Update 79 Pushed Until 05/28

Our next update will be pushed until Wednesday morning (10:00 AM PDT) due to the Memorial Day holiday.

We are also in discussions about permanently moving the updates to Wednesday mornings. Once we have a definitely answer we will let you guys know.

• Like 12

Much obliged for the heads up Sir, one assumes Update 79 covered stealth mechanics?

• Like 19

Quite an experience to live in misery isn't it? That's what it is to be married with children.

I've seen things you people can't even imagine. Pearly Kings glittering on the Elephant and Castle, Morris Men dancing 'til the last light of midsummer. I watched Druid fires burning in the ruins of Stonehenge, and Yorkshiremen gurning for prizes. All these things will be lost in time, like alopecia on a skinhead. Time for tiffin.

Tea for the teapot!

*Initiates tachyon web search for update 79*

Nothing on sensors captain.

*casts True Sight*

Nothing - must have a cloak of non-detection.

*lays a trap for Update 80*

This one won't get by us

• Like 4

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

*Casts Nature's Terror* :aiee: , *Casts Firebug* :fdevil: , *Casts Rot-Skulls* :skull: , *Casts Garden of Life* :luck: *Spirit-shifts to cat form* :cat:

Much obliged for the heads up Sir, one assumes Update 79 covered stealth mechanics?

Adam Brennecke is showing off new graphical features :)

Hopefully we get to see some character blending and dynamic cloth!

I, for one, will never trust Obsidian again after they ran over the schedule they promised earlier in the kickstarter. I feel betrayed as a fan.

• Like 1

http://forums.obsidian.net/topic/66185-update-78-pushed-until-514/

For reference.

Wouldn't it just be easier to make an Update thread saying "We are going to release our updates on Wednesdays at 10:00 AM Pacific Time now" instead of going with "The next update is being pushed"...? Going by when Update #78 came out, Update #79 (5/28) isn't even being pushed. It's coming out on scheduled time.

• Like 1

"Update might be coming soon! It is finished but we've created a macro with the range of 5/28 and 5/29, with a 20 sided algorithm!! It's kind of like a dice roll guys! And you like that, don't you????"

• Like 1

Obsidian should just never realease Update 79 and go straight to 80, and play it off as a Leisure Suit Larry 4: The Case of the Missing Floppies type deal.

• Like 4

sky_twister_suzu.gif.bca4b31c6a14735a9a4b5a279a428774.gif
🇺🇸RFK Jr 2024🇺🇸

"Any organization created out of fear must create fear to survive." - Bill Hicks

Wouldn't it just be easier to make an Update thread saying "We are going to release our updates on Wednesdays at 10:00 AM Pacific Time now" instead of going with "The next update is being pushed"...? Going by when Update #78 came out, Update #79 (5/28) isn't even being pushed. It's coming out on scheduled time.

We are also in discussions about permanently moving the updates to Wednesday mornings. Once we have a definitely answer we will let you guys know.

• Like 1

It would be of small avail to talk of magic in the air...

What if I told you ... there was never any Update #79?

• Like 3

"Time is not your enemy. Forever is."

— Fall-From-Grace, Planescape: Torment

"It's the questions we can't answer that teach us the most. They teach us how to think. If you give a man an answer, all he gains is a little fact. But give him a question, and he'll look for his own answers."

— Kvothe, The Wise Man's Fears

My Deadfire mods: Brilliant Mod | Faster Deadfire | Deadfire Unnerfed | Helwalker Rekke | Permanent Per-Rest Bonuses | PoE Items for Deadfire | No Recyled Icons | Soul Charged Nautilus

Haha! I was sure I had read that somewhere but I couldn't find it, I looked in Update #78 and in the "Update #78 is being pushed". I didn't want to spread lies or assumptions that I had read it xD

Lost keys or items are always right in front of your eyes :p

• Like 1