Jeez, you're cheap, man.

Nah, man. The stuff in my garden tastes a hundred times better because there is no chemical waste sprayed on them. 

Yeah, except for all those pm10 and pm2.5 that cause cancer and are everywhere in the air if you don't live hundreds of kilometers away from all civilization and all roads.

I live in a somewhat remote area 50km from a big city and there aren't many cars that pass by (maybe a hundred/day), but I'm never eating what's growing in my garden. It's deadly, man. All that crap from the city, it goes my way if the wind blows my way. And I can't see it or smell it, but make no mistake, it's there alright.

I don't know where you live, but the only country in Europe that isn't polluted to death is Ireland. I'm considering moving there.

PM10-2004-Europe-map.jpg

Edited by Bester
IE Mod for Pillars of Eternity: link

Jeez, you're cheap, man.

Nah, man. The stuff in my garden tastes a hundred times better because there is no chemical waste sprayed on them. 

Yeah, except for all those pm10 and pm2.5 that cause cancer and are everywhere in the air if you don't live hundreds of kilometers away from all civilization and all roads.

I live in a somewhat remote area 50km from a big city and there aren't many cars that pass by (maybe a hundred/day), but I'm never eating what's growing in my garden. It's deadly, man. All that crap from the city, it goes my way if the wind blows my way. And I can't see it or smell it, but make no mistake, it's there alright.

I don't know where you live, but the only country in Europe that isn't polluted to death is Ireland. I'm considering moving there.

PM10-2004-Europe-map.jpg

How did the steam thread become "where I should plan my European Vacation"?

Victor of the 5 year fan fic competition!

Kevin Butler will awesome your face off.

Jeez, you're cheap, man.

PM10-2004-Europe-map.jpg

I live in Sweden, in a small town. I don't have to worry about the pollution we see in cities. (Not as much, anyway.)

I'm definitely going to get Civ: Beyond Earth eventually, but I won't pre-order it or get it day 1 because it suffers from Releases on the Same Day as Bayonetta 2-itis.  I'm looking forward to impressions, though.

sky_twister_suzu.gif.bca4b31c6a14735a9a4b5a279a428774.gif
🇺🇸RFK Jr 2024🇺🇸

"Any organization created out of fear must create fear to survive." - Bill Hicks

You only asked so you could crush my dreams. ;(

I'm getting Civ: Beyond Earth with my first paycheck.

Not sure if you've checked the random sales thread but there is a 25% off code for pre-order games for GMG. I saved quite a bit

I have no paycheck as of now. I spent all of the Stanford Medical Study monies.

It made a mess of the UI and shrunk the fonts too. I had to override it all and add in my own preferences, such as font size and colours.

What kind of gaming portal is this, when you can't even adjust font size and colours?

Edited by IndiraLightfoot
  • Like 1

*** "The words of someone who feels ever more the ent among saplings when playing CRPGs" ***

I'm going to go against the grain and say that I am pro the new Steam storefront, just to be a contrarian.  Also, because I like the new Steam storefront.

Edited by Keyrock

sky_twister_suzu.gif.bca4b31c6a14735a9a4b5a279a428774.gif
🇺🇸RFK Jr 2024🇺🇸

"Any organization created out of fear must create fear to survive." - Bill Hicks

Had a little chuckle when I saw the steam curators part with TotalBiscuit being the first there, knowing how vocal the guy has been for his dislike of steam's front page.

Call me old-fashioned but I like to see stuff for sale on my store-front, not just stuff some algorithm thinks I might like. Besides, my son plays stuff like Minecraft, Spelunky and Terraria on my account and I get spammed with all that type of thing.

sonsofgygax.JPG