Old thread here.

So it seems Murdered: Spul Suspect is released (for the N American market). As well as a few dozens sales this week on smaller indie games.

Very keen to get some feedback on this game

"Abashed the devil stood and felt how awful goodness is and saw Virtue in her shape how lovely: and pined his loss”

John Milton 

"We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing.” -  George Bernard Shaw

"What counts in life is not the mere fact that we have lived. It is what difference we have made to the lives of others that will determine the significance of the life we lead" - Nelson Mandela

That's an excellent game. Enjoy!

My daily Steam routine: log in, check all the pre-alpha-earlier-than-early-access-prototype-state-barely-started-games-that-never-finishes, sigh, log off.

• Like 1

Swedes, go to: Spel2, for the latest game reviews in swedish!

Finished Hitman 2: Silent Assassin. Got Silent Assassin ratings on every mission. Weirdly enough, the latter half of the game was much, much easier than the first half: not sure if it's because I got better, or if it was just because it was genuinely easier. I'm leaning towards the latter, but it's something worth considering.

Playing a little Binding of Isaac recently. I have the Golden God achievement, and the only thing I'm missing for Platinum God is kill Mom 200 times. I have a little over 100. :( Can't wait for Rebirth.

(edit) lol, I thought this was the what are you playing thread. Whoops! Well, both of these games are on Steam, so...:p

Edited by Bartimaeus

How I have existed fills me with horror. For I have failed in everything - spelling, arithmetic, riding, tennis, golf; dancing, singing, acting; wife, mistress, whore, friend. Even cooking. And I do not excuse myself with the usual escape of 'not trying'. I tried with all my heart.

In my dreams, I am not crippled. In my dreams, I dance.

"An error was encountered while processing your request:

There was a problem adding this product to your Steam account."

Thanks, Steam.  :(

How I have existed fills me with horror. For I have failed in everything - spelling, arithmetic, riding, tennis, golf; dancing, singing, acting; wife, mistress, whore, friend. Even cooking. And I do not excuse myself with the usual escape of 'not trying'. I tried with all my heart.

Funny thing is I just added this game to my game list about 10 minutes ago, so it does work. I initially had a problem, try logging onto Steam again Barti?

"Abashed the devil stood and felt how awful goodness is and saw Virtue in her shape how lovely: and pined his loss”

John Milton 

"We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing.” -  George Bernard Shaw

"What counts in life is not the mere fact that we have lived. It is what difference we have made to the lives of others that will determine the significance of the life we lead" - Nelson Mandela

Funny thing is I just added this game to my game list about 10 minutes ago, so it does work. I initially had a problem, try logging onto Steam again Barti?

I tried both via my browser and via Steam itself. No dice, either way. I'm not too concerned, though, since I'm not interested in the game in question anyhow. :)

(edit) Ended up getting it to work. Had to disable Steam Family Sharing first. Odd problem: reported it to Steam. :)

Edited by Bartimaeus

No free games for you if you're sharing with your family!!!

But yeah, got it too... probably never play it, but what the heck, it's free :p

• Like 1

^

I agree that that is such a stupid idiotic pathetic garbage hateful retarded scumbag evil satanic nazi like term ever created. At least top 5.

TSLRCM Official Forum || TSLRCM Moddb || My other KOTOR2 mods || TSLRCM (English version) on Steam || [M4-78EP on Steam

Formerly known as BattleWookiee/BattleCookiee

No free games for you if you're sharing with your family!!!

But yeah, got it too... probably never play it, but what the heck, it's free :p

Actually, it was a library being shared *to* me that already owned the game that was the problem. I share my library, too, but I didn't need to disable that to fix it.

When is GabeN's next round of wallet rape going to happen?  I'd like to scoop up Deadfall Adventures on the cheap.  It didn't get good reviews, but I have a thing for Allan Quatermain, so **** the reviews, I'm going to get it anyway.

sky_twister_suzu.gif.bca4b31c6a14735a9a4b5a279a428774.gif
🇺🇸RFK Jr 2024🇺🇸

"Any organization created out of fear must create fear to survive." - Bill Hicks

When is GabeN's next round of wallet rape going to happen?  I'd like to scoop up Deadfall Adventures on the cheap.  It didn't get good reviews, but I have a thing for Allan Quatermain, so **** the reviews, I'm going to get it anyway.

Soon.  Probably within the next week. Mysterious cards are dropping for a Mysterious badge already

• Like 1

I'm going to need better directions than "the secret lair."

-==(UDIC)==-

Soon.  Probably within the next week. Mysterious cards are dropping for a Mysterious badge already

19th to 30th June.

Thanks.

My wallet is ready

brace-your-wallets---steam-summer-sale-w

🇺🇸RFK Jr 2024🇺🇸

"Any organization created out of fear must create fear to survive." - Bill Hicks

The Great Wallet Rape of 2104 has begun!

Right off the bat I'm going to scoop up XCOM: Complete, seeing as it conveniently debuted on Linux today, which fits in with my own personal policy of only buying PC games that support Linux going forward.

• Like 1

🇺🇸RFK Jr 2024🇺🇸

Fun game, I enjoy the new rebel sides, for that price I'd recommend getting it.

Why has elegance found so little following? Elegance has the disadvantage that hard work is needed to achieve it and a good education to appreciate it. - Edsger Wybe Dijkstra