that's why I suspect there will be multiple copies of these games available in the next couple of days. I will not claim any of those that will be given away until I'm sure I won't buy the bundle myself (they will add a game or two at a later date)

Walsingham said:

I was struggling to understand ths until I noticed you are from Finland. And having been educated solely by mkreku in this respect I am convinced that Finland essentially IS the wh40k universe.

Free is still cheaper than $1.00 XD

But yeah, I bought the bundle too, second rank... will see what more games I get for 'free' later on...

Already had Infinite and X-com so no point going to 20.

^

I agree that that is such a stupid idiotic pathetic garbage hateful retarded scumbag evil satanic nazi like term ever created. At least top 5.

TSLRCM Official Forum || TSLRCM Moddb || My other KOTOR2 mods || TSLRCM (English version) on Steam || [M4-78EP on Steam

Formerly known as BattleWookiee/BattleCookiee

Free is still cheaper than $1.00 XD

But yeah, I bought the bundle too, second rank... will see what more games I get for 'free' later on...

Already had Infinite and X-com so no point going to 20.

Yeah, I had Xcom, so I couldn't justify going to 20 just for infinite... which I might not even play.

The area between the balls and the butt is a hotbed of terrorist activity.

Devastatorsig.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Anyone else getting really annoyed by the new chat link filters Steam has put into place recently? (There were old ones, but they weren't nearly as insane as they are now.) It's ridiculous you can't disable it. Drives me a bit crazy.

How I have existed fills me with horror. For I have failed in everything - spelling, arithmetic, riding, tennis, golf; dancing, singing, acting; wife, mistress, whore, friend. Even cooking. And I do not excuse myself with the usual escape of 'not trying'. I tried with all my heart.

In my dreams, I am not crippled. In my dreams, I dance.

Steam gave me 3 coupons for 60% off Broken Sword 5 if anyone wants one

The area between the balls and the butt is a hotbed of terrorist activity.

Devastatorsig.jpg

Having just found out from the latest PoE update that the beta key will be separate from the full release key, I'm offering my Steam beta key when it becomes available (and if it isn't in any way locked to an email address or particular steam account).  I don't intend to play the beta so someone should get some use from it.   Any takers?

(I didn't post in the PoE forums.....they scare me over there!  ;(  )

I think it's gonna be locked, but if it isn't, I sure would LOVE to take it off your hands. I'm going to PM you my steam name.

Or not, cause you don't seem to accept PMs or added me to your ignore list.

Edited by Bester
IE Mod for Pillars of Eternity: link

I also have a Wasteland 2 steam key to give away.  As much as I was looking forward to playing the game, the 30 gig download would cost me $300 in download fees which is just not going to happen.  Anyone want it?

I don't know why it says 30 gig, it's probably the sum of all beta versions. In reality it's currently 12 gigs when installed, but if I remember correctly it's 5 gigs to just download it. And if that's still too much for you, there is currently a repack on torrents that's only 2.2 gigs, so there's probably going be a similar repack of the full game when it's released, too. In short, don't throw it away.

Edited by Bester
IE Mod for Pillars of Eternity: link

in case there are other people who don't want to play the PoE beta, I'd take that Steam key off your hands gladly  :biggrin:

Walsingham said:

I was struggling to understand ths until I noticed you are from Finland. And having been educated solely by mkreku in this respect I am convinced that Finland essentially IS the wh40k universe.

I would love if someone will slip PoE betta key or Wasteland 2 key to me :)

I'm the enemy, 'cause I like to think, I like to read. I'm into freedom of speech, and freedom of choice. I'm the kinda guy that likes to sit in a greasy spoon and wonder, "Gee, should I have the T-bone steak or the jumbo rack of barbecue ribs with the side-order of gravy fries?" I want high cholesterol! I wanna eat bacon, and butter, and buckets of cheese, okay?! I wanna smoke a Cuban cigar the size of Cincinnati in the non-smoking section! I wanna run naked through the street, with green Jell-O all over my body, reading Playboy magazine. Why? Because I suddenly may feel the need to, okay, pal? I've SEEN the future. Do you know what it is? It's a 47-year-old virgin sitting around in his beige pajamas, drinking a banana-broccoli shake, singing "I'm an Oscar Meyer Wiene"

in case there are other people who don't want to play the PoE beta, I'd take that Steam key off your hands gladly  :biggrin:

just a reminder in case some of you happy backers didn't see it. the beta is tomorrow, I have two weeks off, so I'm still game  :dancing:

Edited by sorophx
Walsingham said:

just a reminder in case some of you happy backers didn't see it. the beta is tomorrow, I have two weeks off, so I'm still game  :dancing:

I'm looking forward to impressions.  Preferably non-spoilery impressions.  :yes:

sky_twister_suzu.gif.bca4b31c6a14735a9a4b5a279a428774.gif
🇺🇸RFK Jr 2024🇺🇸

"Any organization created out of fear must create fear to survive." - Bill Hicks