The Giant E3 Thread

Bryy

Appropriately enough, Styx: Master of Shadows seemed to go mostly unnoticed during E3.  Here is some gameplay footage from E3 with commentary:

I definitely like what I see.  This has a good bit of potential.

• Like 1

sky_twister_suzu.gif.bca4b31c6a14735a9a4b5a279a428774.gif
🇺🇸RFK Jr 2024🇺🇸

"Any organization created out of fear must create fear to survive." - Bill Hicks

if it's anything like Game of Thrones then I don't think it will be worth it. good concept, bad implementation 

Walsingham said:

I was struggling to understand ths until I noticed you are from Finland. And having been educated solely by mkreku in this respect I am convinced that Finland essentially IS the wh40k universe.

if it's anything like Game of Thrones then I don't think it will be worth it. good concept, bad implementation 

Did you watch the video?  How is that even remotely like Game of Thrones?

Anyway, my biggest complaint about what I saw was how the trunks were all conveniently placed right near where the guards were for easy body disposal.  Otherwise, I like how open the environments are allowing you to take many different paths to get past guards and I really like the clone mechanic.

Edited by Keyrock

sky_twister_suzu.gif.bca4b31c6a14735a9a4b5a279a428774.gif
🇺🇸RFK Jr 2024🇺🇸

"Any organization created out of fear must create fear to survive." - Bill Hicks

Well it looks interesting. I'll probably wait for some reviews, but I did enjoy what I saw in the trailer.

I cannot - yet I must. How do you calculate that? At what point on the graph do "must" and "cannot" meet? Yet I must - but I cannot! ~ Ro-Man