Steam really needs to allow people to send messages when they ask for Friend Invites. I don't know who is spam, who is a forum goer, and who just likes my game on Greenlight and I've just been a total **** to by not accepting.

• Like 1

Steam really needs to allow people to send messages when they ask for Friend Invites. I don't know who is spam, who is a forum goer, and who just likes my game on Greenlight and I've just been a total **** to by not accepting.

Way back when - really way back when, like...5-6 years ago - you could actually do this, if their profile was open to you. No idea why they removed it. I actually complained about it to myself recently, too.

How I have existed fills me with horror. For I have failed in everything - spelling, arithmetic, riding, tennis, golf; dancing, singing, acting; wife, mistress, whore, friend. Even cooking. And I do not excuse myself with the usual escape of 'not trying'. I tried with all my heart.

In my dreams, I am not crippled. In my dreams, I dance.

No. I paid for a collector's box set and Obsidian turned around and tried to make me their slave. Not gonna work.   I wouldn't report ANY bugs. In fact, if I found one I would just lie and say I didn't.  Or maybe I'll make up a fake bug for just giggles so people would waste time tryingt fo find it or trying to prove a bug exist. Of coruse, I ruined by sick plans stating it so publicly so eh. That ruins that idea. L0L <>

You may be fine bein a slave doing work others get paid decent wages for but I sure ain't.

I will get what i want a = a box collector's edition of PE + dwarves. Everything else is irrelevant.

p.s. I think all my 'discussion' this past week + the vids hyped me up to much I can't wait to play. L0L

• Like 2

DWARVES IN PROJECT ETERNITY = VOLOURN HAS PLEDGED $250.

Having random people constantly adding me without any idea why, yeah, that would be great.

I simply press "ignore" too...

• Like 1

^

I agree that that is such a stupid idiotic pathetic garbage hateful retarded scumbag evil satanic nazi like term ever created. At least top 5.

TSLRCM Official Forum || TSLRCM Moddb || My other KOTOR2 mods || TSLRCM (English version) on Steam || [M4-78EP on Steam

Formerly known as BattleWookiee/BattleCookiee

I would love that!  Usually the friend invites I get are immediately recognizable because it's a name I recognize from a forum discussion, but once in a while I get a weird anon invite that makes no sense and I would really like to know why they decided to add me.  It would be a lot easier for me to discern who the legit people are because if they say nothing, then they're most likely trolling for something I wouldn't be interested in anyway.

Edited by Shadeling

I made 15$ from the cadrs I owned. considering that I didn't have to do anything other than launch a bunch of games in Steam for the cards to drop I'd say they're a welcome addition 

Edited by sorophx
  • Like 1
Walsingham said:

I was struggling to understand ths until I noticed you are from Finland. And having been educated solely by mkreku in this respect I am convinced that Finland essentially IS the wh40k universe.

Having random people constantly adding me without any idea why, yeah, that would be great.

I check what groups or friends we have in common. If they're from here it should be someone. Otherwise I ignore them.

I violated this rule recently and ended up getting messaged by a guy with a private profile telling me to add some other guy. I ask him who either of them are and then just get the same exact message copy-pasted back to me.

That'll teach me to give people a chance.

"Show me a man who "plays fair" and I'll show you a very talented cheater."

Every 10 levels you get a +20% drop rate increase on booster backs (3 random cards from a set) and +5 max friends on your friends list. Craftin a badge gets you emoticons, backgrounds for your profile, and coupons. During the big sales you get a card from the sale set and more recently an in-game item from selected games when crafting badges.

I check what groups or friends we have in common. If they're from here it should be someone. Otherwise I ignore them.

I violated this rule recently and ended up getting messaged by a guy with a private profile telling me to add some other guy. I ask him who either of them are and then just get the same exact message copy-pasted back to me.

That'll teach me to give people a chance.

I don't mind giving new people a chance. Not so much people I already know and pointedly don't have added - three of which I've received in the past month or so.

Edited by Bartimaeus

How I have existed fills me with horror. For I have failed in everything - spelling, arithmetic, riding, tennis, golf; dancing, singing, acting; wife, mistress, whore, friend. Even cooking. And I do not excuse myself with the usual escape of 'not trying'. I tried with all my heart.

In my dreams, I am not crippled. In my dreams, I dance.