Ongoing discussion of Ukraine

Rosbjerg

And to be honest, russia is a little bit more then you think but a land being build upon the dead native people cant produce anything of real value. Just lies and suffering for others. That is your culture! The future for a good europe is with russia and without NATO and the US and israel. Thats it. That is the way europe is meant to be because we are EURASIA and not your fantasy utopia from the minds of a few sickos aka free masons, bankers and monarchs of old.

All you whites are misplaced in America. Your home would be the Eurasien continent! So as along as you dont give back the stolen land to the people you are still children of robbers and murderers! But you dont want to know your own history and tell others what is morality and such BS. If there is a disgrace to the whites then the people still being ignorant about their past. Live your little life in your nice bubble and spit out your "good" stuff... one day you will wake up ;)

I believe in Eastern Ukraines right to seceede and all, but this comment is wrong on so many levels. A decently huge portion of Russia was built by stealing Tartar peoples lands (not that they probably wouldn't have done the same thing if the tables were turned), so you really can't cry about native Americans. Nations should align with eachother because of common interests, not because they're on the same continent, continents are just dirt with some plants and stuff on top, they don't matter, the people who live on them do. Europe has quite a few more monarchs than the USA.

This "All you whites are misplaced in America." statement just screams racial segregation via continent. Your home isn't where your race or whatever originates from, your home is where you live... No one alive today in the US stole land from native Americans as far as I'm aware, nor did large amounts of their closer ancestors, once several generations have passed on it'd be just as unjust stealing peoples lands and giving them back to the natives, as it was taking the land in the first place. Everyone are the children of a bunch of horrible people if we go back far enough, the idea that you're guilty of the sins of your father is quite a silly one, since you had no input in his decision making.

What are you talking about? I am not form US. I dont have anything against Russian culture as long as it stays in Russia, they have little bad reputation about expanding it to other countries even if they dont want to (same as US if you imply). I dont like lady Gaga - dont know what he/she have to do with what we are talking about here either. I dont know where you take that I am racist. I just have hard time beliving that all russians think that 'West' is their enemy. I didnt seen Russia as enemy for last 20 years, but it seems I was too forgiving. And US didnt create anything of real value? Well they create computers, have guy on the moon...

Yes, Russia does have a history of expanding into places were they aren't wanted, but in Eastern Ukraine this isn't the case, the government only exists to serve the people, if the people in mass reject it, it has no right to exist within said peoples land. Countries are just imaginary zones people made up to govern themselves, why can't they be altered when the people in half of the zone don't want to stay with the people in the other half, to the point of civil war? And why is it fair for people who outnumber you 67/33, all living in one half of the nation, to completely dominate the other half? (for the record, I don't know the actual population numbers)

Wouldn't things have been much better if they'd just been allowed to hold a fair UN supervised referendum? Maybe the east could owe the west some money as reperation for Ukrainian state investment in the east, but besides that have a clean split. People would have a bigger say in their lives, they wouldn't be dominated by people living in the far off side of their nation, we wouldn't have a civil war either.

Odds are a slightly higher percentage of Russians think the west is their enemy than Americans think Russians are theirs, people generally like the values they're raised with, the two nations don't have the friendliest history, the reason I'm throwing it slightly higher in Russias direction is due to the controlled press there spewing out slightly more crap than the press we have in Europe and the US, not that they don't spew out crap themselves.

• Like 1

Freedom mindset is not what you tolerate? Move to Russia man

Polish guy teach German guy about freedom lol.

Priceless, I have stated multiple times where I am from and you still cant grasp it

I'm the enemy, 'cause I like to think, I like to read. I'm into freedom of speech, and freedom of choice. I'm the kinda guy that likes to sit in a greasy spoon and wonder, "Gee, should I have the T-bone steak or the jumbo rack of barbecue ribs with the side-order of gravy fries?" I want high cholesterol! I wanna eat bacon, and butter, and buckets of cheese, okay?! I wanna smoke a Cuban cigar the size of Cincinnati in the non-smoking section! I wanna run naked through the street, with green Jell-O all over my body, reading Playboy magazine. Why? Because I suddenly may feel the need to, okay, pal? I've SEEN the future. Do you know what it is? It's a 47-year-old virgin sitting around in his beige pajamas, drinking a banana-broccoli shake, singing "I'm an Oscar Meyer Wiene"

It would be nice to read from some Russian who is not obliviouse troll or idiot to see his point of view

what would you like to know? I could ask my friends from Russia.

Walsingham said:

I was struggling to understand ths until I noticed you are from Finland. And having been educated solely by mkreku in this respect I am convinced that Finland essentially IS the wh40k universe.

I'm not sure which side is right in this case, but I do know I don't want the US involved. Ukraine is not a full member of NATO and thus we aren't obligated to protect it. This issue is none of our business and I hope we lift the petty sanctions we put on Russia. The last thing the world needs is for Russia and the US to be at odds with each other.

"Good thing I don't heal my characters or they'd be really hurt." Is not something I should ever be thinking.

I use blue text when I'm being sarcastic.

It would be nice to read from some Russian who is not obliviouse troll or idiot to see his point of view

Don't you think there is a massive propaganda campaign within Russia that helps to shape Russian opinion in favour of Putin? Have you ever watched RT, what are the independent news channels in Russia that give a different view to what the Kremlin wants?

Check this link out, this is about the only independent channel in Russia according to the article...see what happened to them

http://www.nytimes.com/2014/02/10/world/europe/independent-news-station-feeling-kremlins-wrath-asks-why.html?_r=0

"Abashed the devil stood and felt how awful goodness is and saw Virtue in her shape how lovely: and pined his loss”

John Milton 

"We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing.” -  George Bernard Shaw

"What counts in life is not the mere fact that we have lived. It is what difference we have made to the lives of others that will determine the significance of the life we lead" - Nelson Mandela

A russian who is not a troll or idiot by the logic of the illogical dude is to be as stupid as most of the west people are so he can be one of them. OR us. But as a western dude myself I say no please dont be such an idiot and sell your own culture again for some "tolerant" western society that thinks Marquise de Sade wrote World litareate, Lady Gaga is cool cuz she is pro-sexual perversity and and and. In 10 years the mainstream could tell you that fuc***ng little kids is ok and has to be tolerated and you would be OK with that! The western cultural racism against russia and all other cultures is some serious issue. Racism is not only against one race but against a specific kind of culture too. But most "west" twerps dont understand even a little bit of history and our times (and culture is something you all dont even know what it means) . You are and I am not the greatest. Surely not!

And if you think i´m alone with that thought here in germany you are dead wrong. Here are more people who have sided with russia then the media and politics will ever admit. And it´s not a surprise. We are not as narrow minded and racist as you are!

And to be honest, russia is a little bit more then you think but a land being build upon the dead native people cant produce anything of real value. Just lies and suffering for others. That is your culture! The future for a good europe is with russia and without NATO and the US and israel. Thats it. That is the way europe is meant to be because we are EURASIA and not your fantasy utopia from the minds of a few sickos aka free masons, bankers and monarchs of old.

All you whites are misplaced in America. Your home would be the Eurasien continent! So as along as you dont give back the stolen land to the people you are still children of robbers and murderers! But you dont want to know your own history and tell others what is morality and such BS. If there is a disgrace to the whites then the people still being ignorant about their past. Live your little life in your nice bubble and spit out your "good" stuff... one day you will wake up ;)

tupac alive in germany

The ending of the words is ALMSIVI.

Check this link out, this is about the only independent channel in Russia according to the article...see what happened to them

http://www.nytimes.com/2014/02/10/world/europe/independent-news-station-feeling-kremlins-wrath-asks-why.html?_r=0

Argh! Your simpleminded statements just kill me!

This "independent" media channel belongs to Russian oligarh Aleksandr Vinokurov. This guy is very-very tied with some factions in Russian government.

http://www.acg.ru/english/impact_of_crisis_on_russian_oligarchs_examined

The whole time the bank was in business, people were saying that Aleksandr Vinokurov was particularly influential in the government. People even said he was backed up by none other than Finance Minister Aleksey Kudrin. For this reason, people assumed the bank would not be allowed to go under. In fact, the minister of finance actually made this promise. There were reports of negotiations with VTB, Gazprombank, and UK Lider. After the start of the negotiations, the state banks gave KIT a loan, enabling it to begin paying its creditors. The state intended to save the bank, however, and not Vinokurov's fortune. As a result, the bank was purchased by two state corporations -- ALROSA and Russian Railways. The amount of the transaction has not been made public, but sources say the price was extremely low. After selling his stock, Aleksandr Vinokurov resigned from the office of general director, but he stayed on at the bank as the adviser to the head of the group of new owners.

Actually this is quite dirty story.

http://ru-facts.com/news/view/30438.html

We will remind that problems at bank, prinadlezhashchegoAleksandru to Vinokurov, arose in September, 2008. The bank appeared on the verge of bankruptcy. “The decision on restoration of bank solvency was made at meetings in 2008-2009 at the Minister of Finance Alexey Kudrin”, - approves the edition.

Finally “KIT Finance” received the unprecedented sum from which 46 billion rubles were directed on repayment of debt to creditors from the state. However the Bank of Russia didn’t open, who these creditors. In this connection, Sergey Neverov plans to address in economic security department of the Ministry of Internal Affairs and the State Office of Public Prosecutor that those found out that it were for creditors and whether they were affiliated with the bank management.

“In open sources it is said that when the bank is ruined, his owner becomes a billionaire, and the state allocates the huge sums, in particular, with 46 billion rubles for repayment of a debt to creditors of “KIT Finance”. It is interesting to look who was these creditors”, - Neverov speaks.He paid attention that the condition of the owner of bank Alexander Vinokurov before crisis in bank was estimated at $200 million

Argh! Your simpleminded statements just kill me!

This "independent" media channel belongs to Russian oligarh Aleksandr Vinokurov. This guy is very-very tied with some factions in Russian government.

http://www.acg.ru/english/impact_of_crisis_on_russian_oligarchs_examined

The whole time the bank was in business, people were saying that Aleksandr Vinokurov was particularly influential in the government. People even said he was backed up by none other than Finance Minister Aleksey Kudrin. For this reason, people assumed the bank would not be allowed to go under. In fact, the minister of finance actually made this promise. There were reports of negotiations with VTB, Gazprombank, and UK Lider. After the start of the negotiations, the state banks gave KIT a loan, enabling it to begin paying its creditors. The state intended to save the bank, however, and not Vinokurov's fortune. As a result, the bank was purchased by two state corporations -- ALROSA and Russian Railways. The amount of the transaction has not been made public, but sources say the price was extremely low. After selling his stock, Aleksandr Vinokurov resigned from the office of general director, but he stayed on at the bank as the adviser to the head of the group of new owners.

Actually this is quite dirty story.

http://ru-facts.com/news/view/30438.html

We will remind that problems at bank, prinadlezhashchegoAleksandru to Vinokurov, arose in September, 2008. The bank appeared on the verge of bankruptcy. “The decision on restoration of bank solvency was made at meetings in 2008-2009 at the Minister of Finance Alexey Kudrin”, - approves the edition.

Finally “KIT Finance” received the unprecedented sum from which 46 billion rubles were directed on repayment of debt to creditors from the state. However the Bank of Russia didn’t open, who these creditors. In this connection, Sergey Neverov plans to address in economic security department of the Ministry of Internal Affairs and the State Office of Public Prosecutor that those found out that it were for creditors and whether they were affiliated with the bank management.

“In open sources it is said that when the bank is ruined, his owner becomes a billionaire, and the state allocates the huge sums, in particular, with 46 billion rubles for repayment of a debt to creditors of “KIT Finance”. It is interesting to look who was these creditors”, - Neverov speaks.He paid attention that the condition of the owner of bank Alexander Vinokurov before crisis in bank was estimated at $200 million

Okay, can you provide me of a list of independent news channels in Russia that aren't state owned or controlled. I am not saying there aren't any I just want to see some so I can do my own research about how independent they are. My point is a simple one, how do you expect Russian citizens to get an objective view of world affairs if the Kremlin ultimately controls the information?

"Abashed the devil stood and felt how awful goodness is and saw Virtue in her shape how lovely: and pined his loss”

John Milton 

"We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing.” -  George Bernard Shaw

"What counts in life is not the mere fact that we have lived. It is what difference we have made to the lives of others that will determine the significance of the life we lead" - Nelson Mandela

Where's a good place to get a burger in Moscow ?

• Like 1

Why has elegance found so little following? Elegance has the disadvantage that hard work is needed to achieve it and a good education to appreciate it. - Edsger Wybe Dijkstra

Okay, can you provide me of a list of independent news channels in Russia that aren't state owned or controlled. I am not saying there aren't any I just want to see some so I can do my own research about how independent they are. My point is a simple one, how do you expect Russian citizens to get an objective view of world affairs if the Kremlin ultimately controls the information?

"Independent" news channels don't exist nowhere in world. Someone alwais owe them, pay money to them and obviously decide what sort of information must be spreaded.  Or do you think someone waste money to media just for lulz?

If Russians want independent news they just talk with informed people who live in place where some event happened, or just visit this place and watch all by own eyes, no media channel needed for it. Also some internet resources for talking quite good for taking news.

Where's a good place to get a burger in Moscow ?

depends on what you're looking for in burgers.

there's the McDonald's burger, the KFC-Rostik's burger, a legion of Asian places that sell burgers in one form or another.

if you want a good burger though... that's a tougher question. too many places to eat at in Moscow. I remember one really cool place on Arbat that used to work similar to Subway restaurants in that you'd pick ingredients for any meal they were selling. loved their food. no idea if it's still there. 

• Like 1
Walsingham said:

I was struggling to understand ths until I noticed you are from Finland. And having been educated solely by mkreku in this respect I am convinced that Finland essentially IS the wh40k universe.

New portion of news.

Murican guy who fight on side of Junta in paramilitary battallion has been killed. Ukrainian Junta-supporters cry about this lose.

MFO4VeKAY9M.jpg

http://www.kyivpost.com/content/ukraine/american-donbas-battalion-member-dies-in-fierce-fighting-near-donetsk-city-361285.html

http://youtu.be/F4DpPr9xy5U

RIP sweet prince.

New video ( 1.5 hours long, translated to English ) about war crimes performed by Junta in East Ukraine.

Cauton! not for  children's.

Why Western "independent" media channels kept silence about these crimes? Oh, i forgot, West sponsored these crimes by sending money and arms for Ukrainian Army. Western freedom of speech yeah.

1) do you see 'West' as an enemy?

2) If so, why?

3) do you still 'like' Soviet union idea?

4) what do you think about Lenin, Stalin?

5) do you think that what Russia done to east Europe in last 50 years was good or bad?

6) Do you think that anexing Ukraine teritory was just?

7) Do you think that separatism in Ukraine is just?

8) Do you think that separatism in Chechna was/is just?

9) Do you agree with Putin?

10) Do you think that Russia is not in control of Oligarchs?

11) Dont you fear of nationalism wave running through Russia?

12) Doesnt seem as oximoron to call Ukraine fashists while large part of russia population actualy support nationalist ideas? (from my point of view)

13) Do you think Russia is supporting Donbas separatists?

14) Do you agree with it if you think they do?

15) How do you feel about Putin lies (eg. claim that there were no troops on Crime and then give medals to soldiers which were there?)

16) do you want war?

17) Do you think there is freedom in Russia?

18) Do you think there are political processes in Russia?

19) How do you feel about state censorship of internet and media (blogs, TVs etc.)

20) do you prefer 'pseudo' democracy or dictatorship?

Few of them would be nice to have answear

• Like 1

I'm the enemy, 'cause I like to think, I like to read. I'm into freedom of speech, and freedom of choice. I'm the kinda guy that likes to sit in a greasy spoon and wonder, "Gee, should I have the T-bone steak or the jumbo rack of barbecue ribs with the side-order of gravy fries?" I want high cholesterol! I wanna eat bacon, and butter, and buckets of cheese, okay?! I wanna smoke a Cuban cigar the size of Cincinnati in the non-smoking section! I wanna run naked through the street, with green Jell-O all over my body, reading Playboy magazine. Why? Because I suddenly may feel the need to, okay, pal? I've SEEN the future. Do you know what it is? It's a 47-year-old virgin sitting around in his beige pajamas, drinking a banana-broccoli shake, singing "I'm an Oscar Meyer Wiene"

I'll ask two of my friends to reply to your question, one is in his early 20s, the other - in his 30s, so it'll be a nice spread of opinions

Walsingham said:

ok. got their answers.

first respondent, early 20s, served in the Army, no higher education yet

He feels that Russia simply has no allies, no "fiends" on the political arena. This much is clear now, judging from what's been going on lately. He does see the United States as Russia's enemy, because American politicians keep "sticking their filthy hands everywhere. Those are sick people, who think everyone not in agreement with their beliefs is a criminal. They have no freedom of speech, which you can clearly see from how their mass media works. The chief editor of The New York Times only had to publish a story voicing concerns about how the White House conducts itself: spreading outright lies about- and escalating the situation in Ukraine - and suddenly she's out of her job. What a coincidence! All the while the US is trying to distract the international community by making Jen Psaki the laughingstock of international politics. All the while NATO encircles Ukraine with its bases expanding its sphere of influence in Europe. So yes, the West looks like our potential enemy. I've nothing against its people. But these stupid accusations, sanctions and provocations are laughable."

"We, the common folk, will just keep going. If anyone did suffer from all of this it would be the oligarchs, and nobody cares about them. The West, on the other hand, will have it hard as a result."

"I'm indifferent to the idea of the Soviet Union. I prefer thinking about the present."

"Stalin was a very hard man, but a man of his word and of action. He was a leader in the true sense of the word."

"Crimea's citizens made the decision on their own. I think it was the right one. BUT Russia was definitely involved from the very beginning. Otherwise Crimea wouldn't have been included into the Russian Federation."

"The separatists are defending their families and their land. What in fact happened in Ukraine?"

"The goal of the Maidan protesters was to remove oligarchs from power. But who organized Maidan? Could it be other oligarchs with support from the US?"

"It was done with the hands of youths groomed for such an occasion - brainwashed nationalists with delusions of power, who were used by the oligarchs and then discarded. But the South-Eastern parts of the country couldn't agree with that scenario. Now the new people in power, after failing to resolve the situation using the same nationalist meatheads, are using the armed forces. But the law states the army can't fight its own people. So, who are, in fact, terrorists in this situation?"

"The most pressing issue currently is the fact that every Ukrainian oligarch has hurried to raise his own private army. This is a dangerous precedent, this is what is destabilizing the whole region."

"If Russia deployed its troops to Ukraine, Poroshenko would greatly benefit from it. He keeps provoking Russia into it."

8\ Do you think that separatism in Chechna was/is just?

He didn't want to answer this without making sure what campaign specifically you were talking about. 

"I do."

"Oligarchs and politicians are bound together. Using each other to get to the top. I love seeing them at each other's throats when it happens."

"This isn't going to happen here. This kind of thing gets suppressed ASAP by the government when it is done publicly."

12) Doesnt seem as oximoron to call Ukraine fashists while large part of russia population actualy support nationalist ideas? (from my point of view)

"Nationalism flourishes among teenagers. As they mature most of them leave those ideas behind. It's just temporary. Personally I almost never see it."

"We've sent humanitarian aid, but Kiev keeps looking for things to nitpick. The ones born in Ukraine probably went back across the border to defend their homes. I don't see anything wrong with that. Sure, there are volunteers, mostly people with military backgrounds. And I think that's fair, considering the fact that there are Italians, Brits, Czechs, Dutch, some Russians and Americans fighting alongside the Ukranian army."

"Morally I think they are within their right to defend themselves. But I most certainly will not support them by sending aid (like weapons, as some think Russians do)."

15) How do you feel about Putin lies (eg. claim that there were no troops on Crime and then give medals to soldiers which were there?)

"it was a great move. A brilliant military operation. A whole city taken under control with no shots fired. As for the rest of the country: if Russia had wanted to occupy Ukraine, it would've happened already. Russia doesn't need it. We just want to bring those responsible for the atrocities against the civilian population of the South-East to justice."

16) do you want war?

"No. I'm indifferent to the West, but apparently it wants to go to war with Russia."

"There is no freedom anywhere in the world. Freedom is an illusion. What is freedom in your opinion? The power to sit and do nothing, or to kill anyone you want? It's a Utopia. Everyone depends on somebody or something."

"No. Edinaya Rossia holds the monopoly on power in Russia."

19) How do you feel about state censorship of internet and media (blogs, TVs etc.)

"I've not noticed any censorship in the Internet. There's just as much piracy, pornography as there always was."

"I care about the territorial integrity of my country, and I couldn't care less about the form of government. When the time comes people will fight for their country and their families. And to hell with the Tzar or the President - whoever is sitting there at the top. They will not be in the trenches with us. If an order comes down, die but make it happen."

• Like 3
Walsingham said:

"I care about the territorial integrity of my country, and I couldn't care less about the form of government. When the time comes people will fight for their country and their families. And to hell with the Tzar or the President - whoever is sitting there at the top. They will not be in the trenches with us. If an order comes down, die but make it happen."

I love Russians. :)

Edited by Sarex

"because they filled mommy with enough mythic power to become a demi-god" - KP

"Die but make it happen", good saying - ah, heard it before in "Dance with Death", I think. Also, what a bizarre question to ask, about Lenin and Stalin.

Edited by Malcador

Why has elegance found so little following? Elegance has the disadvantage that hard work is needed to achieve it and a good education to appreciate it. - Edsger Wybe Dijkstra

second respondent, in his 30s, Moscow. he's an engineer.

"I don't see Westerners as people as our enemy. As for their governments - there are no good politicians. They're all rotten."

"No."

"The only thing to say about them is that they were big political figures. The scale of their personas in history is immense. Other than that I can't say anything."

5) do you think that what Russia done to east Europe in last 50 years was good or bad?

"A lot of things happened during that period. Undoubtedly there were terrible things, but there definitely were good things as well. I'm not the one to pass judgement on that."

"In regards to Crimea's population - yes."

"The people have the right to define themselves as they want. The government secures the right to "quell" anything remotely resembling an unrest. In other words, both sides are right, each in their own way."

8\ Do you think that separatism in Chechna was/is just?

"Same logic applies here."

"No. But I do wonder what would happen if Putin were to disappear. It would create a power vacuum. Since Putin is the one holding together his network of oligarchs whom he placed in power."

"They are definitely in control. And Putin controls the oligarchs."

"That's been going on forever. And I'm not happy about it."

"Yes. There are certain rumors about armed people from Caucasus conducting covert operations on the Russian-Ukrainian border, eliminating Ukrainian troops stationed in those areas. There are also rumors about border villages being used by separatists as recovery points. During the day Russian FSB officers in plain clothes arrive and ask everyone to evacuate the area. Next day when home owners come back they find their homes and shops busted, with traces of blood everywhere. Same FSB officers than reappear and compensate everyone for the damages on the spot."

"No."

"He's a politician. Enough said."

16) do you want war?

"No."

"Yes, as long as you don't attract attention to yourself. As soon as you start protesting you're done for."

"yes, sometimes. When people at the top turn a blind eye."

"I hate it. There are laws in place today that make it possible to ban ANY site on the Internet. It sets a very dangerous precedent."

"I'd prefer meritocracy or technocracy."

• Like 4
Walsingham said:

"Die but make it happen", good saying. Also, what a bizarre question to ask, about Lenin and Stalin.

Most of the questions he asked were loaded questions...

that's true  :biggrin: but those guys didn't care 

Walsingham said:

Now if only we could find an American and get him to answer those questions but in relation to their country.

Something like this:

1) do you see 'East' as an enemy?
2) If so, why?
3) do you still 'like' your two party system?
4) what do you think about Nixon?
5) do you think that what America has done to the middle east  in last 50 years was good or bad?
6) Do you think that funding the Maiden in Kiev was just?
8) Do you think that separatism in Kosovo was/is just?
9) Do you agree with Obama/Bush/Clinton?
10) Do you think that America is not in control of Oligarchs(corporations)?
11) Don't you fear of nationalism wave running through America?
12) Doesn't it seem as oxymoron to call Russia an Oligarchs run state, when in America the corporations are funding all the political candidates every election?
13) Do you think America is supporting Syrian rebels?
15) How do you feel about Obama's/Bush's/Clinton's lies (eg. claim that the US had no connections with Maiden in Kiev)
16) do you want war?
17) Do you think there is freedom in America?
18) Do you think there are political processes in America, or is the two party system just two sides of the same coin?
20) do you prefer 'pseudo' democracy or corporatocracy?

Feel free to edit change question, if you think something is off/doesn't fit.

• Like 2

Now if only we could find an American and get him to answer those questions but in relation to their country.

Something like this:

1) do you see 'East' as an enemy?

2) If so, why?

3) do you still 'like' your two party system?

4) what do you think about Nixon?

5) do you think that what America has done to the middle east in last 50 years was good or bad?

6) Do you think that funding the Maiden in Kiev was just?

8) Do you think that separatism in Kosovo was/is just?

9) Do you agree with Obama/Bush/Clinton?

10) Do you think that America is not in control of Oligarchs(corporations)?

11) Don't you fear of nationalism wave running through America?

12) Doesn't it seem as oxymoron to call Russia an Oligarchs run state, when in America the corporations are funding all the political candidates every election?

13) Do you think America is supporting Syrian rebels?

15) How do you feel about Obama's/Bush's/Clinton's lies (eg. claim that the US had no connections with Maiden in Kiev)

16) do you want war?

17) Do you think there is freedom in America?

18) Do you think there are political processes in America, or is the two party system just two sides of the same coin?

20) do you prefer 'pseudo' democracy or corporatocracy?

Feel free to edit change question, if you think something is off/doesn't fit.

1. Not the East as a whole, but North Korea and Iran would fit the bill. Wouldn't consider Russia an enemy, but I'm not trapped in a cold war mentality.

2. I think North Korea and Iran are very hostile dictatorships controlled by unstable rulers.

3. The two party system is a success in keeping incompetent politicians in power, but a failure at providing adequate representation to citizens. So a big no to that.

4. I think Nixon was a terrible president whose actions helped contribute to the deep cynicism among Americans concerning the integrity of government and ability to influence in a positive way.

5. I think the Middle East is a time bomb that is bound to explode no matter what is done. The best course would be to stay away unless directly threatened, in which case eliminating the threat as quickly and as permanently as possible would be the thing to do.

6. I don't think funding any foreign organization or government is good.

7+8. I think we should let other nations handle their own affairs unless we are directly involved. It shouldn't matter what someone halfway around the world thinks.

9. On some things yes, but in general no. I think most politicians in the major parties are servants of corporations.

10. I think corporations are in control, or at least have a large amount of influence on government.

11. As someone who is related to and friends with many people belonging to racial minorities, yes.

12. Yes, most nations are run by oligarchs, they just happened to wear different masks.

13. It wouldnt suprise me.

14. See answer to 6.

15. It isn't suprising, but it isn't a good situation.

16. No.

17. Not total freedom, but there is some freedom. The SJWs and religious fundamentalists seem to want to get rid of that though.

18. I think the only difference between the two big parties is whether you hate gays or not. Both are unashamed servants of corporations and ignore the plights of citizens in favor of "liberating" other nations.

19. I don't like it. Information isn't the government's to control.

20. In theory, I love the idea of a representative democracy. In practice, I don't see a difference between corporatism and any other oligarchy.

Edited by KaineParker
  • Like 2

"Akiva Goldsman and Alex Kurtzman run the 21st century version of MK ULTRA." - majestic

"I'm gonna hunt you down so that I can slap you square in the mouth." - Bartimaeus

"Without individual thinking you can't notice the plot holes." - InsaneCommander

"Just feed off the suffering of gamers." - Malcador

"You are calling my taste crap." -Hurlshort

"thankfully it seems like the creators like Hungary less this time around." - Sarex

"Don't forget the wakame, dumbass" -Keyrock

"Are you trolling or just being inadvertently nonsensical?' -Pidesco

"we have already been forced to admit you are at least human" - uuuhhii

"I refuse to buy from non-woke businesses" - HoonDing

"feral camels are now considered a pest" - Gorth

"Melkathi is known to be an overly critical grumpy person" - Melkathi

"Oddly enough Sanderson was a lot more direct despite being a Mormon" - Zoraptor

"I found it greatly disturbing to scroll through my cartoon's halfing selection of genitalias." - Wormerine

"Am I phrasing in the most negative light for them? Yes, but it's not untrue." - ShadySands

Iran wouldn't be half as hostile as they are if we weren't hellbent on trying to prevent them from becoming the superpower they're destined to be, using any means necesarry and being overly hostile ourselves, and if we weren't screwing around in the middle east.