Stating that X or Y isn't a companion, isn't a spoiler? In a section that doesn't allow them? :p

If Cadegund is not a companion but is in the world as NPC, her secret twin sister (also a Priest with gun) will have a glorius adventure in PoE (by importing somehow an avatar of Cadegund).

If Cadegund is not a companion and is not present in the world as NPC, she will have a glorious adventure in PoE as one of my characters.

:aiee:

Stating that X or Y isn't a companion, isn't a spoiler? In a section that doesn't allow them? :p

If Cadegund is not a companion but is in the world as NPC, her secret twin sister (also a Priest with gun) will have a glorius adventure in PoE (by importing somehow an avatar of Cadegund).

If Cadegund is not a companion and is not present in the world as NPC, she will have a glorious adventure in PoE as one of my characters.

:aiee:

Make sure to share the wealth. If you use a custom portrait for that character, please upload it! I'm sure there are many others who would agree.

"You shall not pass!"

Make sure to share the wealth. If you use a custom portrait for that character, please upload it! I'm sure there are many others who would agree.

I'd not hold my breath unless you are into totally amateurish stuff. :blush: 

I was planning something along these WIP lines:

2u5cfok.png33ti89f.png

I don't mind the clashing style with the rest of the avatars. The Cadegund from the wallpaper could be better except that I find it too actiony for an avatar.

Forton – a Savannah human monk, he won't be a companion in the final game

Hell yeah, in yo face, monk, in yo face... uh, what I mean is I wonder why he won't be a companion? Where is the source of this information?

Maybe Forton will be an antagonist. I bet a lot of people here would like to beat the crap out of him in combat.

sign.jpg

Maybe Forton will be an antagonist. I bet a lot of people here would like to beat the crap out of him in combat.

Why is Forton so despised here? I thought he looked cool.

I liked Forton also. I was looking forward to having him as a companion.

"Now to find a home for my other staff."
My Project Eternity Interview with Adam Brennecke

Why is Forton so despised here? I thought he looked cool.

I liked Forton also. I was looking forward to having him as a companion.

Well I guess he was just MONKeying around too much.

• Like 1

It would be of small avail to talk of magic in the air...

I'm positive that Kana Rua is female. Her features look female.

There's four males

Eder, Orlan Cipher, Devil of Caroc and Aloth

Four females

Pallegina, Cadegund, Sagani, Kana Rua  

:p

And the reason that the Devil of Caroc is male is? Don't get me wrong, but you make a lot of assumptions  ;)

He better be male. He sounds dashing.

"According to some, heroic deaths are admirable things. I've never been convinced by this argument, mainly because, no matter how cool, stylish, composed, unflappable, manly, or defiant you are, at the end of the day you're also dead. Which is a little too permanent for my liking."

"A dozen more questions occurred to me. Not to mention twenty-two possible solutions to each one, sixteen resulting hypotheses and counter- theorems, eight abstract speculations, a quadrilateral equations, two axioms, and a limerick. That's raw intelligence for you."

-Bartimaeus

I'm positive that Kana Rua is female. Her features look female.

There's four males

Eder, Orlan Cipher, Devil of Caroc and Aloth

Four females

Pallegina, Cadegund, Sagani, Kana Rua  

:p

And the reason that the Devil of Caroc is male is? Don't get me wrong, but you make a lot of assumptions  ;)

He better be male. He sounds dashing.

Spoilers

From what I've seen of Caroc, it looks like a female to me.

I think he is Bhaal spawn, just like you. This could explain why Sensuki wish he didn't know.

I thought I took out all the remaining Bhaalspawn. I may have to descend from my Throne of Blood to clean up a straggler. How terribly annoying.

• Like 3

"Now to find a home for my other staff."
My Project Eternity Interview with Adam Brennecke

I wish there were more companions than just eight. Baldur's Gate 2 had something like 17 companions. Even Neverwinter Nights 2 had 12. I know we can create our own companions too, but they won't have personalities of their own like the main ones will. Finding a new companion in BG2 always felt like a reward. I think there's something to be said for that.

"You shall not pass!"