Ongoing discussion of Ukraine

Rosbjerg

heh some stupid russian soldier just pissed Putin hard, I am curiouse how long he will live now xD

http://www.buzzfeed.com/maxseddon/does-this-soldiers-instagram-account-prove-russia-is-covertl

Using social network account as proof... :facepalm:

It's just remind me times when i play role of hot Russian mail bride in facebook, lol.

P.S. As ex-military officier i can say - all these cool stories about soldiers posting something in internets during secret operations is unbelievable bull****, IRL in such situation any possibilities of   communications are cutted... Though it's can be provocation of some forces from Russia... some people here do want big war...

P.P.S. I think everyone easily recognise if Russia really decide make war against current Ukrainian government - Russian tanks in Kiev, Kievan junta flee into Europe/US but even this don't save them from assasins with icebreakers/polonium tea, Russian troops on Polish-Ukrainian border, Georgia 2008, epic butthurt in NATO HQ and other unseen yet things. This Ukrainian-Ukrainian war yet not looked as Russian-Ukrainian war exactly. Just some traitors in Kiev clean own lands from local population, just West do want make landgrab, but dont want native people inhabitted here.

Yeah Russians are native in Ukraine as in any post USSR state... right

I'm the enemy, 'cause I like to think, I like to read. I'm into freedom of speech, and freedom of choice. I'm the kinda guy that likes to sit in a greasy spoon and wonder, "Gee, should I have the T-bone steak or the jumbo rack of barbecue ribs with the side-order of gravy fries?" I want high cholesterol! I wanna eat bacon, and butter, and buckets of cheese, okay?! I wanna smoke a Cuban cigar the size of Cincinnati in the non-smoking section! I wanna run naked through the street, with green Jell-O all over my body, reading Playboy magazine. Why? Because I suddenly may feel the need to, okay, pal? I've SEEN the future. Do you know what it is? It's a 47-year-old virgin sitting around in his beige pajamas, drinking a banana-broccoli shake, singing "I'm an Oscar Meyer Wiene"

Yet 100 years ago Ukrainians are political party of Russians with butthurt separatists. It's not nation or ethnicity it's quite artificial unsustainable formation (with 23 years long history). Anyway in current period this Ukrainian civil war is about how Ukrainians kill Ukrainians, citizens of Russia almost don't involved into this (except some amount of adventurers. but this is their private business). EU do want grab this land, but Ukraine too populated for this (too many deputy into Eu Parliament, too much power for subslaves). Current Kievan "government" just fix this by depopulation of country.  Just typical comprador bourgeoisie nothing unusual there.

It's just remind me times when i play role of hot Russian mail bride in facebook, lol.

You tried that here as well. Lest we forget.

Pretty much, though especially in Ukraine. Oddly enough you can have Armenians who are native to Turkey, land of the Turks (lot fewer now, of course) or Azerbaijan, land of Azeris, you can have Greek who are native to Turkey and Turks who are native to Bulgaria.

Getting pretty sick of people going unanimously after Russia, nicely forgetting we HAVE the war to thank to a US/EU backed coup-detat on a legally elected government.

One who immediately responded to similar objections to rule that got THEM into power by sending the military on their ass.

What a *lovely* government.

Sadly, people are stupid, and can only gulp up the EU/US propaganda, as I see her daily from Dutchies being outraged and wanting to go to war with Russia for our own little war. And we still haven't gotten proof of their involvement. And all those fun economic sanctions are REALLY hurting our economy, desperately trying to scrape back up after the recession. Why the hell do we want to re-start our depression over an Ukranian war-mongering government that shouldn't be there in the first place?

Seriously, EU, get your butt out of the US ass and stop ruining your own economy to appease the US, who laughs in their first as both Russia and the EU are harmed by the sanctions. And the EU happily helps them dig their own grave.

I so hate the EU... :/

^

I agree that that is such a stupid idiotic pathetic garbage hateful retarded scumbag evil satanic nazi like term ever created. At least top 5.

TSLRCM Official Forum || TSLRCM Moddb || My other KOTOR2 mods || TSLRCM (English version) on Steam || [M4-78EP on Steam

Formerly known as BattleWookiee/BattleCookiee

The EU is not in the business of backing coup detat. Following the first enlargement of the EU eastwards the EU started laying the groundwork for further inclusions, for those who wanted it of course. Ukraine was torn appart by its own indecisvieness about where it wanted to belong geopolitically. Where you see sinister machinations and a joint EU forgein policy I'm afraid all there is is bureaucracy and indecisiveness. Owing to it's construction the EU is perhaps the political entity  least capable of unilateral action anywhere in the world. 

• Like 1

Na na  na na  na na  ...

greg358 from Darksouls 3 PVP is a CHEATER.

That is all.

Listen to the whole call not just the "**** EU". This was such a masterful tactic by the West, how they made the call benign by shifting the focus on "**** THE EU". If you need any more proof that the West had their hands in the whole mess from the beginning then I don't know what to say.

"because they filled mommy with enough mythic power to become a demi-god" - KP

Listen to the whole call not just the "**** EU". This was such a masterful tactic by the West, how they made the call benign by shifting the focus on "**** THE EU". If you need any more proof that the West had their hands in the whole mess from the beginning then I don't know what to say.

Who exactly are 'The West' here. If you mean several countries acting in concert to plan and execute Maidan, I don't buy it. US meddling to increase the likelyhood of a favorable result, I consider that as likely as Russian meddling. 

Na na  na na  na na  ...

greg358 from Darksouls 3 PVP is a CHEATER.

That is all.

The EU is not in the business of backing coup detat. Following the first enlargement of the EU eastwards the EU started laying the groundwork for further inclusions, for those who wanted it of course. Ukraine was torn appart by its own indecisvieness about where it wanted to belong geopolitically. Where you see sinister machinations and a joint EU forgein policy I'm afraid all there is is bureaucracy and indecisiveness. Owing to it's construction the EU is perhaps the political entity  least capable of unilateral action anywhere in the world. 

* EU-leaders where in Kiev shouting amongst the protesters for the government to leave.

* EU gave 2 billion to the new Kiev government, no strings attached. 2 billion that's not even there due to frail economic times and massive bailouts everywhere...

* EU complains about police brutality in Kiev... turns a blind eye to tanks,jets and heli's used against population in the east.

* EU happily goes along with US-backed sanctions against Russia, without proof, and massive harm to ourselves.

Not to mention I still find it funny that everyone calls on Moscow, not Kiev, to restore peace in Ukraine... can we ask... pardon me, FORCE, the US to resolve the Mexican government and drug cartel wars too... even though it's not even their sovereignity. What do you want? Them to act there, or not... make up your bloody mind.

^

I agree that that is such a stupid idiotic pathetic garbage hateful retarded scumbag evil satanic nazi like term ever created. At least top 5.

TSLRCM Official Forum || TSLRCM Moddb || My other KOTOR2 mods || TSLRCM (English version) on Steam || [M4-78EP on Steam

Formerly known as BattleWookiee/BattleCookiee

I just leave this here.

Ukrainian "non-Nazi" from special battalion "Azov"

1361346_900.jpg

links about Werewolf symbol, just for education

http://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=31&t=232532&start=25

http://www.crwflags.com/fotw/flags/qt-z_sym.html

Natural alliance of Ukrainian "non-Nazi" and Zionists.

G3zkF1-7yU8.jpg

Ukrainian dream - Ukrainian (Right sector) troops in destroyed Moscow

7KvhxDftrMk.jpg

Ukrainian reality - Ukrainian marines surrender to rebels.

355538299.jpg

Today around 500 Ukrainian soldiers and officers flee to Russia from southern pocket and ask asylum. Yet around 1000 Ukrianian soldiers stay surrounded by rebels in pocket, around 1500 - 2000 are killed.  Just typical military catastrophe - well trained paramilitary groups (consisted from war veterans and  just ex-military members) make reap regular troops. It's too shameful even for Kievan junta and because of this they spread propaganda about scary Russian troops as justification of own failures. 

* EU-leaders where in Kiev shouting amongst the protesters for the government to leave.

Reminded me of the list I saw recently. Here it is, the list of people that visited Maidan and spoke with the protesters to support them:

- Ambassadors of the US, France, Spain, Germany, Denmark;

- State Department assistant Secretary Victoria Nuland;

- American senators Chris Murphy and John McCain;

- Former Vice-Chancellor of Germany, Guido Westerwelle;

- High Representative of the Union for Foreign Affairs and Security Policy for the European Union Catherine Ashton;

- former President of Georgia Mikheil Saakashvili;

- Minister of foreign Affairs of the Netherlands Frans Timmermans;

- MEP Jacek Protasiewicz;

- Minister of foreign Affairs of Lithuania Linas Linkevičius;

- speaker of Lithuanian Seimas - Loreta Grauziniene;

- former Prime Minister of Poland Jaroslaw Kaczynski;

- Senator of the Czech Republic's Jaromir Stetina.

Not just visited, but they spoke there as well. For example, Murphy told the crowd, "You are making history. If you are successful, the United States will stand with you every step of the way."

Europe's and America's support lead to a civil war by violently overthrowing a legitimate government. If there was democracy or justice in the world, all these guys would've gone to prison by now.

Edited by Bester
  • Like 1
IE Mod for Pillars of Eternity: link

Anyway, came here to show you this: 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f44l_Xc6IVA

You can see two http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/9K35_Strela-10 units in the video. Kiev has brought another surface-to-air missiles system to Donetsk. Again...

Why would they do it? Rebels have no planes. Do they want to intentionally "lose" them to the rebels and then cry "NATO Help, Russians are arming the rebels"? I see no other explanation here.

strela1.png

strela2.jpg

Edited by Bester
IE Mod for Pillars of Eternity: link

Wait, 1000 Ukrainian soldiers get encircled and then 1500-2000 of them get killed? Holy crap, the rebels are killing them twice!

The Clerics had a lot of Raise Dead spells prepared.

• Like 1

"Akiva Goldsman and Alex Kurtzman run the 21st century version of MK ULTRA." - majestic

"I'm gonna hunt you down so that I can slap you square in the mouth." - Bartimaeus

"Without individual thinking you can't notice the plot holes." - InsaneCommander

"Just feed off the suffering of gamers." - Malcador

"You are calling my taste crap." -Hurlshort

"thankfully it seems like the creators like Hungary less this time around." - Sarex

"Don't forget the wakame, dumbass" -Keyrock

"Are you trolling or just being inadvertently nonsensical?' -Pidesco

"we have already been forced to admit you are at least human" - uuuhhii

"I refuse to buy from non-woke businesses" - HoonDing

"feral camels are now considered a pest" - Gorth

"Melkathi is known to be an overly critical grumpy person" - Melkathi

"Oddly enough Sanderson was a lot more direct despite being a Mormon" - Zoraptor

"I found it greatly disturbing to scroll through my cartoon's halfing selection of genitalias." - Wormerine

"Am I phrasing in the most negative light for them? Yes, but it's not untrue." - ShadySands

If you're seriously going to bring Nazis back into this:

Deputy PM of Russia at Russian National Unity Rally:

BsX5MVrIIAAzTe7.jpg

Demonstrators at a "Take Back Russia" rally.

article-0-0EAADEF800000578-615_634x346.j

What did you think? That the "Nazis" in Metro 2033 came out of nowhere?

"Out of context?" "Fringe groups blown out of proportion?" Well, now you just got a taste of your own medicine.

Edited by Agiel
“Political philosophers have often pointed out that in wartime, the citizen, the male citizen at least, loses one of his most basic rights, his right to life; and this has been true ever since the French Revolution and the invention of conscription, now an almost universally accepted principle. But these same philosophers have rarely noted that the citizen in question simultaneously loses another right, one just as basic and perhaps even more vital for his conception of himself as a civilized human being: the right not to kill.”

-Jonathan Littell <<Les Bienveillantes>>

"The chancellor, the late chancellor, was only partly correct. He was obsolete. But so is the State, the entity he worshipped. Any state, entity, or ideology becomes obsolete when it stockpiles the wrong weapons: when it captures territories, but not minds; when it enslaves millions, but convinces nobody. When it is naked, yet puts on armor and calls it faith, while in the Eyes of God it has no faith at all. Any state, any entity, any ideology that fails to recognize the worth, the dignity, the rights of Man...that state is obsolete."

-Rod Serling

If you're seriously going to bring Nazis back into this:

Deputy PM of Russia at Russian National Unity Rally:

-image-

Demonstrators at a "Take Back Russia" rally.

-image-

What did you think? That the "Nazis" in Metro 2033 came out of nowhere?

"Out of context?" "Fringe groups blown out of proportion?" Well, now you just got a taste of your own medicine.

A big difference being that those Nazis didn't bring down a legitimate government in the protests they spear headed. There is nothing particularly out of context.

Oh and some US Nazis just for the heck of it.

rally08_mp_web_t607.jpeg279cf7c3c0438d783181ebd5e41bc262_s640x42

Edited by Sarex

"because they filled mommy with enough mythic power to become a demi-god" - KP

Neo-nazis everywhere.

• Like 1

Why has elegance found so little following? Elegance has the disadvantage that hard work is needed to achieve it and a good education to appreciate it. - Edsger Wybe Dijkstra

I don't know about you, but I'd be a at least *little* bit more concerned about a deputy PM showing up to one of those rallies than, say, Billy-Bob and his "beloved" cousin.

And given that Svobada has less than 1% of the vote and that Right Sector virtually ceased to be a viable political entity in the wake of the new election, the claim that Nazis were the driving force suddenly holds less water than a shrapnel-riddled colander. 

Edited by Agiel
“Political philosophers have often pointed out that in wartime, the citizen, the male citizen at least, loses one of his most basic rights, his right to life; and this has been true ever since the French Revolution and the invention of conscription, now an almost universally accepted principle. But these same philosophers have rarely noted that the citizen in question simultaneously loses another right, one just as basic and perhaps even more vital for his conception of himself as a civilized human being: the right not to kill.”

-Jonathan Littell <<Les Bienveillantes>>

"The chancellor, the late chancellor, was only partly correct. He was obsolete. But so is the State, the entity he worshipped. Any state, entity, or ideology becomes obsolete when it stockpiles the wrong weapons: when it captures territories, but not minds; when it enslaves millions, but convinces nobody. When it is naked, yet puts on armor and calls it faith, while in the Eyes of God it has no faith at all. Any state, any entity, any ideology that fails to recognize the worth, the dignity, the rights of Man...that state is obsolete."

-Rod Serling