What will this board be like?

Is this board going to look like Bioware's KoTOR forum? Is traffic going to 'explode' so to speak? What do you think?

"Of course the people don't want war. But after all, it's the leaders of the country who determine the policy, and it's always a simple matter to drag the people along whether it's a democracy, a fascist dictatorship, or a parliament, or a communist dictatorship. Voice or no voice, the people can always be brought to the bidding of the leaders. That is easy. All you have to do is tell them they are being attacked, and denounce the pacifists for lack of patriotism, and exposing the country to greater danger."

- Herman Goering at the Nuremberg trials

"I have also been slowly coming to the realisation that knowledge and happiness are not necessarily coincident, and quite often mutually exclusive" - meta

Is this board going to look like Bioware's KoTOR forum?

i bloody hope not.

Hear hear.

TripleRRR

Using a gamepad to control an FPS is like trying to fight evil through maple syrup.

It will most definately will be flooded with new peeps asking the same question that has been discussed here for the past two weeks.

"Some men see things as they are and say why?"
"I dream things that never were and say why not?"
- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy 

KOTOR was like teh best RPG made. Best story ever! I hope these Obesedian guys know what there doing...

Will u be able to have black light sabers in KOTOR 2??? And will the game be multiplayer??? I want to have kick ass lightsaber duels with my friends on Live!!!

You know it's coming.

:)

I feel like crying...

Edit: Perhaps they should split the board up in age groups ?

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein

:)

I feel like crying...

Edit: Perhaps they should split the board up in age groups ?

rofl... oh how I have thought of that for years. :D

I just hope that we don't get mucho threads about the same exact thing. -- of course anyone new isn't going to have a clue about the questions which were asked before. I'm sure that we picked up more new people since the mag's hit the street.

We will likely end up with PC and Xbox players using the same forum with is a invitation to disaster but ...

I really hope it does NOT end up like the BioWare forums were the developers neglected the PC area and posted almost exclusive on the Xbox area, with ends up showing in the game.

drakron.png

I think drakron has a case of 'BLANK envy'.

As for all the hubaloo of "chidlren' who will show up when it's announced. Sure, it'll happen. No biggy. Even kiddies have the right to give their opinions and thoughts on a game espicially sicne it's those kiddies who will, in the end, helpd etermine if KOTOR2 is a hit. Besdies, there's already a whole bunch of imature punks on this baord - me, and Drakron being two of them.

DWARVES IN PROJECT ETERNITY = VOLOURN HAS PLEDGED $250.

Besdies, there's already a whole bunch of imature punks on this baord - me, and Drakron being two of them.

actually, i think some of the other children are already better spellers than you are, Volourn.

dumber than a bag of hammers

It already has. For now.

Considering that bioware-forums have 1.8 million registered members, we're only just getting started here :)

"Some men see things as they are and say why?"
"I dream things that never were and say why not?"
- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy 

Considering that bioware-forums have 1.8 million registered members, we're only just getting started here

strictly speaking, it has 1.8 million accounts, not actual members.

speaking as someone who had about 20 aliases on the bio boards, that's a big difference.

Bio has taken years to attain the level they currently have. This doesn't mean we won't see that level, but it does mean that we probably won't see it in the next two months.

why? what happens in the next 2 months?

It already has. For now.

Considering that bioware-forums have 1.8 million registered members, we're only just getting started here ;)

I was about 30k of that.

Let's keep the T&A in FanTAsy

***Posting delayed, user on moderator review***

Why Bio Why?