people defeat as "sweet defeat" or "glorious defeat". He boasted about how intelligent Revan is, i say it is an exaggeration. No Mandalorians ever talk anything about Revan, only Canderous isn't it? Then Revan who give him the Mandalore mask and making him new Mandalore, so he feel indebted to Revan

Juhani - She idolize Revan and Jedi, she even look Jedis as "demigods". If we play LS Revan, she admire Revan because it fit her own ideal about the Jedi. If we play DS Revan, she will tell Revan that Revan is not the ideal Jedi she thought Revan should be. For that, she's unreliable.

Kreia - She's a manipulation witch, Revan's master and a Sith. There is a reason why she talk about Revan, she just want to say that Revan was successful because of following her teaching. She also want to hint to the Exile regarding the Force Bond leeching everybody and relate it with Revan, we know it is not true. Only Exile have such unique quality, Revan only have bond with Bastila and it is only because of Bastila using her force power to save Revan life. She want to The Exile get influented by her teaching by making Revan as an ideal apprentice

Atton - He was a Sith spy and assassin. His mind is so messed up by Sith indoctrination as well whatever the Jedi he kill did to him. He was also a deserter who join Revan, so his view about Revan is all messed up. I doubt he ever meet Revan personally as a common soldier. He even not sure Revan is a man or a woman at Peragus.

Mical - What he know about Revan is what he read and heard about Revan, and he add up his own opinion. He's a Republic spy and Jedi fan

Jedi Council - Well, they hate Revan, Dark Side, Sith...they even mind wipe Revan and program Revan into becoming someone else. They also send The Exile into exile without telling the truth about what happen. Why want to believe whatever they say about Revan?

For me, we can take droids as reliable source to know about Revan, because they are droids. Even they can lie now, but they have no reason to lie to you. They have no motive to lie about Revan to you

G0-T0 - This twisted droid motivation is to save the Republic, he's a manipulator actually, but what make he's different with Kreia is everything for him is numbers and calculations, he deal with facts. So the things he told us about Revan is what we need to know about Revan

HK-47 - The one and only reliable source to know about Revan. He was created by Revan, he know everything. He have no motivation to lie to us about Revan. He tell the Exile about Revan as a friend, he told Revan (in KotOR 1) him/herself about Revan as a "creation to a creator". So if want to know the truth about Revan, ask him.

So this is my opinion, there is no truth about Revan actually because everyone beside the droids are unreliable sources of information. They are biased with whatever agenda they have, their own opinions and their sentiment toward Revan and the Exile.

Edited by Qistina

The truth about Revan is revealed in Drew Karpyshyn's novel.  Whether you choose to acknowledge the novel or not (I thought it was rubbish) goes a long way to whether or not you believe that to be the canon story for Revan's end story.

"Console exclusive is such a harsh word." - Darque

"Console exclusive is two words Darque." - Nartwak (in response to Darque's observation)

The truth about Revan is revealed in Drew Karpyshyn's novel.  Whether you choose to acknowledge the novel or not (I thought it was rubbish) goes a long way to whether or not you believe that to be the canon story for Revan's end story.

I don't acknowledge that novel, it is an abomination of both Star Wars and KotOR. As i have stated in other thread, the story don't fit the premise.

But what i am talking about in the original post above is Revan before mind wiped by the Council. There is no truth about Revan during that time. Everyone who tell you have their own sentiment and agendas. But from all companions i can say the droids telling the truth.

I actually have reach a conclusion, that Revan is evil...you see, the dark side storyline is actually make sense rather than the light side. For me the light side is not actually "light", it's just hipocrisy. You as player may love the "light side" Revan, but if look closely into the matter, that "light side" Revan is actually the Jedi Council puppet.

The Jedi Council and the Republic are bad, incompetent, ineficiency...that what lead to Revan defying the Council and going to war. The Jedi didn't support the war, they bickering eachother about what is proper and inproper for Jedi. They are conservatives. As being stated by many peoples you meet, the Mandalorian threat is great, but Jedis are stupid

They fear the Jedi will fall to dark side if going to war, so why Jedi trained to fight, what the lightsaber is for? As we all know fear lead to dark side, they FEAR dark side themselves, isn't that lead to dark side? So the "dark side" they fear of is not actually dark side, they just fear their own shadow.

So Revan going to war, later he/she find an opportunity, that is the real story i guess, the truth. The Republic is in bad shape, the Jedis are incompetent, so Revan took advantage of it, fall to dark side and become a Dark Lord. Revan want to rule.

One thing we must take note is supporting the Republic is not "light side", supporting Sith is not "dark side". The two thing is just religious and political movement/organization. But of course the Sith is evil and using dark side of the Force, it is not because of the dark side of the Force, they are just evil.

It just happen that Malak betray Revan, Bastila team is sucessful and Revan lost his/her mind. Should this event not happen, Revan is the Dark Lord of the Sith, Republic is crushed and Jedi order is no more.

The Jedi is weak, the Jedi Masters cannot handle Malak? That is a joke. They have to program Revan and use Revan to against his/her own apprentice and army. They manipulate Revan, they lie, Bastila lie, everybody in the Council LIE...now we all know that LIE is the way of the Sith isn't it? So now Jedi Order itself is bad and evil. They feel perfectly justified and what worse is they claim they are at the good side.

For me, dark side ending make sense. Revan realized being tricked by the Jedi Order, he/she resume the title of Dark Lord, kill Malak and everyone,  everything else are just distraction. Not only the Jedi against his/her plight in Mandalorian War, now want to make him/her a puppet? So, no compromise there.

And so The Exile, dark side story line make sense rather than light side. The Exile is...THE EXILE...Jedi exiled him/her, even when he/she return, the Council still against him/her, the order making him/her a threat and enemy. So The Exile is not a Jedi, the Jedi code don't apply to him/her. If you as player going light side by following the way of Jedi, it is a hipocrisy, the Jedi reject you.

So for both KotOR 1 and 2, dark side makes sense

Edited by Qistina

actually,Revan was told by Kreia,that was his master during his time as jedi apprentice,and told us how actually saw Revan, '' Revan was Power,it was like staring into the Heart of the Force,even then you could see the jedi he would slay in his soul ''

and that was always searching for the ancient sith relics,then the mandolarian wars happened,and seeing that nobody reacted he rallied the jedi to join the republic to stop the mandalorians,but the council didn't want this.
Revan then turned the tide of the war,but it changed him,since he realized that the republic if wasn't for him,it would have fallen,and later he visits Malachor V,shortly before its first destruction,and visits the Trajus Academy,there the Dark Side tried to overwhelm him,but he kept control and gained massive power,and found the proof that the ancient sith were still alive,and they were ready to strike,and after defeating Mandalore and the Mandalorians,he searched for something that could help them in their fight,here they've found the Star Forge after finding the star maps,and returned after three years,with Revan as commander,that turned into a Sith Lord in order to 'test' the republic if was strong enough to stand against them,it would have been strong enough to stand the ancient sith,but the republic quickly fell one planet after the other,battle after battle,until Bastila came and then we know how the story went until the end of Kotor 2.
the truth about revan is that a anti-villain type of character,but still keeping his ideals of protecting the galaxy.confirmed by numerous characters and how they talk about him.
in the DS version,Revan kept his empire that was finishing the republic for several months,when Revan remembered the threat of years before,but for some reason he didn't bring bastila,nor his sith empire,and bastila herself that Revan acted because 'it's something that threatenes his power'.and leaved his empire in chaos,and the Star Forge went dormant,but bringed T3-M4 who in Kotor 2 knows exactly where Revan is,and he stops HK-47 from unlocking the star drive,for some reason.
the jedi in Kotor 2 were done well,they were depicted not perfect as they seem,but even them are selfish and have fear of something that cannot or won't do nothing (if you're LS)
for the canon unfortunately,it was Lucas' fault,or specifically Leelechan a high LucasArts member,and probably Lucas' has declared Drew's novel canon
you already see in the novel that it has been done just to clear the stage and set up SW TOR to get rid of the characters that would had impact on the story.

Edited by DarthDeven

Screw canon, headcanon is always superior. :p

Anyway, did we actually find out the Jedi purposefully, forcefully mind-wiped Revan? I was under the impression that Malak's betrayal permanently damaged Revan's mind (Bastila mentions something about there not being much left to save) and the Jedi implanted a new identity to keep him alive, and that they were able to give him an identity that might lead them to the secret of the Sith power was just a happy coincidence. I've always favored this view since the Jedi mind-wiping someone makes them seem rather evil. It doesn't seem like a Jedi thing to do.

• Like 1

lets remember the incident in katarr, maybe thats why that was left of council decided to hide and wait for the sith to come..

maybe they were about to find the ancient sith through the force and the mandos were an unhappy coincidence

althought i think it was right to join the war, and here we can input Qistina's words 'doing right by doing wrong' (LS by DS), this showed that the council really didnt cared about the republic, and their bigger sense of righteousnes is what made Revan turn on them

and i think Kreia is the greatest Force Teacher (not jedi, not sith. Force) :D

Revan mind is badly damaged, in one of the dialogue option in KotOR when meet Bastila at the top of the temple is "how i want to reclaim my title if i don't remember anything about being Revan?" (something like this), then Bastila say that Revan memory is wiped clean, Revan there is not Revan anymore

Revan at that time is actually not the same with Revan before Malak betrayal, you are "Revan", the player. Since "Revan" wake up at Endar Spire, he/she is no longer the former Revan, even after the revelation, because you the player who shape him/her, everything you know about Revan is ONLY what being revealed to you

You the player is what the Jedi Council did to Revan.

In KotOR 2, what being told to you (The Exile) about Revan is "Revan as according to" the companions. Only Kreia and HK-47 really meet Revan BEFORE Malak betrayal. But Kreia is maniulative, she was Revan's teacher, surely her opinion is biased. She glorify Revan just because want to say her teaching is great.

Dark Side and Light Side actually have no meaning, but evil and good have meaning. Jedi Council even though they are Light Side but they are evil. Sith is evil just because they are evil, not because of Dark Side. It is a misconception about the Force and moral value. That is the issue of KotOR actually

For me, Revan before Malak betrayal is evil, soooo evil, unimaginably evil. He/she just want to prove a point, that is Jedi Council are wrong, he/she do whatever need just to prove that point. Revan was not intelligent, he/she was just cruel. Kreia want to justify what Revan did just because Revan was her student

But as Revan, i am going to dark side because it makes sense. Like i mention above, i was the Dark Lord of the Sith, got betrayed by my student/friend, got captured by Jedi, got mind wiped and programmed to against my student/friend and against my own army...what the hell? When i regain little bit of consiousness about what happen, just eliminate everyone who wasted my 5 years of life time and restore back my position, isn't that makes sense? Why would i want to be a pawn of the Jedi? The Star Forge is there and i have a new powerful apparentice....

Now in KotOR 2, Korriban is in ruin is because of Sith teaching, that is what Kreia trying to tell to The Exile, (Atton also hint about that on Peragus). Sith teaching have it's flaw, what Kreia trying to do is to make The Exile create own new "Sith version" that is free from the flaw. Kreia show the flaw of Jedi as well. So The Exile is supposed to be the new age of "Force user" not labelled as Jedi or Sith. No matter you play as Light Side or Dark Side, you kill your master in the end, and that should be an end of the old Sith teaching. Kreia is the Sith of old age, The Exile is the new age

Back to Revan, he/she left, vanished...there are many speculations, theories, the truth is no one know why...sadly the whole story now based on the novel...

Edit to add : As The Exile...i am not a Jedi anymore, and every Jedi i meet hate me, so why would want to follow Jedi codes? I have apparentices who are very loyal to me, have a cool master Kreia in which i kill her in the end, have Trayus Academy, so why not just making my own Dark Jedi cult? :dancing: Oh yeah, Mandalorian army and allies from many planets...next move, crush the Republic!

Edited by Qistina
  • Like 1

Revan mind is badly damaged, in one of the dialogue option in KotOR when meet Bastila at the top of the temple is "how i want to reclaim my title if i don't remember anything about being Revan?" (something like this), then Bastila say that Revan memory is wiped clean, Revan there is not Revan anymore

Revan at that time is actually not the same with Revan before Malak betrayal, you are "Revan", the player. Since "Revan" wake up at Endar Spire, he/she is no longer the former Revan, even after the revelation, because you the player who shape him/her, everything you know about Revan is ONLY what being revealed to you

You the player is what the Jedi Council did to Revan.

In KotOR 2, what being told to you (The Exile) about Revan is "Revan as according to" the companions. Only Kreia and HK-47 really meet Revan BEFORE Malak betrayal. But Kreia is maniulative, she was Revan's teacher, surely her opinion is biased. She glorify Revan just because want to say her teaching is great.

Dark Side and Light Side actually have no meaning, but evil and good have meaning. Jedi Council even though they are Light Side but they are evil. Sith is evil just because they are evil, not because of Dark Side. It is a misconception about the Force and moral value. That is the issue of KotOR actually

For me, Revan before Malak betrayal is evil, soooo evil, unimaginably evil. He/she just want to prove a point, that is Jedi Council are wrong, he/she do whatever need just to prove that point. Revan was not intelligent, he/she was just cruel. Kreia want to justify what Revan did just because Revan was her student

But as Revan, i am going to dark side because it makes sense. Like i mention above, i was the Dark Lord of the Sith, got betrayed by my student/friend, got captured by Jedi, got mind wiped and programmed to against my student/friend and against my own army...what the hell? When i regain little bit of consiousness about what happen, just eliminate everyone who wasted my 5 years of life time and restore back my position, isn't that makes sense? Why would i want to be a pawn of the Jedi? The Star Forge is there and i have a new powerful apparentice....

Now in KotOR 2, Korriban is in ruin is because of Sith teaching, that is what Kreia trying to tell to The Exile, (Atton also hint about that on Peragus). Sith teaching have it's flaw, what Kreia trying to do is to make The Exile create own new "Sith version" that is free from the flaw. Kreia show the flaw of Jedi as well. So The Exile is supposed to be the new age of "Force user" not labelled as Jedi or Sith. No matter you play as Light Side or Dark Side, you kill your master in the end, and that should be an end of the old Sith teaching. Kreia is the Sith of old age, The Exile is the new age

Back to Revan, he/she left, vanished...there are many speculations, theories, the truth is no one know why...sadly the whole story now based on the novel...

Edit to add : As The Exile...i am not a Jedi anymore, and every Jedi i meet hate me, so why would want to follow Jedi codes? I have apparentices who are very loyal to me, have a cool master Kreia in which i kill her in the end, have Trayus Academy, so why not just making my own Dark Jedi cult? :dancing: Oh yeah, Mandalorian army and allies from many planets...next move, crush the Republic!

Revan was smart and cunning,he kept the republic infrastructure intact so he could take control of it,but when something that could threaten him,was destroyed to the ground until all remained was a smoking crater

even during the mandalorian wars his intellect and strategies made the mandalorian s*it themselves,and tricked them in the battle on Malachor V only for the half of the mandalorian fleet and his least loyal allies to die in the Dark Mass Generator that crushed and ripped the planet apart

the Sith(the actual idea without the stupid stereotypes that Lucasarts and George Lucas gave them) aren't really evil,they want to be free from the bounds of the jedi,but they use questionable methods that the jedi won't allow,and they label them as 'evil',and is that freedom that makes them superior,but are more likely of losing control and be destroyed by using too much power that they couldn't control.

and unlike them,they allow feelings such as love and passion.

while the Jedi,believe more in keeping control and big renounces to harness power,and use usually 'good' methods,but they are too static and stay to watch while wars are fought.

Grey Jedis are a combination of both,though are normally much wiser of Jedis and they're are violent as the Sith,but they are less powerful(Jolee)

my Revan tought that being tricked all along to work for them and do the 'dirty work' for them was too much to bare and didn't took it anymore,he desired his empire back not only that in that way he could have been in charge,but he felt that could do more work and greater good and become a hero again of the galaxy,didn't matter if was good or evil practice,whoever opposed him was crushed to restore true order and eliminate the weakness of the jedi,and could have built a better galaxy,no matter what.

between Kotor 1 and 2,he remember why he founded his empire and left,fearing that openly declaring war could have brought civil war due of the many unloyal sith lords that barely obeyed. 

Edited by DarthDeven

Personally i don't think Revan was smart and cunning, but he/she just taking advantages, an opportunist. it doesn't make him/her a smart and cunning person, ruthless maybe. The "smart/cunning/intelligent" Revan are said by characters and they are biased like i mention in the first post. And so "revan fall to dark side to save Republic" is actually untrue, the truth is Revan want to replace the Republic with his/her own system

Kreia did hint about that, "the Republic is just a shell", Goto also hint about that, he don't care if Sith or Jedi win as long as "Republic" is intact.

Revan goes missing and want to find the "True Sith" is from Kreia, and it contradict what she said before if you remember all her lines. There is no "True Sith", there is only the Sith. The war is war of belief remember? So what Sith is "True Sith"? It is like said "True *any religion*" empire. It is just her assumption that Revan going to search the "True Sith"

Bastila also making assumption that Revan left the Star Forge because it is not Revan intention to use it. Goto also making the same assumption but in different version. So it is only an assumption.

For me, from what we can see the whole story is about "betrayal", i say Revan left because of he/she cannot take it anymore...how many betrayals you can take until you get fed up by it? Furthermore, what the Jedi Council did is messing up his/her mind, even he/she reclaim his/her throne, Revan is not the same Revan anymore. Revan lost his/belief on anything. She feel betrayed by everyone

This is my speculation (by ignoring the novel and TOR), maybe Revan was supposed to be the Sithari, the one who destroy the Sith and making it stronger. But revan cannot take it anymore, he/she left. Kreia trained The Exile to take Revan place..."I hope you will follow Revan path, but you are different" Kreia said...means what? So i say The Exile is supposed to replace Revan as The Sithari...maybe killing Revan "The Sith" and then making The Sith stronger than ever...

Edit : Kreia is teaching The Exile about the flaws of Sith and Jedi teaching, so the The Exile is supposed to create a new order of Force user replacing the old one...no matter light or dark...

It is similar like Luke being manipulated by Yoda and Obi Wan to kill his own father, but turn of events making Darth Vader kill Sidious...if that makes any sense...

Edit : The Exile is the "True" Sith Revan is looking for, The Exile looking for Revan...so either Revan or The Exile become the Sithari by killing each other...

Edited by Qistina

Mostly, I believe Kriea's description of Revan the most because it corresponds with my Kotor 1 character.

Your theories are sound, but I genuinely believe that Revan went to fight the true Sith. Not the TOR Sith mind you, (Seriously, after all that talk about how powerful the True Sith were, I didn’t expect them to be worse then Malak’s bunch.) but the kind of Sith you meet in Kotor 2, powerful, mysterious, and dedicated to the annihilation of the jedi rather then galactic conquest. That's the kind of Sith I'd want to meet. The ones that are driven by their inner nature rather then lust for power.

Point is, the Kotor 2 styled sith are the best kind that Star Wars has ever had, I can't see any room for improvement there.

• Like 1

In my opinion, the Sith in KotOR 2 are actually bunch of psychos, they call themselves "Sith", appear as "Sith", but not really following the Sith teaching, and Kreia did say about this in her dialogues, "they don't care about the Sith or Sith teaching". The one who still hold true to the Sith teaching to an extend is only Kreia in KotOR 2. What she teach the Exile (and Revan) is Sith teachings

The Exile no matter light or dark in KotOR 2 is ACTUALLY a Sith. But Kreia did alter a bit the original teachings mixing it with Jedi teachings. What she do is making the Exile stronger and stronger and then "the chain is broken and the Force shall free me", no matter light or dark both is the Force

Kreia hate the Force because for her the Force is controlling her and everyone, she want to BREAK that, notice on how many times this word, BREAK, being said in her dialogues? What she meant is to break the chain and then be free...

So in my opinion, Revan actually did BREAK in the end before he/she vanish, if The Exile success in breaking free too, so imagine when the two meet....one of them will become the Sithari, both are The TRUE SITH

• 2 weeks later...

these sith were like this because they had a civil war,if not,we would have seen the sith empire organized as in Kotor 1,but slightly less stronger and had Nihilus,Sion,Traya keeping order.
Kreia was betrayed because she trained them,not only in the DS techniques,but even LS techniques,Sion and Nihilus thinked that training like that weakened them.
She hates the force because she has been betrayed both by Jedi and Sith,and admires the Exile because he's a wound in the force that accepts his role,and
welcomes her teachings,unlike Sion,and she uses the force it to understand better ,like a poison so she can neutralize it.
she wants to destroy it so they would realized that they would be nothing without it.
she wants to manipulate things,like she wanted to manipulate the exile
i would have liked the redemption of Kreia in the cut plot,it would have given a new way to see Kreia

• 2 months later...

I think there is no good and evil with LS and DS, for example in kotor 2 LS onderon is the "bad" choice because Thalia is poor leader and Inexpierenced as she straps onderon to the sinking ship that is the republic

How is it a bad choice? Would you rather help Vaklu, who is an ally of the Sith in killing Thalia? If Vaklu became he ruler, he would simply be a puppet in the hands of the Sith.

I think there is no good and evil with LS and DS, for example in kotor 2 LS onderon is the "bad" choice because Thalia is poor leader and Inexpierenced as she straps onderon to the sinking ship that is the republic

that's why i always help Vaklu.he's loved by his people,fought in the mands wars

and cares about his people and his history

How is it a bad choice? Would you rather help Vaklu, who is an ally of the Sith in killing Thalia? If Vaklu became he ruler, he would simply be a puppet in the hands of the Sith.

because he cares about the identities of the Onderonians and about Onderon itself,if Onderon is controlled by the Republic,their culture would water down to the point that they will be the same as the citizens from Corusant.Vaklu doesn't want that,he wants for Onderon to be indipendent again.

if you ally with Vaklu,he will forfeit his alliance with the sith because he sees you(the exile) as a very powerful ally,Vaklu is no fool,he sees the benefits and he explains you that he never trusted the sith.

once Queen Talia is dead,he promises you that once the rebuilding of Onderon is done,you will be welcome on Onderon and can use it as a safe haven against the galaxy hunting jedis and you will be remembered as a hero.

i find him a more suitable ruler because he has a strong will,he's smart and naive like Queen Talia

Queen Talia,while good,she's naive,and she would more prone to be a slave to the republic

i don't like much Colonel Tobin,there's something slimy about that guy,but as long Vaklu keeps him under control nothing will go wrong.

Edited by DarthDeven

I just thinking...LS Revan left the galaxy to search the True sith is a moot point if The Exile going to the dark path. It is because, while Revan left, the dark Exile threatened the galaxy already and doing much atrocities and weakened the Republic even more

So what is the point of LS Revan finding a threat far away while the Exile and the Triumvirate destroying everything to dust?

that's why i always help Vaklu.he's loved by his people,fought in the mands wars

because he cares about the identities of the Onderonians and about Onderon itself,if Onderon is controlled by the Republic,their culture would water down to the point that they will be the same as the citizens from Corusant.Vaklu doesn't want that,he wants for Onderon to be indipendent again.

if you ally with Vaklu,he will forfeit his alliance with the sith because he sees you(the exile) as a very powerful ally,Vaklu is no fool,he sees the benefits and he explains you that he never trusted the sith.

once Queen Talia is dead,he promises you that once the rebuilding of Onderon is done,you will be welcome on Onderon and can use it as a safe haven against the galaxy hunting jedis and you will be remembered as a hero.

i find him a more suitable ruler because he has a strong will,he's smart and naive like Queen Talia

Queen Talia,while good,she's naive,and she would more prone to be a slave to the republic

i don't like much Colonel Tobin,there's something slimy about that guy,but as long Vaklu keeps him under control nothing will go wrong.

The reason I side with Talia is because it is emphasized how Onderon is vital to the recovery of the Republic. Plus, I think Onderon is the one supplying flora and fauna for the Telos Restoration Zone. Someone says that Onderon withdrawing from the Republic would be a huge blow for them. Plus, all of my playthroughs have been LS and there's no way to side with Vaklu without having to kill Kavar.

The reason I side with Talia is because it is emphasized how Onderon is vital to the recovery of the Republic. Plus, I think Onderon is the one supplying flora and fauna for the Telos Restoration Zone. Someone says that Onderon withdrawing from the Republic would be a huge blow for them. Plus, all of my playthroughs have been LS and there's no way to side with Vaklu without having to kill Kavar.

i roleplay that my exile convices Vaklu to help the republic(not being part of it),as far as i know,trading doesn't require being in the republic,so extraordinary but temporary collaboration with the republic would get the same effect so that the republic can count on Onderon

The Ithorians' goal is outside the Republic,and i don't think Vaklu wouldn't allow to take few plants and animals from the surface(after all,outside Iziz is all jungle/forest)just because they're helping a planet inside the republic space

Vaklu still sends help in the battle on the Citadel Station,you don't understand it immediately,but he's a good man.

yeah killing Kavar while siding with Vaklu is a major gripe for me,why he would defend a queen?

he's the friendliest of the jedi masters,i don't want to battle him,i just wanted Vaklu to rule Onderon

i don't like Kreia's final prophecy on Onderon,she says that Vaklu will rule briefly and thrown in civil war(again),it's stupid,why the dumb Talia lives 'happily and forever'? Vaklu is not evil or he doesn't want to screw over his people

i would accepted it if it was

Queen Talia:Onderon's inclusion in the Republic has aided the republic,but it will destroy Onderon's culture and the planet will be in a long recession for many years due of the debt of the republic

Vaklu:King Vaklu will rule and live long to see a golden age and a strengthning of the onderonian culture,but his missed help to the Republic may prove fatal

Edited by DarthDeven

Completely throwing out everything all of the NPCs say about Revan due to "bias" is a bit unfair. 

There is nothing else to go on. Except your playthrough. But your playthrough is what influences the NPCs, who then go on to talk about you... lol. 

The point of KOTOR 2's descriptions about Revan was to break down generic "black and white" stereotypes regarding the Force. The Jedi viewed Revan as DS and evil because he defied their council and went to war, leading to another war which almost destroyed the Republic. Many others viewed Revan as a hero because he saved the Republic from the Mandalorian onslaught (and in the LS version, destroyed Malak and the Star Forge and ended the Jedi Civil War). Still others viewed him as a tactical genius because he was leaving key Republic locations intact rather than just mindlessly obliterating it (the Disciple talks about this) because, presumably, Revan knew about a greater threat and wanted to strengthen the Galaxy against it. And still others (notably the regular people of the Galaxy) don't really care because they were just so tired of war at this point that it didn't matter to them who won and many viewed the distinction between the Sith and the Jedi as moot. 

KOTOR 2 shows that there is no easy answer to the question of the Mandalorian Wars and Revan's decision to join them, or his decision to wage war on the Republic, or his decision to leave. And this is equally true for both DS and LS playthroughs. But ignoring what Revan's companions say about him is a big mistake in my opinion, because he played a large role in each of their lives and surely what they have to say has some truth to it, even if it is only a singular aspect of Revan's personality.