What you did today

Rosbjerg

Had some dreams tonight that make me seriously question my sanity. 

That's just your third eye squeeking. Or the stress. But thinking it is the third eye is way cooler.

"Some men see things as they are and say why?"
"I dream things that never were and say why not?"
- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy 

Some office ho(I say this because she is having the secks with her boss) tried to throw me under the bus today. In retaliation, I humiliated her by having several of her customers bombard her with calls after I informed them that their pool equipment would not be repaired under warranty due to improper installation or operator error. When she requested some assistance, I refused and let her deal with a mountain of Bull****.

I'm interested, if that lady is a ho how do you refer to the boss?

"Abashed the devil stood and felt how awful goodness is and saw Virtue in her shape how lovely: and pined his loss”

John Milton 

"We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing.” -  George Bernard Shaw

"What counts in life is not the mere fact that we have lived. It is what difference we have made to the lives of others that will determine the significance of the life we lead" - Nelson Mandela

Some office ho(I say this because she is having the secks with her boss) tried to throw me under the bus today. In retaliation, I humiliated her by having several of her customers bombard her with calls after I informed them that their pool equipment would not be repaired under warranty due to improper installation or operator error. When she requested some assistance, I refused and let her deal with a mountain of Bull****.

I'm interested, if that lady is a ho how do you refer to the boss?

Pimp, obviously.

• Like 2

You're a cheery wee bugger, Nep. Have I ever said that?

ahyes.gifReapercussionsahyes.gif

Secured my job today, earned my company a  ton of money. Good to know that all the days of hard work and sleep deprivation wasn't for nothing. 

So I guess I can now remove all the C4 charges from the buildings bearing structure and have a good weekend.   ;)

Edited by Woldan
  • Like 1

I gazed at the dead, and for one dark moment I saw a banquet. 

Going to a client office today, newest building out of all of our clients here, nice view.

Why has elegance found so little following? Elegance has the disadvantage that hard work is needed to achieve it and a good education to appreciate it. - Edsger Wybe Dijkstra

The oven stopped working, so spent a chunk of the afternoon getting that out and looking at it. The control board is fried, and replacing it would cost about half the price of a totally new oven....

• Like 1

"Cuius testiculos habeas, habeas cardia et cerebellum."

Really? The fact that I have no weirdness or even sexytime in my dreams is making me question my own sanity.

Civilization, in fact, grows more and more maudlin and hysterical; especially under democracy it tends to degenerate into a mere combat of crazes; the whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, most of them imaginary. - H.L. Mencken

I had one beer after work, and still feel p***ed.

I'm not sure if I'm really lucky, or dying.

• Like 1

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

Really? The fact that I have no weirdness or even sexytime in my dreams is making me question my own sanity.

Maybe you're already hitting your craziness-maximum during the day? :yes:

• Like 3

I am in the hospital since yesterday. Surgery went good as far as I could hear. Don't know for how long I will be here, though. But so far it isn't as bad as I thought it would be.

Also I get lots of painkiller stuff, which is awesome.

• Like 3

"only when you no-life you can exist forever, because what does not live cannot die."

I am in the hospital since yesterday. Surgery went good as far as I could hear. Don't know for how long I will be here, though. But so far it isn't as bad as I thought it would be.

Also I get lots of painkiller stuff, which is awesome.

Well I wish you a speedy recovery :)

How did you say you broke your hand again?

"Abashed the devil stood and felt how awful goodness is and saw Virtue in her shape how lovely: and pined his loss”

John Milton 

"We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing.” -  George Bernard Shaw

"What counts in life is not the mere fact that we have lived. It is what difference we have made to the lives of others that will determine the significance of the life we lead" - Nelson Mandela

Was falling from my bike, because of the bad road. It wasn't even with a lot force, but I've been very unlucky with it. Right now my hand still feels better, though. The surgery was totally worth it.

• Like 1

"only when you no-life you can exist forever, because what does not live cannot die."

I've helped three people with this 'problem'. They all dream now, grand, rolling, ****ed up dreams. Be careful what you wish for.

If you really do want to dream, keep a book by the bed, and a pen. You need to write down anything you can remember, even just how you feel, as soon as you wake up. Keep doing this. You will remember your dreams eventually in full colour.

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

Looking at some of the nurses here, i wouldn't be surprised if I will have some sexytyme in my dreams tonight. %-)

Edited by Lexx
  • Like 1

If you really do want to dream, keep a book by the bed, and a pen. You need to write down anything you can remember, even just how you feel, as soon as you wake up. Keep doing this. You will remember your dreams eventually in full colour.

Maybe I'm a dream-savant, I remember the dreams I had 10 years ago in every little detail. In fact, I can take those dreams and re-dream them and continue them with added DLC content from my brains fantasy factory.

• Like 2

Why would writing down previous dreams help to remember new ones. Memory doesn't work like that. 

I suspect the reason I don't remember mine is that I can only fall asleep when I am completely exhausted. You know when your eyelids begin to smart and you find yourself nodding off every few minuites. 

Na na  na na  na na  ...

greg358 from Darksouls 3 PVP is a CHEATER.

That is all.

Why would writing down previous dreams help to remember new ones. Memory doesn't work like that. 

I suspect the reason I don't remember mine is that I can only fall asleep when I am completely exhausted. You know when your eyelids begin to smart and you find yourself nodding off every few minuites. 

If I had to guess, I'd say it's probably because unless you actively try to recall them, you forget 90% of them in minutes, but by writing them down, you're training yourself to try to remember them upon waking.

"Lulz is not the highest aspiration of art and mankind, no matter what the Encyclopedia Dramatica says."

If I had to guess, I'd say it's probably because unless you actively try to recall them, you forget 90% of them in minutes, but by writing them down, you're training yourself to try to remember them upon waking.

Yes that's correct and also this is to help you remember dreams when they are very similar and repetitive

John Milton 

Maybe you're already hitting your craziness-maximum during the day?  :yes:

That's not an unreasonable assumption :p

I've helped three people with this 'problem'. They all dream now, grand, rolling, ****ed up dreams. Be careful what you wish for.

Thanks for the tip. :)

Generally speaking remembering dreams isn't a problem, it's just very boring dreams to remember. Dreaming that I am logging, doing chores, playing games or pen and paper RPGs is pretty tame. Though last nights dream did contain two women, but that's because I dreamt about the Conan the RPG we played yesterday. And they were fully clothed, because you can't trust wimmin to do things right! Not freeboobing in Conan... :facepalm:  

Right now I'm waiting at my friends place, waiting for them to finish visiting their family and such so that we can start playing Rogue Trader and continue Lure of the Expanse.

Looking at some of the nurses here, i wouldn't be surprised if I will have some sexytyme in my dreams tonight. %-)

See, there's always a silver lining! =)

• Like 1

Civilization, in fact, grows more and more maudlin and hysterical; especially under democracy it tends to degenerate into a mere combat of crazes; the whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, most of them imaginary. - H.L. Mencken

Spent the past five days in Stockholm. Spent that time with my brother and a couple of cousins. Lots of drinking, eating, late nights and then sleeping. We went to bed at 5am in the morning and I woke up at 7am. Going to sleep early today and get back to a healthy day/night cycle.

This, pretty much

ffcw83.jpg

Pancakes with spinach and tuna baked under Double Gloucester cheese

Edited by milczyciel

"There are no good reasons. Only legal ones." - Ross Scott

It's not that I'm lazy. I just don't care.

I once had a boring dream. Tried to shoot my way out. Couldn't find a gun. Nightmare. Literally.

Had another boring dream. Found a discarded plastic carrier bag. Sat on it. Lifted both handles at once. Took off. Flew outta there. Went to some pyramids, had a chat with goblins. Found out they're unionised. Turned out OK as a dream.

• Like 3

-Elwood Blues

I once had a boring dream. Tried to shoot my way out. Couldn't find a gun. Nightmare. Literally.

DUH, you do live in GB, even dreaming about guns is a thoughtcrime on this god forsaken Island. Next time try to find a cricket bat, a pint or a chair leg in your dreams.  

When i dream of ''Shooting my way out'' things don't go after plan either, either its me missing all the times or my guns have reliability issues, guns not sighted in, failure to feeds and so on. Funny, in reality I'm a very good shooter and my guns are 100% reliable, in my dreams I suck. 

I guess it would probably boring when I could just eliminate all the dangers with the press of a trigger. Would hurt the storyline. It would be like Ellen Ripley having a Minigun in Alien 1. 

Edited by Woldan