My first foil came during the summer sale, was able to get like $3 for it. Now I'm averaging 5-6 cents per card for whatever I get.

The area between the balls and the butt is a hotbed of terrorist activity.

Devastatorsig.jpg

Cards have been decreasing in value in general, but older cards are less expensive than newer cards, their cost is also tied to their rarity (how large the set is, how many owners the game has). My first foil I got was from Bioshock Infinite when it first came out, sold it for $5.06. Some other foils I've gotten have been worth $0.30 e.g. Costume Quest or Toki Tori. 5-6 cents per would be for games that are older, cheaper, with many owners, that have sets that are 8+. Being in a Humble Bundle drops the price of cards by quite a bit for at least a week.

• 2 weeks later...

There are good specials on Steam at the moment, I picked up Kingdoms of Amalur for $6

"Abashed the devil stood and felt how awful goodness is and saw Virtue in her shape how lovely: and pined his loss”

John Milton 

"We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing.” -  George Bernard Shaw

"What counts in life is not the mere fact that we have lived. It is what difference we have made to the lives of others that will determine the significance of the life we lead" - Nelson Mandela

There are good specials on Steam at the moment, I picked up Kingdoms of Amalur for $6

The game that literally ruined Curt Schilling.

Burn it.

"Things are funny...are comedic, because they mix the real with the absurd." - Buzz Aldrin.

"P-O-T-A-T-O-E" - Dan Quayle

Burn it.

I hear you and I am familiar with the story but I just thought what is $6? That's the price of Mcdonalds meal

"Abashed the devil stood and felt how awful goodness is and saw Virtue in her shape how lovely: and pined his loss”

John Milton 

"We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing.” -  George Bernard Shaw

"What counts in life is not the mere fact that we have lived. It is what difference we have made to the lives of others that will determine the significance of the life we lead" - Nelson Mandela

Burn it.

I hear you and I am familiar with the story but I just thought what is $6? That's the price of Mcdonalds meal

Typical rich people. For $6, I'd eat breakfast, lunch, dinner and an evening meal. For shame Brucie, for shame.

• Like 1

Kingdoms of Amalur isn't bad. It's just not great. Too consoley for me, if I can make up a word for it.

My only problem, if you're going to have Mana, you can't have cooldowns too.

Devastatorsig.jpg

Burn it.

Typical rich people. For $6, I'd eat breakfast, lunch, dinner and an evening meal. For shame Brucie, for shame.

It's not even dollars, it's euros. I could feed the whole family!

• Like 1

Magic is pretty overpowered, though. I'm playing a mage/finesse character and there isn't really that much challenge.

The only "challenge" is when you get unlucky in a fight against two Cradocks or Threshs and they start the knockback spam.

Unobtrusively informing you about my new ebook (which you should feel free to read and shower with praise).

Burn it.

I hear you and I am familiar with the story but I just thought what is $6? That's the price of Mcdonalds meal

where do you buy food?

Devastatorsig.jpg

I have at least a dozen game I got for free from various promotions

Walsingham said:

I was struggling to understand ths until I noticed you are from Finland. And having been educated solely by mkreku in this respect I am convinced that Finland essentially IS the wh40k universe.

Burn it.

I hear you and I am familiar with the story but I just thought what is $6? That's the price of Mcdonalds meal

where do you buy food?

Buy food? What is this thing you speak of? I have food in my garden.

Jeez, you're cheap, man.

Nah, man. The stuff in my garden tastes a hundred times better because there is no chemical waste sprayed on them. 

Burn it.

where do you buy food?

My garden has a bean plant that hasn't produced, a tomato plant that is just starting to ripen and is in some sort of war with the bean plant, some peas that are mostly succumbing to mildew, a pepper plant that the tomato plant has engulfed, and a cucumber plant that is taking over the entire back yard. All together it produces enough food to feed one person for 2 days tops as long as you don't require protein.

Devastatorsig.jpg

Jeez, you're cheap, man.

Nah, man. The stuff in my garden tastes a hundred times better because there is no chemical waste sprayed on them. 

Burn it.

where do you buy food?

My garden has a bean plant that hasn't produced, a tomato plant that is just starting to ripen and is in some sort of war with the bean plant, some peas that are mostly succumbing to mildew, a pepper plant that the tomato plant has engulfed, and a cucumber plant that is taking over the entire back yard. All together it produces enough food to feed one person for 2 days tops as long as you don't require protein.

Poor garden, what did it ever do to you?

Okay, guys, Real Talk Time. 

I got paid for selling my body for science today. Since they gave me exactly one penny less than what I would need for Mordor and Civ Earth (on a pre-paid card), which do I buy?

I plan on buying either Godzilla or Costume Quest 2 for a friend after that.