Assassin's Creed: Unity (for men only!)

Bryy

Well they always had the choice of not bothering with the games.

Why has elegance found so little following? Elegance has the disadvantage that hard work is needed to achieve it and a good education to appreciate it. - Edsger Wybe Dijkstra

http://www.escapistmagazine.com/news/view/135500-Ubisoft-CEO-Says-Company-Will-Work-to-Extend-Diversity

So it looks like Ubisoft will be paying more attention to inclusivity in the future

You see guys all this discussion, criticism and awareness about Ubisoft did have a positive outcome :)

"Abashed the devil stood and felt how awful goodness is and saw Virtue in her shape how lovely: and pined his loss”

John Milton 

"We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing.” -  George Bernard Shaw

"What counts in life is not the mere fact that we have lived. It is what difference we have made to the lives of others that will determine the significance of the life we lead" - Nelson Mandela

Yeah, they'll give lip service.

Why has elegance found so little following? Elegance has the disadvantage that hard work is needed to achieve it and a good education to appreciate it. - Edsger Wybe Dijkstra

To changhe a game to be more inclusive to the 'opposite gender' is sexist. It spits in their face. It's like a director adding explosions to their romantic comedy so guys won't see it as just a 'chick flick'. LMAO It's beyond condescending towards both genders. It's evil.

Edited by Volourn
  • Like 1

DWARVES IN PROJECT ETERNITY = VOLOURN HAS PLEDGED $250.

To changhe a game to be more inclusive to the 'opposite gender' is sexist. It spits in their face. It's like a director adding explosions to their romantic comedy so guys won't see it as just a 'chick flick'. LMAO It's beyond condescending towards both genders. It's evil.

EVIL I SAY!

• Like 1

"because they filled mommy with enough mythic power to become a demi-god" - KP

So, besides Ubisoft shooting themselves in the foot with a shotgun during E3, who else is excited for AC's first next gen romp?

Not me. Every entry after AC2 looked and felt pretty much the same. I completely lost interest in the series after playing AC: Brotherhood.

I too lost interest, even earlier with AC2. AC3 was downright horrible, but I absolutely loved Black Flag.

I don't plan on getting a next gen console any time soon, and I highly doubt my comp could run it, but it's good to know it will be out there for when the time comes.

Yeah, they'll give lip service.

Not really, this isn't question of them placating there detractors through lip service. They will either offer female characters or they won't. And only the former will be acceptable for the issue at hand. So its not lip service but a design change Ubisoft needs to make

"Abashed the devil stood and felt how awful goodness is and saw Virtue in her shape how lovely: and pined his loss”

John Milton 

"We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing.” -  George Bernard Shaw

"What counts in life is not the mere fact that we have lived. It is what difference we have made to the lives of others that will determine the significance of the life we lead" - Nelson Mandela