Hmm.. the few games on my wishlist that are discounted are discounted by 30-33% (ie. not enough), and the other parts of the Steam sale aren't discounted enough for impulse buys.

Swedes, go to: Spel2, for the latest game reviews in swedish!

Btw. I still have a copy of KotOR2, Alan Wake, Portal and Deus Ex: GotY. Let me know if someone is interested in. (Only for regular forum members).

Alan Wake, Deus Ex. GotY, oh, and Civ 4 still available.

I bought Metro 2033 and Metro Last Light in a tactical move.  Both are on a flash sale right now (for about 10 more minutes).  What I really want is the upcoming Metro Redux versions.  However, there is a pre-order on the Metro Redux games where you get them half-price if you own the original versions.  So, basically, by spending $10 now I save $15 as it would have cost me $25 more to buy both Metro Redux games without owning the originals.  Granted, I could have waited another 12 months and gotten the Metro Redux games even cheaper on a Steam sale, but I had every intention of getting them the moment they released.

Edited by Keyrock

sky_twister_suzu.gif.bca4b31c6a14735a9a4b5a279a428774.gif
🇺🇸RFK Jr 2024🇺🇸

"Any organization created out of fear must create fear to survive." - Bill Hicks

Hm missed Metro, ah well.  Nothing really good on today.

Why has elegance found so little following? Elegance has the disadvantage that hard work is needed to achieve it and a good education to appreciate it. - Edsger Wybe Dijkstra

Judging by the histories of Steam sales past, I'd say there's a good chance Metro pops up at that same discount on a daily or a flash sale again before this sale is through.

🇺🇸RFK Jr 2024🇺🇸

"Any organization created out of fear must create fear to survive." - Bill Hicks

Finding Early Access games on sales a bit amusing.  Better look for some "hidden gems" too.

Why has elegance found so little following? Elegance has the disadvantage that hard work is needed to achieve it and a good education to appreciate it. - Edsger Wybe Dijkstra

Yep, nope, still a noodle. A soft-off. Short, shriveled, and to the left. 

Doesn't make sense. I'm normally an alacritous collector of things that are fun and collectible. If only comic book publishers would sponsor the equivalent of Steam sales. God, imagine. 

All Stop. On Screen.

Yep, nope, still a noodle. A soft-off. Short, shriveled, and to the left. 

Doesn't make sense. I'm normally an alacritous collector of things that are fun and collectible. If only comic book publishers would sponsor the equivalent of Steam sales. God, imagine. 

Comixology has sales all the time. 99 cent days etc. For some reason its not as exciting getting a single $4 issue of a comic for 75% off as it is getting a $20 game. The only stuff I bought on comixology on sale was when the Incorruptable and Irredeemable digital omnibuses were on for $9 each. (regularly like 40). Unfortunately Irredeemable had 2 omnibuses so I'm stalled on that series until the 2nd one hits a similar price.

• Like 1
The area between the balls and the butt is a hotbed of terrorist activity.

Devastatorsig.jpg

It's on daily today, if you're still interested.

🇺🇸RFK Jr 2024🇺🇸

Yeah, will grab it.  Though my friend is raving about it because it is pretty (so pretty much the worst reason to buy a game).  Torchlight 2 is also cheap, so huzzah.

Waiting for a sale on M&M X and wondering if Aarklash will go under -60% (on sale on Gog right now though, so might just grab it there...)

I also noticed Blackguards is one sale right but the supposedly insane difficulty is kinda putting me off.

So I didn't realize it until yesterday, but the Steam community was actually rigging the contest so all teams would have an equal number of victories. Blue Team had a ridiculously large lead yesterday because all the teams were playing nice.

This probably started cutting into the Marketplace profits from cards, as Valve introduced second- and third-place prizes to encourage more competition.

Murdered: Soul Suspect for 33% off already seems a bit...

You see, ever since the whole Doritos Locos Tacos thing, Taco Bell thinks they can do whatever they want.

Guys. This is important.

If you have not voted for the next Community Choice, do not under any circumstances vote for Pack #1.

No offense to the other devs, their games might be great. But Delver is a part of that pack, and it is barely even out of prototype. Let's not encourage this type of BS. There are very few instances where I will say Early Access is a bad idea, and this is one of them. This BS gets greenlit, what's more, gets the opportunity to be in a sale?

If you really want to send a message, do not let people get away with this crud. At $2.50, it would sell like hotcakes. It does not deserve to be on Steam, let alone on sale. Do not vote for it.

The graphics look like a huge ripoff of Minecraft...

How I have existed fills me with horror. For I have failed in everything - spelling, arithmetic, riding, tennis, golf; dancing, singing, acting; wife, mistress, whore, friend. Even cooking. And I do not excuse myself with the usual escape of 'not trying'. I tried with all my heart.

In my dreams, I am not crippled. In my dreams, I dance.

Guys. This is important.

If you have not voted for the next Community Choice, do not under any circumstances vote for Pack #1.

No offense to the other devs, their games might be great. But Delver is a part of that pack, and it is barely even out of prototype. Let's not encourage this type of BS. There are very few instances where I will say Early Access is a bad idea, and this is one of them. This BS gets greenlit, what's more, gets the opportunity to be in a sale?

If you really want to send a message, do not let people get away with this crud. At $2.50, it would sell like hotcakes. It does not deserve to be on Steam, let alone on sale. Do not vote for it.

Dude...what did that poor game do to you? It might not be worth the full price, but It really isn't all that bad and it does get updated frequently. It's basically a first-person dungeon crawler with stats, loot and permanent death(you get to keep your gold though, no matter how many times you die). It's simple, but fun if you are looking to kill some time. This review on steam pretty much nails it though.

Edited by Cat Food

There used to be a signature here, a really cool one...and now it's gone.  

Have you played all four of the games in option #2 to make sure none of them are also crappy cynical cash grabs too? :p

(Super Amazing Wagon Adventure is the only game I know anything about out of all eight games up there, so I couldn't answer)

L I E S T R O N G
L I V E W R O N G