BIS Boards Reunion Tour

We all just talked about the varous BIS games in the appropriate forums, and pretended know about polics in the 'Ye Olde Pages' political forum. In WWOT forum we just talked about what any people talk about in such forums, and spammed pointless posts to see who could get the biggest virtual **** (post count). Anything to avoid actually do Uni coursework in my case.

Reminds me, I'll have to dig out the last post counts and share them....

Another thing, remember those stupid popularity threads? All the nominees pm'ing everyone to vote for him or her. I must have sent DOZENS of pm's promising special favors if they'd vote for me. LOL!

I remember those "Write something about the person above you" threads. I think I once called Amentep the god of all comic book knowledge.

To be fair, I think the truth is "pretends to be the god of all comic book knowledge". I'd probably cringe at some of my answers now (and probably will cringe at my answers now in the future).

http://www.elainehughes.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk/Photo%20Album/boys.htm

http://www.elainehughes.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk/Photo%20Album/girls.htm

...methinks we be needin' updates 'ere as well...hehehe... :biggrin:

...WHO LUVS YA, BABY!!...

*looks at pictures* NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111111111onetwothree

This is probably an abject lesson in how nothing put up on the internet ever really goes away. 

Also, I miss your Kirby dance bit

Seriously though, its like a flood of memories seeing some of those names.  Particularly the people I hadn't thought of in ages.  Oh man!

So, heard there was someone raisin' a big stink about a reunion of sorts for all the old BIS bums. Thought I'd show my ugly virtual mug after a little hiatus.

Some sausage decided to take my old name, so I'll have to do things a little backward.

-ApocalypseCow

Yeah seems kind of odd that someone took your old name then never even used it. What were they thinking? :blink:

Perhaps Ace should try to log in as ApocalypseCow, click the "forgot password" and see if it goes to an old email account? :p

I kid, remember WWOT posts here don't add to the post count and its also possible any posts made on that account were deleted or something.

I had loads of fun doing the Swordsman Competitions, that was WAY more fun than coursework. I think I still have the ones I did saved (I poured a lot into them!), ah, the Home Erotic Undead may get us all yet

I still remember the chess competition in IRC and being frustrated that the only action I saw (I played the Queen's bishop, IIRC) involved being taken near the end of the game while the King's Bishop moved all over the place (and the player playing the King's Bishop didn't even show up!).

It seems so silly to be frustrated over it now... :banghead:

Edited by Amentep
  • Like 1

I cannot - yet I must. How do you calculate that? At what point on the graph do "must" and "cannot" meet? Yet I must - but I cannot! ~ Ro-Man

I had loads of fun doing the Swordsman Competitions, that was WAY more fun than coursework. I think I still have the ones I did saved (I poured a lot into them!), ah, the Home Erotic Undead may get us all yet <3

You posted it here. Good times. That damn HEU took me down in the semi-finals. *shakes fist*

Haha. Yeah I just found some on my laptop, I don't have the 1st one I did, but I have parts 2, 3 and 4. I think #2 was the best one

I never won that bitch. Blatant favouritism of the part of the referee.

You got to be Onkel's gimp though, that's like winning, right?

• Like 1

...soooooo many peoples I hopes show theys faces in 'ere soon!!... :aiee:

...random 5 atm:

howling1

Strider

Caelis

Rayt

Onkel

Honourable Mention: Melodie the Lady Paladin

...lists, peoples...LISTS!!... :w00t:

Strider is on Facebook, doesn't post much but we have chatted now and then. He's ok :)

• Like 1

http://www.elainehughes.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk/Photo%20Album/boys.htm

http://www.elainehughes.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk/Photo%20Album/girls.htm

...methinks we be needin' updates 'ere as well...hehehe... :biggrin:

*looks at pictures* NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111111111onetwothree

This is probably an abject lesson in how nothing put up on the internet ever really goes away. 

Seriously though, its like a flood of memories seeing some of those names.  Particularly the people I hadn't thought of in ages.  Oh man!

...hehehe...damn, 'Tep; that Kirby Dance was the beginnin' o' me downfall from kranky-arse ol' troll ta Xandar's spammin' buddy & Alla's Sing-a-Long partner...Rayt e'en called me out on it, said I was gettin' soft...hehehe...but, fer you, ol' friend:

DANCING KIRBY!!!

<( '.' )> (>'.' )> <( '.' )> <( '.'<) <( '.' )> (>'.' )> <( '.' )> <( '.'<) <( '.' )> (>'.' )> <( '.' )>

<( '.'<) <( '.' )> (>'.' )> <( '.' )> <( '.'<) <( '.' )> (>'.' )> <( '.' )> <( '.'<) <( '.' )> (>'.' )>

<( '.' )> <( '.'<) <( '.' )> (>'.' )> <( '.' )> <( '.'<) <( '.' )> (>'.' )> <( '.' )> <( '.'<) <( '.' )>

(>'.' )> <( '.' )> <( '.'<) <( '.' )> (>'.' )> <( '.' )> <( '.'<) <( '.' )> (>'.' )> <( '.' )> <( '.'<)

<( '.' )> (>'.' )> <( '.' )> <( '.'<) <( '.' )> (>'.' )> <( '.' )> <( '.'<) <( '.' )> (>'.' )> <( '.' )>

<( '.'<) <( '.' )> (>'.' )> <( '.' )> <( '.'<) <( '.' )> (>'.' )> <( '.' )> <( '.'<) <( '.' )> (>'.' )>

<( '.' )> <( '.'<) <( '.' )> (>'.' )> <( '.' )> <( '.'<) <( '.' )> (>'.' )> <( '.' )> <( '.'<) <( '.' )>

(>'.' )> <( '.' )> <( '.'<) <( '.' )> (>'.' )> <( '.' )> <( '.'<) <( '.' )> (>'.' )> <( '.' )> <( '.'<)

:ban: 

...BIS Pumpkin Party, circa 2001 (or 2002, canna remember)... :biggrin:

I think it's time for you to let that picture of Jessica go.

...ye'll 'ave ta tear it from me cold, dead hands, lad... :lol:

...random 5 atm:

howling1

Strider

Caelis

Rayt

Onkel

Strider is on Facebook, doesn't post much but we have chatted now and then. He's ok :)

...ya gotta get 'em 'ere, Tess!!...PPPLLLLLLLEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSEEEEEEEEEEE!??!?!?!...do it fer the ol' furball, lass... :yes:

• Like 1

A long, long time ago, but I can still remember,
How the Trolling used to make me smile.
And I knew if I had my chance, I could egg on a few Trolls to "dance",
And maybe we'd be happy for a while.
But then Krackhead left and so did Klown;
Volo and Turnip were banned, Mystake got run out o' town.
Bad news on the Front Page,
BIOweenia said goodbye in a heated rage.
I can't remember if I cried
When I heard that TORN was recently fried,
But sadness touched me deep inside,
The day...Black Isle died.

For tarna, Visc, an' the rest o' the ol' Islanders that fell along the way

So, heard there was someone raisin' a big stink about a reunion of sorts for all the old BIS bums. Thought I'd show my ugly virtual mug after a little hiatus.

Some sausage decided to take my old name, so I'll have to do things a little backward.

-ApocalypseCow

Yeah seems kind of odd that someone took your old name then never even used it. What were they thinking? :blink:

I think it's a great big conspiracy to keep the Cow down! :verymad:

Well I might be down, but I'm not out!

-ApocalypseCow

• Like 1

-ApocalypseCow

HEY! What have you been up to Ace?

Hey Sofa! Wow man, long time!  I've been pretty good. Working hard; hardly working; got married; working; was the first male to win the Miss America Pageant; starred in a couple major motion pictures; working... you know the usual stuff. How about you?

***WARNING***

The above comment has not been revised for accuracy. It is the readers sole responsibility to take into account the originator of the statements 

and make an educated assessment as to the truth, in part or in full, of said statements

• Like 1

-ApocalypseCow

Perhaps Ace should try to log in as ApocalypseCow, click the "forgot password" and see if it goes to an old email account? :p

I kid, remember WWOT posts here don't add to the post count and its also possible any posts made on that account were deleted or something.

LOL, believe it or not Tep, I actually tried that. Unfortunately it was a bust, so I'm stuck a little backwards. :teehee:

• Like 1

...ol' sig Quote o' the Day:

I await the squeaking of Onkel's latex body suit... ~ Pirotess

:dancing: 

Edited by Sargallath Abraxium

A long, long time ago, but I can still remember,
How the Trolling used to make me smile.
And I knew if I had my chance, I could egg on a few Trolls to "dance",
And maybe we'd be happy for a while.
But then Krackhead left and so did Klown;
Volo and Turnip were banned, Mystake got run out o' town.
Bad news on the Front Page,
BIOweenia said goodbye in a heated rage.
I can't remember if I cried
When I heard that TORN was recently fried,
But sadness touched me deep inside,
The day...Black Isle died.

For tarna, Visc, an' the rest o' the ol' Islanders that fell along the way

...random 5 atm:

howling1

Strider

Caelis

Rayt

Onkel

And Onkel is in IRC still. weekends, mostly! I'll try and see if I can get him to sign up on here. So is Jaesun, technically, but he never talks. I don't think he actually looks at IRC. :(

• Like 2

got married;

I always knew you two kids would get hitched. You're a lucky man Ace. WE DEMAND WEDDING PICS!

And I would have won the Miss America but I screwed up the Q&A.

:lol:

That really made me laugh, but why does she mention South Africa in the same group as Iraq ?  :wowey:

• Like 2

"Abashed the devil stood and felt how awful goodness is and saw Virtue in her shape how lovely: and pined his loss”

John Milton 

"We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing.” -  George Bernard Shaw

"What counts in life is not the mere fact that we have lived. It is what difference we have made to the lives of others that will determine the significance of the life we lead" - Nelson Mandela

...random 5 atm:

howling1

Strider

Caelis

Rayt

Onkel

And Onkel is in IRC still. weekends, mostly! I'll try and see if I can get him to sign up on here. So is Jaesun, technically, but he never talks. I don't think he actually looks at IRC. :(

You can tell Onkel I still have his 'special' song that I created for him years ago. If he shows up I'll post it for him. :dancing:

• Like 1

got married;

I always knew you two kids would get hitched. You're a lucky man Ace. WE DEMAND WEDDING PICS!

Oh lol! That's hilarious! I'm almost embarrassed for her.

Yeah well there is a wedding pic floating around somewhere, heck if I know where it got to now. :unsure:

• Like 1

got married;

Yeah well there is a wedding pic floating around somewhere, heck if I know where it got to now. :unsure:

Yeah I feel for sorry and embarrassed for her, I know my next point may sound extreme but there should be some sort of screening process for ladies that compete at pageantries at this level. Just so the girls don't humiliate themselves. Nowadays I know these beauty competitions are about beauty and brain and I think that's important.

Surely her parents would be aware of her lack of general knowledge and politely and diplomatically explained that it may not be in her best interest to partake?

• Like 2

"Abashed the devil stood and felt how awful goodness is and saw Virtue in her shape how lovely: and pined his loss”

John Milton 

"We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing.” -  George Bernard Shaw

"What counts in life is not the mere fact that we have lived. It is what difference we have made to the lives of others that will determine the significance of the life we lead" - Nelson Mandela

I don't know, but it seems it is the same for most celeb-types, plain ol' ignorant! But I agree with you, there should be screening, especially if these girls are supposed to be a representative of sorts for a country or even an event.

• Like 2

Ok, I found the old post counts. 8)

[*] Xandar Dae'Ithil (16105+) ~16219

15000 posts

[*] Pirotess (11947+) [+1] ~12241

[*] The Citybuster (11988+) ~11988

[*] Lord Chaos (10649+) [+1] ~11315

[*] Amir ul'mumineen (11032+) [-1]~ 11144

[*] Melodie the Lady Paladin (10760+) [-1] ~10946

[*] Tjol the Wanderer (10349+) [+1] ~10680

[*] Rayt (10192+) [-2] ~10288

10000 posts (Super Insanity Death Islander of Doom)

[*] Rachel (9088+) [-1] ~9088

[*] Azael (8772+) [-1] ~8990

[*] a mysterious man (8142+) [+18] ~8444

[*] ahab (6677+) [-2] ~7929

7500 posts (Moai-Honored Defender of the Isles)

[*] mystique (6880+) [+3] ~6936

[*] Helgi (6909) [-1] ~6909

[*] Brad the Wandering Ginger Cat (6524+) [+4] ~6806

[*] Karasu (6618+) [-3] ~6736

[*] Balrog (6616+) [-3] ~6735

[*] Peterond Silverbow (6651+) [+3] ~6659

6500 posts

[*] Alla'deaty (6060+) [-3] ~6118

[*] roshan (6166+) [-2] ~6207

[*] hankinator (6081+) [-5] ~6100

[*] DM (6035+) [-2] ~6084

[*] DasCePeAffe (5667+) [+6] ~6070

[*] Sargallath Abraxium (5715+) [-2] ~6005

[*] Yrkoon (5742+) [+7] ~6002

6000 posts

[*] Onkel (5648+) [+3] ~5847

[*] MMtech (5815+) [+32] ~5815

[*] Dargoth (5649+) ~5777

[*] Sir Buliwyf (5735+) [-4] ~5737

[*] GM (5605+) [-4] ~5728

5500 posts

[*] Caelis (5451+) [-4] ~5468

[*] ettercap (5411+) [-7] ~5418

[*] *Boo* (5402+) [-1] ~5409

[*] howling1 (5059+) [-3] ~5365

[*] Whitemithrandir (4976+) [-2] ~5333

[*] PhroXenGold (5125+) [+5] ~5291

[*] ald (5141+) [-4] ~5213

[*] Deslaar (5129+) [+9] ~5189

5000 posts (Revered Defender of the Isles)

[*] ShadowPaladin (4629+) [+7] ~4995

[*] Imoen (4728+) ~4808

[*] Volourn (4552+) [+26] ~4768

4500 posts

[*] Raltar (4312) [-7] ~4312

[*] kiwonik (4303) [-6] ~4303

[*] Reap ii (4043+) [-3] ~4167

[*] ~Tiax~ (4080) [-6] ~4079

[*] moriveth (4050+) [-5] ~4063

[*] John, the Swashbuckler (4001+) [-5] ~4009

4000 posts

[*] Rivell Shadowblade (3829+) [-3] ~3846

[*] Gorgon (3520+) [+13] ~3715

[*] Rivanstar (3626+) ~3656

[*] gypsy0032 (3459+) [+9] ~3644

[*] Lady of Pain (3613+) [-4] ~3617

[*] kattija (3608+) [-3] ~3613

[*] Jrch_01 (3593+) [+1] ~3593

[*]Sammael (3534) [new to list]

3500 posts

[*] Vassill (3443+) [-9] ~3452

[*]Arkan (3421) [new to list]

[*] ApocalypseCow (3302+) [+3] ~3400

[*] Corvayle (3370+) ~3384

[*] Jeriko (3362+) [-6] ~3381

[*] Strider (3335) [-6] ~3335

[*] ankara halla (3281+) [-7] ~3301

[*] Karzak (3287+) ~3287

[*] The Pope (3241+) [+2] ~3277

[*] KobraKiller (3105+) [+4] ~3270

[*] Croaker (3182+) [-4] ~3191

[*] Zhen Dil Oloth (3171+) [-7] ~3179

[*] Paul4 (3092) [-8] ~3110

[*] Tether (3038) [-6] ~3043

3000 posts

[*] Bregan (2763+) ~2983

[*]fenix (2867) [new to list]

[*] Kaliber (2689+) [-4] ~2689

[*] Wyndall (2678+) [-2] ~2687

[*] Tioma ~2630

[*]MsKitty (2577) [new to list]

[*]Mozex (2573) [new to list]

[*]pro-metheus (2544) [new to list]

Well, I'll be gone for the next few days. Be back Monday! :cat:

I've been looking and looking and I just don't see Amentep on this list. I'm either blind or somehow his name got deleted somewhere. I'm sure he would be up there with Sargy or close to it. Sorry Amentep!

Edited by 'GM'
  • Like 4

got married;

I've seen it, i've seen it :DDDD They look gorgeous and happy :)

• Like 2

I've been looking and looking and I just don't see Amentep on this list. I'm either blind or somehow his name got deleted somewhere. I'm sure he would be up there with Sargy or close to it. Sorry Amentep!

Amentep is Lady of Pain. Also, I'm sure Amir ul'mumineem went by another name as well.

• Like 1

got married;

I've seen it, i've seen it :DDDD They look gorgeous and happy :)

No fair!

• Like 2

"Imagination is more important than knowledge." - Albert Einstein

got married;

:lol:

That really made me laugh, but why does she mention South Africa in the same group as Iraq ?  :wowey:

Because... well our educations,

and like as, um,

shuch as the Afghanastans and the Norways

we need uh... to use them like we do here in our U.S.

to help the people

um... which we should be helping like and as

and.... DAMNT I SAID I WASNT GOOD WITH THESE QUESTIONS!

• Like 2

...hehehe...damn, 'Tep; that Kirby Dance was the beginnin' o' me downfall from kranky-arse ol' troll ta Xandar's spammin' buddy & Alla's Sing-a-Long partner...Rayt e'en called me out on it, said I was gettin' soft...hehehe...but, fer you, ol' friend:

DANCING KIRBY!!!

(>'.' )> (>'.' )> (>'.' )>

(>'.' )> (>'.' )>

(>'.' )> (>'.' )>

:ban: 

Huzzah!

To be fair, it was either  referencing the Kirby Dance or ask how far a dragon could fly from Lac Dinneshire... :)

I'm in stealth mode... 8)

Remember my primary account I switched to be a mod only account for the Planescape: Torment forum...

...and then I re-registered as Amentep so I could spam my little heart out. :wub:

Amentep is Lady of Pain. Also, I'm sure Amir ul'mumineem went by another name as well.

Curses!  Rumbled!  *runs away*

IIRC, my combined total for both accounts was over 5000.

• Like 1

I cannot - yet I must. How do you calculate that? At what point on the graph do "must" and "cannot" meet? Yet I must - but I cannot! ~ Ro-Man

I didn't know you created a second account Amentep. You must have been spamming a lot to have over 5000 combined. :lol: I think I only had about 1500 posts to my name. Although I primarily posted in the Ye Olde Political forum and even then only posted in a few threads. Mostly reading the other threads.

Does anyone remember who the mods were for all the different sub-forums and list them all?

• Like 1