What are you playing now

Playing a bunch of co-op games with a friend (Orc Must Die! 2, Payday 2, Saints Row 3). When singleplayer, now it's time for Original Sin.

^

I agree that that is such a stupid idiotic pathetic garbage hateful retarded scumbag evil satanic nazi like term ever created. At least top 5.

TSLRCM Official Forum || TSLRCM Moddb || My other KOTOR2 mods || TSLRCM (English version) on Steam || [M4-78EP on Steam

Formerly known as BattleWookiee/BattleCookiee

Replaying the Banner Saga. Quite a few things I don't like about this game, or things that I could nitpick, but overall I really enjoy it. Feels like a unique experience, and it's just fun to play and follow the story.

Also been playing some Limbo. A game I've had sitting around for a long time. Fantastic art style and creepy as hell. Never thought a platformer (well, platformer/puzzler I guess) would creep me out like this. Feels a tad too much like trial-and-error at times though, maybe that's just me being bad at these types of games.

Gonna try out Divinity: Original Sin once I finish the Banner Saga, thanks again for that HoonDing! You rock!

Listen to my home-made recordings (some original songs, some not): http://www.youtube.c...low=grid&view=0

Playing a bunch of co-op games with a friend (Orc Must Die! 2, Payday 2, Saints Row 3). When singleplayer, now it's time for Original Sin.

If y ou need a buddy for Payday yell.

Victor of the 5 year fan fic competition!

Kevin Butler will awesome your face off.

So much co-op that even your single player game is a co-op game. :p

I had been planning to start D:OS as a pure co-op game with my sister, but she's been busier than expected lately so I launched the game solo last night. Except that I ended up making a bunch of starting characters over and over without actually playing, then had to go to sleep.

• Like 1

L I E S T R O N G
L I V E W R O N G

Payday 2. It's pretty cool, especially if you can find a good team. Which can be hard on public...

"only when you no-life you can exist forever, because what does not live cannot die."

Had a dabble on the Age of Decadence demo.

Definitely unforgiving, although it can get a tad irritating at times. You need to complete things to get skill points, but you keep failing skill checks to begin with because you don't have skills.. and pretty much all combat will kill you. Because you don't have the skills to dodge/block that well, while all of the enemies do...

But still, does look quite interesting in that it encourages non-combat solutions to most things - As long as you have the right skills to do so. Unfortunately, a lot of the "bonus" missions will have you end up in combat in one form or another. Or at least that's the way it seemed.

"Cuius testiculos habeas, habeas cardia et cerebellum."

A little bit of Shoun 2: TW and Divinity: OS. Although, I haven't played much in the last two days.

I did put around 40 minutes in Muramasa Rebirth on PS Vita. The game is repetitive and there is a lot of backtracking, but I still enjoy it. I'm in chapter 4 with both characters.

Finished off the Arson Desk on LA Noire and wrapped up the game.. Hm., yeah, I really can't see what the fuss was about this game. Well, apart from the gimmick of the facial expressions and such. Constantly going "oh, I sort of recognise that actor".  The story was base pulp noir which I guess was to be expected, but something just felt off about it. Maybe not so much character agency to it, more just going through the motions.

Ah well, I guess it worked out for the few pound it cost on the steam sale but I would have been heartily disappointed if I'd picked it up for closer to full price when it first came out.

"Cuius testiculos habeas, habeas cardia et cerebellum."

Payday 2 gets really boring after a while (around the time you hit mid-levels and leveling up becomes painfully slow). I hear they've added some new jobs to the game, but it's still not enough to keep me replaying the same missions over and over

Walsingham said:

I was struggling to understand ths until I noticed you are from Finland. And having been educated solely by mkreku in this respect I am convinced that Finland essentially IS the wh40k universe.

Also playing Original Sin. Thinking of restarting to be honest. mages seem a bit more fun to play and they can really wreak havoc on the battlefield.

Yeah, magic is pretty awesome. Teleport is a must have IMO.

However I guess you could go the archer route and use a lot of special made arrows to achieve the same status effects, or the hillbilly's fireball, which is a pool of oil and a lit candle thrown into it.

Payday 2 gets really boring after a while (around the time you hit mid-levels and leveling up becomes painfully slow). I hear they've added some new jobs to the game, but it's still not enough to keep me replaying the same missions over and over

The game has 300% more content than it had at release. 30 updates and now the "Big Bank" which is exactly what it says on the tin.

Victor of the 5 year fan fic competition!

Kevin Butler will awesome your face off.

Just got Platinum Trophy for Gran Turismo 6. My 8th platinum so far. It took me 81 hours of driving :w00t:

Sent from my Stone Tablet, using Chisel-a-Talk 2000BC.

My youtube channel: MamoulianFH
Latest Let's Play Tales of Arise (completed)
Latest Bossfight Compilation Dark Souls Remastered - New Game (completed)

Let's Play/AAR Europa Universalis 1: Austria Grand Campaign (completed)
Let's Play/AAR Europa Universalis 2: Xhosa Grand Campaign (completed)
My PS Platinums and 100% - 29 games so far (my PSN profile)

1) God of War III - PS3 - 24+ hours

2) Final Fantasy XIII - PS3 - 130+ hours

3) White Knight Chronicles International Edition - PS3 - 525+ hours

4) Hyperdimension Neptunia - PS3 - 80+ hours

5) Final Fantasy XIII-2 - PS3 - 200+ hours

6) Tales of Xillia - PS3 - 135+ hours

7) Hyperdimension Neptunia mk2 - PS3 - 152+ hours

8.) Grand Turismo 6 - PS3 - 81+ hours (including Senna Master DLC)

9) Demon's Souls - PS3 - 197+ hours

10) Tales of Graces f - PS3 - 337+ hours

11) Star Ocean: The Last Hope International - PS3 - 750+ hours

12) Lightning Returns: Final Fantasy XIII - PS3 - 127+ hours

13) Soulcalibur V - PS3 - 73+ hours

14) Gran Turismo 5 - PS3 - 600+ hours

15) Tales of Xillia 2 - PS3 - 302+ hours

16) Mortal Kombat XL - PS4 - 95+ hours

17) Project CARS Game of the Year Edition - PS4 - 120+ hours

18) Dark Souls - PS3 - 197+ hours

19) Hyperdimension Neptunia Victory - PS3 - 238+ hours

20) Final Fantasy Type-0 - PS4 - 58+ hours

21) Journey - PS4 - 9+ hours

22) Dark Souls II - PS3 - 210+ hours

23) Fairy Fencer F - PS3 - 215+ hours

24) Megadimension Neptunia VII - PS4 - 160 hours

25) Super Neptunia RPG - PS4 - 44+ hours

26) Journey - PS3 - 22+ hours

27) Final Fantasy XV - PS4 - 263+ hours (including all DLCs)

28) Tales of Arise - PS4 - 111+ hours

29) Dark Souls: Remastered - PS4 - 121+ hours

Shovel Knight.

I only got to play the SNES at a friend's house as a child, but I still remember it fondly and Captain Comic 2 was one of the first games I really completed. Taking it slowly, largely due to an obsession with achievements leading me to doing a standard playthrough of a level on one save followed by a no-deaths on a separate save. A pain to be sure, but the satisfaction of pulling it off...

How good are the later Assassins Creed games in relation to AC2? I got bored rather quickly with AC, but I haven't enjoyed a game as much as AC2 in a long time, and I'm hoping there isn't a huge drop in quality. Though I hear 3 is not so good.

The area between the balls and the butt is a hotbed of terrorist activity.

Devastatorsig.jpg

I'm playing Mario Kart 8 on the Wii U and X3: Albion Prelude on the PC.  

I started a new game of X3 as a Humble Merchant, which starts you off with a Mercury freighter and a Discoverer scout and enough cash for 3 cups of coffee. I stashed the Discoverer at a trading station and made trade runs using the Mercury funneling profits back into the ship to upgrade the engines, steering, cargo capacity, and add extensions, mainly trading software.  The Mercury is a decent starter freighter.  It is quite fast for a freighter, but the cargo capacity leaves something to be desired.  Eventually I made enough cash to build my first station.  I built a flower farm in Blue Profit.  I couldn't believe there wasn't one there already.  That sector has solar power plants and a sun oil refinery, giving me both suppliers of resources I need (energy cells) and a customer for my product (sunrise flowers) right in the same sector.  The nearest other flower farms are 2 sectors away, not really far, but why go there when there's my flower farm right here now.  Sure enough, shortly after I got my flower far up and running 2 more sun oil refineries opened up in that same sector.  It makes sense since my flower farm is right there and a whole bunch of production facilities that will buy their product (nostrop oil) are just 1 sector away.  I think I'm going to build enother flower farm just as soon as I have enough money to do so as my one farm is not enough to keep up with the demand in that sector.  In fact, that whole cluster of Teladi sectors has a surplus of sun oil refineries and a lack of flower farms, so there's plenty more profit to be made growing and selling sunrise flowers.  In the meantime, I also bought a new freighter, a Teladi Vulture Haulter.  It's a pretty slow ship, but it has a ton of cargo space.  More cargo space = more profit potential.  I assigned my Mercury to my flower farm to keep it supplied with energy cells and to sell off sunrise flowers as needed automatically while I seek profit elsewhere.  A few more stations and a few more freighters and the profits will really come rolling in.  :dancing:

In the Mario Kart world I finished getting 3 stars on all the 50cc cups and have almost 3 starred all 100cc cups, just 2 more to go.  Then onward to 150cc and time trials, and more multiplayer mayhem.   :biggrin:

Edited by Keyrock

sky_twister_suzu.gif.bca4b31c6a14735a9a4b5a279a428774.gif
🇺🇸RFK Jr 2024🇺🇸

"Any organization created out of fear must create fear to survive." - Bill Hicks

How good are the later Assassins Creed games in relation to AC2? I got bored rather quickly with AC, but I haven't enjoyed a game as much as AC2 in a long time, and I'm hoping there isn't a huge drop in quality. Though I hear 3 is not so good.

AC > AC2 > AC3 ~ AC:B = AC:R

The ending of the words is ALMSIVI.

My friend really liked all 3 AC first games, I hated the first one so I never bothered with the other ones

Walsingham said:

I was struggling to understand ths until I noticed you are from Finland. And having been educated solely by mkreku in this respect I am convinced that Finland essentially IS the wh40k universe.

AC:R > AC2 > AC:B > AC3 > AC:BF ~ AC

Of course I'm playing Divinity: Original Sin atm. Every fan of CRPGs should do so. :)

Edited by LordCrash
35167v4.jpg

Broforce (a.k.a. Freedom Simulator 2014)

Listening to some American broseph douche voice talking about how he's a deadly assassin more deadlier than any assassinses in the middle east during the crusades is too much, especially when everyone but American Broseph Douche (not a legitimate corner of the summer triangle,) talks with some sort of not-modern American standard accent, fake or not.

CUT TO: American Broseph Douche in "MODERN DAY" whining about how he's just an ordinary "AMERICAN BROSEPH DOUCHE WHO DIDN'T ASK FOR THIS, I'M JUST A BARTENDING AMERICAN BROSEPH DOUCHE"

Meanwhile:

Edited by AGX-17